Outlining a Non Binary/Shota Multi Vore Story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Outlining a Non Binary/Shota Multi Vore Story

Postby AllSwalloAndNoChew » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:14 am

I'm outlining a multi chapter story thats going to contain the four big Vores: Oral, Anal, Cock, and Unbirth, (maybe some tail still designing the pred.)

How much sex do you like to see in vore stories? I'm thinking of having some separated vore and sex scenes as well as ones that over lap?

How quickly do you like erotica to get to the point? I'm kinda treating this like a really pervy YA book where the characters have arcs and theres a set ending, they're also going to have a lot of pervy adventures on the way there :D :D

Feel free to ask more about the project if it helps you answer

Thanks in advance :3
AllSwalloAndNoChew
Been posting for a bit

Re: Outlining a Non Binary/Shota Multi Vore Story

Postby umakeisee » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:20 pm

Sex scenes are always a plus. It adds variety to the vorny stuff.

Pace it however feels right for you. People who like your style will find you, but trying to fit others preferences might compromise your writing.

Be sure to message Eka about getting a gallery once you have an example of your content to post.

Good luck with this! Writing vore is a lot of fun!
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AllSwalloAndNoChew » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:17 am

Thank you ^_^

It's a little nerve racking doing something like this for the first time

I'm also looking forward to using this to connect with people and find vorephiles with common interests, what fun scenes does this conjure up for you? what would you like to see?
AllSwalloAndNoChew
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:02 pm

I've actually been writing vore stories for the last few months, so you can check out my gallery if you're curious. Please forgive the shameless self-promotion. :lol:
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration