Vore story idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore story idea

Postby Komsomol » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:06 pm

I don't know if this may sound lame... For me the idea seems interesting...

What would you say about a story where a meal gets a partial control of the pred's body during the digestion process? For example, a sci-fi kid gets eaten by a dragon on some far planet, but his nanobiocomputer keeps each of his molecula alive, so that when the kid's body gets absorbed in dragon's intestines and his materia gets transported to the pred's neurosystem, he starts to feel what dragon feels and to see what dragon sees, not losing feelings of remains of his own body. Later he's able to fully control the dragon's body, he can make him to walk and do things, but he's still trapped in his real body remains, so in the end he has to shit himself out.

Sorry if this idea had already been posted. I'd try writting that myself, but my english is a total disaster, and noone here would read a vore story on russian...
So how do you like the idea?
Komsomol
Participator

Postby SyH » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:15 pm

i would actually love to see and read that story, but as i am not an author i will not be much help in writing it....
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Return to Suggestion & inspiration