Vore 3D Game Suggestion

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore 3D Game Suggestion

Postby HiddenLurker » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:05 pm

I've seen a few 3d vore renders out there and it got me thinking.
What if there was a vore 3d interactive game?
First person perspective with some sort of creature to "interact" with. :wink:
Probably too much effort, but I think it sounds cool.
HiddenLurker

Just need more time...

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:08 pm

Yup. Have the same idea.

Here's a thought: If someone works outs the mechanics (in psudocode or even plain text) it makes it much, much easier for programmers like me to crank stuff out. If you want more information on a 3D Vore game, let me know. It's one of my major objectives.

You might go check out my 3D models... you'll need http://www.blender3d.org
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Um

Postby Dr_Gog » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:59 pm

Dark basic is a good program to use to make games also theres another I cant think of If some one has a rip off the soft ware pak it would help me out. the Dark basic program pak only cost about 111$ to get or that was the price last time i checked It would be the ideal tool to makeing a vore 3d game Some lucky basterd could make alot of money by makeing a 3d vore game!!!! 8)
Dr_Gog
Somewhat familiar

hmmMM...

Postby Dr_Gog » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:15 pm

If we can make a vore game......

Its a very good idea if I had all the tools necessary. I could put a team together and we could sell the game to people for like 20-30 bucks its fair to make you have to pay to play it because we programmers and designers have to make ends meet too ya know. It would take a whole team to put this together but I think if we could fine the right people we could do it!!! So is anyone interested in making a vore game? Because I am Please ya dam lurker programmers post on this page if you have any 3D game making exp please I want to put a team together ASAP!!!!! CALLING EVERY ONE AROUND THE WORLD LETS CANGE VORE HISTORY HERE LEST MAKE A KILLER GAME AND MAKE A TON OF MONEY DOING IT!!! Its not jest for the money though I love vore I have loved vore since I was 4 years old so please this is my dream also I want to help you guys get the coolest vore game ever!!!

Were going to need level designers!!!
Were going to need programmers!!!
Were going to need sales and marketing advisors!!!
Were going to need 3d modelers and animators!!!
And going to need need investors!!!!
Were going to need a lot of people to make this happen if any one wants to help me you can!! If you do you will be given a cut of the profits when the game is finished and starts to sell like hot cakes!!!!!

If none will help ill try to take this task on my own.
Dr_Gog
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore 3D Game Suggestion

Postby Dr_Gog » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:36 pm

HiddenLurker wrote:I've seen a few 3d vore renders out there and it got me thinking.
What if there was a vore 3d interactive game?
First person perspective with some sort of creature to "interact" with. :wink:
Probably too much effort, but I think it sounds cool.

I think its a very good idea we sould make a game 8)
Dr_Gog
Somewhat familiar

Postby HiddenLurker » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:25 am

A proper vore game would be mindblowing.
Something like VRPG (Which is great BTW Duamutef), but with 3d graphics.

That would take a huge amount of effort though, worth it but you'd need a lot of clever people involved.

I was thinking of something less like a game, and more of an interactive... erm.
Damn my crap descriptive ability! :oops:

A fully 3d modelled "partner" that you see through first person and can engage in the various types of vore, and maybe yiffing too.

Now I think that I would pay for that, and maybe even add ons with other "partners".
HiddenLurker

Postby Silky » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:53 am

I bought Dark Basic and was not able to make it work. On my computer I was unable to make it write more than one line of code. :(

I also bought RPG Maker 2, which allows you to make a 2-d sprite based game. It had potential, like the ability to import artwork and such, but ultimately was not very user adaptable (had to use the character models in the game, no scripting of such things as vore).

I read a review for RPG maker 3 and they pretty much said the same thing as what was said about RPGmaker 2. You can do a search online to find the skinny on this one. The biggest problem I found is that there are no really great 3d engines out there that let you plug and play animations or create custom 3d characters.

Years ago there was a game called Marathon that let you import sprite animations and texture map them onto polygons. It was Mac based and was more of a shoot em up, but wouldn't it be great if someone made a 3d RPG version of something like that? I was able to create simple game worlds in minutes and see the results.

Any ideas on recent game creation software that would let us do this?
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Alright, 3D stuff!

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:35 am

It seems Dr_Gog and I have a similar ambition. However, I'm not interested in making a marketable product initially, until we something to show.

I've programmed 3D games for about 3 years. We should NOT use Dark Basic. Read about it's mechanics and you will see why. I haven't really investigated "game creation" software, but modding is never out of the question.

As for my earlier statement, the big catch is well designed mechanics. Making a system that is too complicated to be flexible is a deathblow without sufficient talent, but making a system too simple isn't fun to play. A good example is a comparison between barbftr.swf and mazer.swf. barbftr uses a single character, with multiple enemies. Each enemy has to be heavily animated to vore the single character. It cannot be extended easily, and is poorly constructed. However it was exceedingly easy to make the animations for those limited enemies. mazer.swf took the opposite approach, and used 1 universal vore animation for all creatures, with the only difference being size. this resulted in a more flexible system, but at a loss of vore animation quality.

I would love to see more discussion on a 3D game, ideas, suggestions, actions whatever.

Keep it up!
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tSade » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:03 am

Oh, I have to add in some feedback there. You might consider looking at Ogre or Axiom as a general 3D animation engines that are fairly easy to extend. Also, they have a good set of general indoor/outdoor stuff. Also hit detection and those lovely things. Plus, Axiom is C# (but that happens to be my preferred language at the moment). Ogre just looks good for a starting point.

As for 3D animations of vore. You can probably cheat with a couple basic ideas. If you use the same skeletal layout and group names, you can create a fairly flexibible, creature-specific animation that handles say "all bipeds". Even if you don't get it perfect, you can create say a "kerning" type of file that makes the tiny alternations for a specific eater/eatee pair, which will give you the flexibility of per-monster eating with a fairly good appearance of variety. It also doesn't take much work and you can probably easily generate something the modeller can use to test.
tSade
New to the forum

I got some people together

Postby Dr_Gog » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:47 pm

I got some of my buddys together were going though ideas on what to do and how the hell were goana make this comlacated script!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Dr_Gog
Somewhat familiar

OGRE is a buzzword

Postby ImaginaryZ » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:17 pm

I was waitng for that. OGRE is something I have a lot of experience with. My favorite combination right now:
OGRE w/OpenGL rendering engine - Graphics and windowing system
SDL - Temporary, for aquiring joystick input only
OpenAL - 3D audio + Ogg vorbis codec (Simple and very powerful)
ODE/Bullet - Physics/Collision system (glitchy and unstable, but usable)
Blender - level and character design (full animation and data retreival made easy! YES!)

Excellent idea on the bone specifics, tSade. That'll come in handy, especially since OGRE doesn't propogate bone scaling, unlike Blender.

I highly recommend eveybody to get and learn to use Blender. http://www.blender3d.org
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vorishartist » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:48 pm

We would need a much bigger team to satisfy everyone. By everyone, I mean probably about 10 percent of the vore community. To make a vore game everyone likes, from scratch, would take a very, very long time. I suggest we go with modding an already existing game (say, Half-Life 2) for the realism aspect. Think about it, the source engine would make a remarkable engine to base everything off of, and even a "nobody" lurker could learn to mod it in some way shape or form.
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby mofvore » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:23 pm

I'm with Vorishartist on this. Doing a mod is a much more realistic goal, and is certainly managable by a group of enthusiasts such as ourselves. Half-Life 2 would definently be a good platform to make a mod off of, as well as many other games.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

GM

Postby Journeyman » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:16 pm

May I suggest GameMaker to y'all? I noticed that I'm not the only one around here that uses it...

It has direct 3D, and more importly, the GM community at their forum is amazingly supportive. I just went on there yesterday and downloaded a terrific first-person shooter template that someone uploaded just to be nice!

I hadn't done much 3D before dl'ing it yesterday (I stick with apps programming), and I've already figured out most of the engine--it's quite easy. Anyone with better modeling skills could easily turn even that simple engine into a vore game with a bit of effort...

It's just a thought--the program is so user friendly that it's the most likely bet for people to take if they want to jump in on 3D games quickly...

oh, it's http://www.gamemaker.nl.
The program's free, but you need to pay $20 USD (15 Euros) to register and use 3D capabilities. (it's well worth it)
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Silky » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:43 pm

I tried 2 games from game maker and was pleasantly surprised. It's not as sophisticated as a high end 3d game engine but it shows potential for sprite based and other type games. (I did not download the 3d version).

I'm curious to know if an RPG could be made with this game based on sprites.....
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Yup

Postby Journeyman » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Silky » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:05 pm

Wow....cool. Thanks for the tip. I'll check this one out. I think sprite based rpg would be easier to make than 3d games and would allow for some nice artwork if the engine is set up properly. Thanks for pointing me in this direction!
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Wed May 31, 2006 4:36 pm

i can't really help make the game but i can throw in some suggestions if you want. that was your first suggestion by the unkown one
the unkown one

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:04 pm

um i would like too help with this very much don't leave the guest out of this
the unkown one

Return to Suggestion & inspiration