FGO vore idea: slime symbiote Gudako.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

FGO vore idea: slime symbiote Gudako.

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:51 pm

I got the idea time ago, i don't wish this one be lost and i can't make it as story as my writing skills still have too much to be desired...
The idea goes like this:
At the start of FGO before Chaldea gets sabotaged by Lev, Roman asked for Gudako to hold some vials that contains a strange liquid on it, it is a prototype of a substance that could empower servants increasing their parameters.
When the lights got turned off Gudako got covered with the substance and doesn't have time to change clothes, then everything occurs like normal until the rayshift.

During the rayshift the substance reacted with Gudako's body transforming her into a slime girl, at the start she doesn't know how to control her body but eventually she managed to make a shape similar to a girl, during one of the fights accidentally she was thrown directly into Mashu mouth forcing the latter to gulp her down, confused and bloated Mashu somehow feels more powerful to finish her opponent and then tries to get Gudako out of her body but the latter denies as she feels more secure inside Mash's gut, the shielder doesn't have any option but to comply.
Later when they re-stablish connection with Chaldea, both da Vinci and Roman feel curiosity about Gudako's state and ask for her to get out of Mash body to observe her, she does it begrudgingly and then both Roman and Da Vinci starts to ask questions and do things to get more data, after that Gudako goes back to Mash's stomach and continues the mission.

Everything goes similar to canon until the battle against Salter, thought Mash still manages to tank the Excalibur Morgan with power of friendship she still needed tons of power, this resulted on her unconsciously absorbs part of Gudako making her body smaller, later in Chaldea now with the equipment necessary they complete the tests on Gudako and discovers that her body is made from the substance they were trying to make for servants, and can slowly replenish herself by consuming food or for a faster effect phantasmal beings or servants, with some practice Gudako manages to replicate her old shape allowing to use her the mystic codes which later they get a modification that will allow them to go with Gudako when she goes inside a servant belly.

Thought Gudako have her own room she still sneaks in the night into Mashu stomach where she likes to be around.

This is all.
Like i said i don't want this idea get lost, at worst it will be still here, at best somebody does something good with this.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration