Looking for artists/writers

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for artists/writers

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sun May 06, 2007 4:13 pm

I suppose this would be the right forum for this kind of topic. I'm looking for any artists or writers that would be willing to draw or write StarFox vore. Big surprise, I know.

Anyway, I'm getting rather tired of asking others to draw/write such things, only to be told they won't draw it, so instead I'm putting out a request to any artist or writer so that they will contact me instead.

So, if anyone is willing to draw/write StarFox vore, please contact me here, with a PM, or on AIM or MSN. We can discuss what will be done in terms of a request or trade, ideas, and what is willing to be done, etc. Oh, and I am not looking to commission anything, only a request or art/story trade.

Thanks in advance.
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for artists/writers

Postby acid_phoenix » Sun May 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Fox mcCloud vore huh? i'm such a nintendork, you shoulda gone to my thread for this request. Granted you might not get it for a while but i won't even consider doing it till you've got a number and are waiting in line, gotta be fair... my art's popular cause it's free lol.
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FatalTragedy2004 » Sun May 06, 2007 5:14 pm

Well, actually I was asking for StarFox vore in general. Didn't mean it had to have Fox in it, but if you wanna do McCloud, I won't stop you ^^
FatalTragedy2004
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Sun May 06, 2007 6:01 pm

Get me lineart, I'll colour
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Return to Suggestion & inspiration