Subversion of usual Alien/Human Macro Stuff

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Subversion of usual Alien/Human Macro Stuff

Postby sizehunter » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:07 am

I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while now, though I lack the artistic talent to bring it to life. Instead of giantess aliens abducting humans or humans going to alien worlds to wind up inside sexy ladies... What if the aliens were tiny folk seeking to study/impregnate humans to save their dying species. Problem is that they severely underestimated the size difference once they found humanity, and first contact makes them realize they'd have to go inside women to do what they need. I'm talking getting themselves unbirthed, doing their thing, then teleporting out... Possibly with teleporter sometimes not working and forcing them to escape the body manually.
sizehunter
Participator

Re: Subversion of usual Alien/Human Macro Stuff

Postby firelordzx5 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:47 pm

You can expand the idea by having the aliens actually live inside of humans' bodies, building their society within.
firelordzx5
Participator

Re: Subversion of usual Alien/Human Macro Stuff

Postby sizehunter » Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:54 pm

firelordzx5 wrote:You can expand the idea by having the aliens actually live inside of humans' bodies, building their society within.

Or... Perhaps an agreement with local governments to supply willing hosts. The aliens are about the size of small mice for context, and I imagine one of the possible scenarios is that they have so few men left that they have to harvest sperm, send one of their women in to drop off the capsule of it, and get out of the chosen girl... The human they actually stay with is more of a landlady/living shelter. Depending on if they live with or inside her.
sizehunter
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration