Missing snakes?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Missing snakes?

Postby Cyrano » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:03 am

After a tiring search of all the vore sites I could think of and exploring some places I didn't know existed I have come to the startling realization that there are surprisingly few pictures of big bellied sperpent women. I found one... on a seemingly abandoned site owned by smokescale.

Before anyone goes and posts the obvious "oh yeah? there's tons of over here! (insert link)" response I must clarify what I mean.

I'm not looking for nagas. There are plenty of those around. I'm looking for a humanoid snake. Has anyone seen any? Are they everywhere and I'm just missing the obvious?

Normally this would go in the "general" forum, but I was wondering if anyone out there had any plans to do a piece similar to something I've been looking for? If not, would anyone be willing to do one, if only because there's so little?
The knows nose.
Ridoncumentous icon by Shyguy9.
Cyrano
Somewhat familiar

Re: Missing snakes?

Postby cmwalters » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

LOOK ON GORGOGORGO PAGE ON DEVIANTART
he has some and there a few on deviantart and
just type in nagas and it should have some...

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 pm

slither the movie
very good picture of a woman who just ate
a man and she is just laying there with him
in her stomach!

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 pm

On a related note, I've always thought an attorcroppe, a type of faerie from mythology that looks like a small snake with human arms and legs, would make an awesome pred. Unfortunately, it's not a design easy to manage with the art mediums I use most. As far as stuff with 'humanoid snakes' goes, when I was a kid I had an anthology of 'horror stories' with a story called 'Click-Clack' involving a shape-shifting snake creature that eats two boys. The original form the creature takes is that of an elderly woman, and the title comes from the noise of two small metal balls it moves in it's hand as it shifts shape. Never mind the fact that I'm familiar with that sort of balls, and true skill means making no noise as you move them.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:58 pm

There is yet another one too called snake girl..it is an Asian movie
and it is quite good and a girl goes to live with relatives and her
cousin tries to eat her and coils around her slowly...I can look up
the link,but yeah another good one and THE TREK is good too and
it does not have Nagas but has good snake vore in it!

CLICK-CLACK is a classic and I am not sure where to look for it
anymore!

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:56 pm

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER wrote:CLICK-CLACK is a classic and I am not sure where to look for it
anymore!

Fair warning, based on a quick internet search I found several short stories called that, most of which were horror stories either intended for, or at least suitable for, children, but none of them were the one I was talking about. Also, I may have the name slightly off. I tried looking through some of my old children's books for the right anthology, but couldn't find it. It's possible it might have been one of the books I sold at a yard sale a few years back, so we may never know.
Cowrie
???

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Yeah exactly
they do not have snake vore in it them as a story
and the one that you mentioned.The one I know about
as I cannot no longer find it. A bit of a bummer really
as it is a classic snake vore story!

Maybe someone will find it and post it and like Anne2snake's
stories as many are now missing and she of course passed away
a while ago!

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Well, so far as I know the one I read was never available online, and it certainly was not intended as a vore fetish story. Like I said, it was in a book of kids 'horror stories', so posting it online would be of dubious legality at best. Still, the final line of the story was incredibly vorish. Something along the lines of: "The creature smiled wide enough to swallow the boy whole. And then it did."

The first sentence isn't exactly the same, the creature at that point had the face of the other boy and I think the sentence may have used that boy's name somehow. (I can't remember either of the boy's names. For that matter, while she was in the form of an old lady, the snake creature talks in third person about herself some, but I can't recall her name either.) There's also some talk about boa constrictors and the other boy being taller and thinner as if squeezed when the creature pursues in that shape.
Cowrie
???

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:06 pm

That is the one I remembered
If it is not online then where can you find it and I do not think any library would have
such a story also///???

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Like I said, it was in a childrens book of short stories. Though I couldn't recall which one, I just figured out what search term to use to find the book. It's called "Double Dare To Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales" by Robert d. San Souci. You very well might be able to find it in a library, just check the online catalogue. If not, it costs like five bucks on Amazon, including shipping. Also, at least two other stories in it, Mountain Childers and "Gulp!" are vorish in their own right, though the former seems to be more hard vore.
Cowrie
???

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:26 pm

thanks Cowrie
ill look into it!

SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration