Unbirth RPG game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth RPG game

Postby bigdick34 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:45 pm

I think it would be awsome if someone would Make a 3D unbirth RPG game that had good graphics something like Warcraft. And when you unbirth things you can choose if you want to Rebirth them, digest them, turn them into cum, you can absorb them for there energy and things like that, and if you absorb them you gain its traits, like if you absorb a monster that is like a horse and it is a male then you can absorb it and gain is huge dick, and you can choose what traits you absorb, and an other option Turn them into your kid. And this is just something I just thought of but you could breast vore, vore, your character can be a herm if you choose, if you choose a herm you can cock vore,
bigdick34
New to the forum

Re: Unbirth RPG game

Postby Protious » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm

That would be fun, All the possibilities
Protious
Participator

Postby bubbles » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:11 pm

id sign up instantly
bubbles
Participator

Postby SeruOmen » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:50 pm

Why don't you program one ofr us then? =D
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby dragonice13 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:52 pm

What a .. unique choice of words :) I would love to play a game like that... :gulp:
dragonice13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:55 pm

meh- maybe I'm weired but I would think that game would be way too repetitive and rather boring. No storyline or draw to other people outside a vore type commune, y'know? Matter of fact the CV might turn away more people than you would want.

Anyway what fun is a game that has you doing the same thing over and over and over again? we learned our lessons from Dynasty Warriors I like to think and shall refrain from giving life to a pointless repetitive UB engine.

But kudos for suggesting it- Sounds like you at least had some clue as to how the game was going to be. so yea make a game where UB is just another ability in the list rather than a central aspect and make sure to have a good story- not another Japanese culture smothered RPG title.

((PS- WoW was actually pretty weak graphics wise. In truth you recommending WoW level graphics made your idea that more credible being that it would be cheaper to develop- and therefore open to more people to work on it))
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Postby bigdick34 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:24 pm

Cockvore and hermaphirdites go together like this "u-o" (Penis and vigina) and I'm leaving it here so people will pick up this and make it. So they could make the storyline. And one thing I forgot to say, That You can also be unbirthed and ubirths you you become that type of monster.
bigdick34
New to the forum

Postby Dracotaur » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:19 pm

Having programmed many 2D things and a few 3D things, I'd like to put it out there that it would be HARD to make something like that. Not impossible, but probably outside of the abilities of most or all people here.

Don't get me wrong, it would be a fun game, but it would be hard to make.
Dracotaur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkGhost » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:44 pm

the idea is pretty cool n yeah it does sound repetitive. Give it a good storyline, good graphics n good gameplay n ill sign up right away but im busy with my own non-vore rpg game. Its over 150hrs gameplay. im doing it on RPG Maker 2006.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration