Sushi Bunny Future Vore Comic Looking For suggestions

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Sushi Bunny Future Vore Comic Looking For suggestions

Postby Fontbescared » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:44 am

Howdy folks of the internet. So glad I found another group of degenerate like myself that enjoy vore as I came here from the vore subreddit heh. Im hoping this community welcomes me with open arms :-D .
This is an idea I have had for around a year at this point, Im currently looking to expand on it before I draw it out and write the plot out.
A simple synopsis of what ideas I have. This is a Mirco/Macro. Vore Comic that has light inflation of the Mirco and Rebirth Vore.
This is a comic about an anthropomorphic character that sees an infomercial ad on TV about a new stunning product. This product is called sushi bunnies. Each pack comes with 3 tiny 3 inch anthropomorphic bunnies that can be eaten and are reusable as they grow with each use. Out of curiosity this main character goes to the store to buy this product when she gets home she can't even wait to try this product out. Shes a bit scared to try the bunnies as she dosent want to hurt them. However one of the bunnies a small brown bunny named coco begs her to eat her. After some convincing she applies on one condition she can butter up Coco. Coco consents and so with her huge monster like tounge she licks out Coco's tiny pussy intill shes squealing in pleasure. With this new found confidence the main character take the chance wraps the small hopeless bunny with her tounge and vores her whole. For an hour everything feels fine intill the main character realizes her stomach expanding. It gets to a point where the main character rebirths Coco and shenanigan begans.

So my questions to yall
How can improve this concept?
Any ideas for other characters/who should the main character be ?
Is it hot 8) and do you have any other suggestions
Thank you, have an amazing day yall :-D
~Font 1/7/22
Fontbescared
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration