Underused concept: prey sleeping in pred

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Underused concept: prey sleeping in pred

Postby Suredo » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:50 pm

I don’t know why but as much I enjoy normal “prey gets digested” type of vore, I’ve always liked the concept of vore being used as a mechanism for something else. One that I remember quite fondly (though later found to be deleted by op) was someone being swallowed by a somewhat transparent dragon for warmth, being shown a forest that would have killed them if they weren’t in the pred’s stomach, and then being let out later. Stuff like that really interests me and something I fantasize about a lot is just taking a nap inside a big pred.

Like, reaching up, saying “hey I need to sleep could you open up?”, being swallowed, and then let out later when I wake up just seems so intimate and kind to me. If the prey gets digested then they would reform, or just be immune to the digestion. Maybe the pred could go about their day as normal and rock the prey to sleep, or the pred could sleep too, like if it’s night time or something.

I know this isn’t much but still, I wish I could see more of this type of stuff rather than the classic, but stale digestion.
Suredo
New to the forum

Re: Underused concept: prey sleeping in pred

Postby TSaPA » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:46 pm

I was just thinking about this exact same scenario, albeit mine included some more unusual vore types like unbirth too.

And I also had a WIP somewhere in the Work-To-Be-Shared that's kinda like what you described with the transparent dragon, though the pred in my situation was an alien shapeshifter acting as a living submarine for a friend who was joining them and the shark-woman they merged with on a marine biology expedition. She was supposed to be absorbed too, but she knew how long it would take the shapeshifter to reform and release her afterward and it would have made her late for an appointment she had that evening, so instead the shapeshifter just unbirths her and makes the skin of their abdomen transparent so she can join the undersea expedition from the self-contained safety of their womb.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Suredo » Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:19 pm

TSaPA, that sounds really cool! You should post some of your work in your gallery to make it easier to find, I’d love to see more!
Suredo
New to the forum

Postby TSaPA » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Suredo wrote:TSaPA, that sounds really cool! You should post some of your work in your gallery to make it easier to find, I’d love to see more!

Would like to, but unfortunately I had a change in situation since joining this site and don't really have the time or privacy to write or manage a gallery, so i make do with sharing ideas here on the forums.

Speaking of, I had recently had another idea inspired by the titular topic of an arctic civilization on another world having these big wooly creatures that serve as mounts and beasts of burden, who will swallow their riders to protect them from the cold during the night or cold snaps. Idea being that this is something they naturally do to protect their young from predators or extreme temperatures, by keeping them in a sort of dedicated crop or forestomach where they can be warm and safe inside their parent's body until they've grown enough to develop the thick hides, insulating coats, and layers of blubber that they need to survive the elements on their own. It was then simply a matter of getting the beasts to bond with their riders enough to let them use this sanctuary stomach too.

Why a stomach/crop instead of a pouch like a marsupial? Perhaps protecting babies is more of a secondary usage and the primary use when not raising children is a means for the creature to store and stockpile food it finds in the snowy waste to bring back to safety in its den to regurgitate into herd larders, and/or control the rate at which it sends food into its digestive tract so it can gorge opportunistically without getting caught out spending too much energy on overeating until it's safe to do so.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:05 am

In fact, I (would) do this every night in my fantasy stories! I'd have my robot dolphin swallow me, take me for a ride until i fell asleep in its belly..

Though I mean the best way to do that these days is to obtain one of those chum buddy sleeping bags. The orca is the biggest one they've made, and always keep me warm when I sleep. So you could simulate prey sleeping in pred in that way. :)

Honestly, I would pay someone any amount if they built me my dolphin plush big enough that I can fit in, and sleep inside. :D :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby CarbonSilicon » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:03 pm

Wait this vore trope is underused?
CarbonSilicon
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration