Hey! Source Film Maker artists! how do animation

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Hey! Source Film Maker artists! how do animation

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:44 pm

I've been sorely wanting to get into SFM animating for years now but I truly have no clue where to start. I've tried watching some tutorials but I've yet to find any good practical and thorough tutorials other than "Let's dick around with TF2 and run around in a map" which isn't animating to me. It's just... recording a video game. That's not what I want to do. There's also a lot of tutorials of wildly varying quality.

I want to animate something! Not just record gameplay! But surely the belly bulges and animated stomachs and all the jiggly little details of the REALLY good animations are not something that is learned overnight. So where do I start learning? I have to start somewhere after all.

Assume I know literally nothing about SFM. Where would I start learning?
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration