People in amniotic sacs.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

People in amniotic sacs.

Postby Battlebubble » Sun May 15, 2022 1:09 pm

Hello...I'm new here and I'd thought I'd let myself be noticed through something like this. So there's been this concept on my mind for about two and a half years now involving someone being inside an amniotic sac right after being unbirthed and coming back out from the womb. I mean imagine it! Your inside and connected to a living bubble that's the size of a human hamster ball floating around and being cushioned in the amniotic fluid. It would also be very protective since the membranes are very strong and can keep you safe inside along with oxygen and nutrients being still pumped into you via umbilical cord. So what do you think of the whole idea? Would you ever wanna be in a sac? You can also comment some of your own ideas too if you like. Yet to give some insight into what it would look like here's some pics for an example.
Attachments
Untitled_Artwork.png
A young woman in her amniotic sac
Untitled_Artwork-4.png
A demonstration of people being placed in amniotic sacs
Untitled_Artwork-3.png
A transit system for amniotic sacs
Untitled_Artwork-1.png
The pipes that the sacs flow through
Untitled_Artwork-2.png
The destination of the sacs
Last edited by Battlebubble on Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Re: People in amniotic sacs...

Postby TheFunnyGager » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:03 am

Seems actually kinda neat.
Maybe this sac could be used for healing too. Like a soldier losing a limb and so they are placed inside such a sac attached to a nurse.
Or as prisons (how could it be a prison if being in a sac is a great feeling you ask? Because the punishment isn't being emprisoned in the Sac itself, but having to leave it afterwards Haha).
BTW, why stop at unbirth? What about a sac connected to someone's stomach? It would make vore seem a little more realistic too, having a big sac connected to someone's stomach, and so you could fit anything inside depending on the size of the sac.
I actually love the idea. Will probably try to do a roleplay with it.
TheFunnyGager
New to the forum

Re: People in amniotic sacs...

Postby Battlebubble » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:52 pm

TheFunnyGager, I'm glad you love the idea! Along with those other concepts too and It's nice that people are slowly noticing too and yea it would be nice to rp on. But the thing is that the amniotic sacs aren't attached to people they would just have people inside them yet sure the unbirthing part is still there but it would mostly be the sac and occupant inside it acting as a living mobile bubble for them...
Battlebubble
New to the forum

Re: People in amniotic sacs.

Postby AsemuAsunoAGE » Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:58 am

Cool idea, I like it. I have a similar idea, where small pods are used as prison cells. A human gets shrunk down and placed inside one small pod. The pod is placed in water and swallowed by a female prison guard or a female police officer, once inside the stomach, the pod attaches to the stomach wall. The being in the pod is able to eat whatever the female host eats, thru the umbilical cord. Once the sentence time is up, the female host drinks a liquid which enables the pod to enter the large intestine where she will release the pod.
The lining of the pod protects the prisoner inside from getting affected by stomach acid.
AsemuAsunoAGE
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration