Real Life Vore is not allowed

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Real Life Vore is not allowed

Postby Azryel » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:57 pm

What exactly classifies as RL vore, because I'm a little confused. A topic I started just recently was locked because it was a topic about RL vore. Apparently RL vore is disallowed on this site, which I'll admit is understandable. A lot of people have a...not exactly positive view towards the subject.

So I'm just trying to find out what counts as RL vore, and what doesn't.

For example:

Obviously, swallowing living animals would be RL vore. But is it just the fact that it is in REAL LIFE that makes it banned, or is it the illegality in certain places of swallowing live animals that makes it banned?

I think it must be the illegality, because being RL is no basis for banning. Many things on this site are RL. AV, CV, unbirth can be. Hell, object swallowing can be RL.

I'm just of the opinion that to ban such a topic on the basis that it is RL, is unfair. When there are so many things on here that deal with RL, yet continue to remain UNlocked. If the illegality is the issue, then i will gladly acknowledge that factor without fuss. But I thought i should find out what everyone else thinks the definition for RL is anyway.
Masquerade: It's just a paper face parade
Azryel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Eka » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Azryel wrote:What exactly classifies as RL vore


short answer: They are all case to case.

long answer: As the understanding of vore are so vaugely defined. So, to put it simple, anything that are not purely fantasy, are disallowed.

Not fantasy means there are physical and artifice reenactment of vore between living things.

If a human where to eat gummy bear, or make a water slides that look like a throat, that would be reasonably within 'fantasy' since it is not between living things.

If a human where to eat a goldfish alive, then this become questionable. If it was made for vore. Then no. it is disallowed.

Human hunting Animal video is arguable. Generally they are disallowed

Animal hunting animal from documentary are allowed because they are not artificial.

Animal feeding by human from documentary are allowed.

Animal feeding by human for the purpose of vore, are not allowed.


It would be difficult to judge whether the intention is when there are human involved. So, generally they are all disallowed unless it can be proven otherwise.

A lot of people have a...not exactly positive view towards the subject.


Perhaps. But whether people have a positive view or negative view toward the subject is not the reason. The reason of such a rule is very simple: it is not what this website was made for from the start. This website is made for drawing, and fiction about vore, not real life reenactment.

I think it must be the illegality, because being RL is no basis for banning. Many things on this site are RL. AV, CV, unbirth can be. Hell, object swallowing can be RL.


You are wrong, I don't care whether it is illegal or not. It is simply disallowed because from the very beginning, this place is fantasy only. It always have been, and always will be.

I'm just of the opinion that to ban such a topic on the basis that it is RL, is unfair.


unfair to what? Me, or you? Is it fair that you come to my site and try to change my rule?

When there are so many things on here that deal with RL, yet continue to remain UNlocked.


If you find material that are questionable, please submit a feedback like the FAQ have asked you to.

But I thought i should find out what everyone else thinks the definition for RL is anyway.


I'm sure there are tons of opinions what qualifies for real life vore and what doesn't. But I don't really care what everyone else think. In this site, my definition is the law. All other definition are invalid.

*PS: All the post before my post are deleted because they are all responded prematurely, you are free to ask again if I some how didn't answer you.
Last edited by Eka on Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Eka
Administrator
 
Posts: 4063
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Canada
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Azryel » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 am

Okay.

It's your site. I can respect that.

I won't try to change your site.
Masquerade: It's just a paper face parade
Azryel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Ka-Atis » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:04 am

How about posting "the questionable RL vore" in the 'Rest of the World" forum?

Legality is not the problem ("I don't care whether it is illegal or not.").

Moral and ethics are not the problem either ("But whether people have a positive view or negative view toward the subject is not the reason").

The problem is off-topicness (The site is made for fantasy, drawing, fiction..).

However, posting off-topic things is allowed, as long as it goes in the "Rest of the World" section.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
User avatar
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool
 
Posts: 9565
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Germany
Blog: View Blog (79)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Eka » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:How about posting "the questionable RL vore" in the 'Rest of the World" forum?


No.

I don't want to go into the confusing "This goes here, and that goes over there, and something goes in between" situation. It is off this site, period. Very easy to follows.
User avatar
Eka
Administrator
 
Posts: 4063
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Canada
Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Lexus » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Let me try and help Azryel with his situation Eka. I can agree with him that there are videos' on here that not only deal with RL softvore, but I have seen threads that have had RL CV, and videos that have been linked there. I am assuming you understood this, but i can see why Azryel might have gotten upset, due to the fact that those threads are allowed to stay active, or a moderator just hasn't seen or shut them down.
If that is not the issue at hand, then I'm clueless up to this point.
User avatar
Lexus
---
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Naman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Lexus wrote:Let me try and help Azryel with his situation Eka. I can agree with him that there are videos' on here that not only deal with RL softvore, but I have seen threads that have had RL CV, and videos that have been linked there. I am assuming you understood this, but i can see why Azryel might have gotten upset, due to the fact that those threads are allowed to stay active, or a moderator just hasn't seen or shut them down.
If that is not the issue at hand, then I'm clueless up to this point.


You might want to actually read Eka's first post in this thread. :P
A place to hang out with other vores on IRC! irc://irc.yafas.net/vore
(For more info, and forums: http://vore.yafas.net )
User avatar
Naman
something normal
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Not here.

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Gabriel84 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm

alas i cannot offer much of interest in relation to this thread but i have to agree completely with Eka - besides ive always found fiction and fantasy far more satisfying than RL vore, despite RL being interesting on occasion.


Lexus <--------------love your avatar pic lexus hypno-toad FTW yay XD
Familiar


Joined: Jun 22, 2006
Posts: 113
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Gabriel84
im fine
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: uk

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:17 am

Eka wrote:No.

Ok.

I think I got rid of all confiddledness around this now. There are plenty of other places to put the "questionable RL vore stuff" so I will post there in the future instead.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
User avatar
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool
 
Posts: 9565
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Germany
Blog: View Blog (79)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby DarkMaster » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:16 am

Ka-Atis wrote:I think I got rid of all confiddledness around this now. There are plenty of other places to put the "questionable RL vore stuff" so I will post there in the future instead.

Yea, you have an own site also! :D
I can help you find peoples-eating-small-animals-videos so you can post it there instead :wink:
DarkMaster
---
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Lexus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:24 am

Naman wrote:You might want to actually read Eka's first post in this thread. :P
I am fairly sure I understood her correctly? I reread it, and yes to my knowledge CV is VORE, and the videos that have been posted on here are RL too. I therefore submit that it is not fair to allow those videos to exist on this website, since they break the rules of "Fantasy to Reality", and that Eka, or any other Moderator should take action and remove those videos or address the poster of those videos to remove them. If I am still mistaken, please point me EXACTLY what I am missing.
User avatar
Lexus
---
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Pegadygor » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:06 am

Lexus wrote:
Naman wrote:You might want to actually read Eka's first post in this thread. :P
I am fairly sure I understood her correctly? I reread it, and yes to my knowledge CV is VORE, and the videos that have been posted on here are RL too. I therefore submit that it is not fair to allow those videos to exist on this website, since they break the rules of "Fantasy to Reality", and that Eka, or any other Moderator should take action and remove those videos or address the poster of those videos to remove them. If I am still mistaken, please point me EXACTLY what I am missing.


Where do we have a CV-video? I mean 'vore', not 'inserting something and have the fantasy of it being cock-vore'.
I doubt we have such a video up here, where it actually shows eating someone something or someone with a cock.
Refer to Eka's short reply: it is case by case.

Involving actual people/animals does not equal "RL vore", at least from all I understand. (as seen in the examples which are allowed).
"RL vore" relates to 'intentionally creating the situation to make the fantasy happen between two living beings'. Like intentionally feeding a mouse to a snake just for the vore, not the documentary.
User avatar
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Digging through the archive. ◥▶_◀◤
Blog: View Blog (19)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Lexus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:43 pm

I know these folks are probably going to be furious with me, but to prove a point they must suffer.
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... forum&f=57
Just look through the list on the first page. There are VIDS there and there a folks who claim to use Minnows and put them into themselves. IE FISH AND PERSON, just not going in the mouth, but in the another part of the body, male to be specific.
User avatar
Lexus
---
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Pegadygor » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:02 pm

If you want to report such a violation please use the 'feedback'-feature of the site.
This is not a topic for actual feeback or reporting stuff, and as Eka stated herself:

If you find any material that seems questionable, just submit a feedback, as it is clearly stated in the FAQ.
User avatar
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Digging through the archive. ◥▶_◀◤
Blog: View Blog (19)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Sarbiton » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Is this so very hard for people to understand that this is a website about fantasy vore? How many times does it need to be said?
Eka must be pulling his/her hair out right now...
The stories and information posted by this user are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything he says here as fact.
User avatar
Sarbiton
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: England

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Ka-Atis » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:55 pm

DarkMaster wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote:I think I got rid of all confiddledness around this now. There are plenty of other places to put the "questionable RL vore stuff" so I will post there in the future instead.

Yea, you have an own site also! :D
I can help you find peoples-eating-small-animals-videos so you can post it there instead :wink:
You can e-mail me when you find something you think is nice.

Pegadygor wrote:Where do we have a CV-video? I mean 'vore', not 'inserting something and have the fantasy of it being cock-vore'.
I doubt we have such a video up here, where it actually shows eating someone something or someone with a cock.
Refer to Eka's short reply: it is case by case.

That means - as long the animal is not actually eaten, it's ok to post..(?) So for instance, if somebody puts a fish or mouse or whatever in the mouth, but doesn't swallow, then it's allowed here. (?)
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
User avatar
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool
 
Posts: 9565
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Germany
Blog: View Blog (79)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Azryel » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:12 pm

What I think Lexus is trying to point out (thanks for the back up dude) is that while my post that merely asked if anyone had more stuff from fetishfad was blocked, these other RL vore videos are allowed to continue. And yes, we do understand the difference between RL and fantasy vore. Eka has no need to pull her hair out. We're not arguing her right to make rules as she sees fit on her site.

I understand that it must be done officially and a complaint lodged or whatever. Does that mean that someone ACTUALLY MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST MY POST??? A FORMAL COMPLAINT???

Oh, and DM, I think you and i should palaver a little ;). Let's talk about these videos.

And I would assume so Ka-Atis. Or at least, that seems to be a logical conclusion.
Masquerade: It's just a paper face parade
Azryel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Australia

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Pegadygor » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Ka-Atis wrote:
Pegadygor wrote:Where do we have a CV-video? I mean 'vore', not 'inserting something and have the fantasy of it being cock-vore'.
I doubt we have such a video up here, where it actually shows eating someone something or someone with a cock.
Refer to Eka's short reply: it is case by case.

That means - as long the animal is not actually eaten, it's ok to post..(?) So for instance, if somebody puts a fish or mouse or whatever in the mouth, but doesn't swallow, then it's allowed here. (?)


I will and can not carve that into stone, considering it would involve two living beings it will probably fall into said 'case-by-case' category.

Azryel wrote:I understand that it must be done officially and a complaint lodged or whatever. Does that mean that someone ACTUALLY MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST MY POST??? A FORMAL COMPLAINT???


The official complain (also known as 'reporting' via feedback or PM) is used in cases something slipped by the moderators, which can have various reasons, or in case you think a moderator acts inappropriately.
A closed thread/topic does not need an official complain though, if it has been spotted by mods/admins and is against the rules.
User avatar
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Digging through the archive. ◥▶_◀◤
Blog: View Blog (19)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Ka-Atis » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:58 pm

Azryel wrote:Oh, and DM, I think you and i should palaver a little ;). Let's talk about these videos.

And I would assume so Ka-Atis. Or at least, that seems to be a logical conclusion.
we can PM or e-mail
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
User avatar
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool
 
Posts: 9565
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Germany
Blog: View Blog (79)

Re: RL Vore.

Postby Azryel » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:44 am

Pegadygor wrote:
Ka-Atis wrote:
Pegadygor wrote:Where do we have a CV-video? I mean 'vore', not 'inserting something and have the fantasy of it being cock-vore'.
I doubt we have such a video up here, where it actually shows eating someone something or someone with a cock.
Refer to Eka's short reply: it is case by case.

That means - as long the animal is not actually eaten, it's ok to post..(?) So for instance, if somebody puts a fish or mouse or whatever in the mouth, but doesn't swallow, then it's allowed here. (?)


I will and can not carve that into stone, considering it would involve two living beings it will probably fall into said 'case-by-case' category.

Azryel wrote:I understand that it must be done officially and a complaint lodged or whatever. Does that mean that someone ACTUALLY MADE A COMPLAINT AGAINST MY POST??? A FORMAL COMPLAINT???


The official complain (also known as 'reporting' via feedback or PM) is used in cases something slipped by the moderators, which can have various reasons, or in case you think a moderator acts inappropriately.
A closed thread/topic does not need an official complain though, if it has been spotted by mods/admins and is against the rules.



I don't think my post was against the rules. A post. Perhaps when someone actually linked or provided in some other manner actual RL footage, then yes it would have been against the rules.

Or is it against the rules to discuss certain things now?
Masquerade: It's just a paper face parade
Azryel
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Australia

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: R_U_Snacksize and 7 guests