Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby seth270 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:22 am

Ok I'm Curious anyone got the spawn recipes for the new npc's seems the ingame tennant encyclopedia and the predchart are out of date.

Also Noticed that Rake's Head Vanishes
seth270
Participator

Postby Sheights » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 am

Please take all bug reports to my forums. I can't keep track of them here.

http://ssvm.forumotion.com/
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vinderex » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 am

Yay! An update! :D

Just for fun I might end up making a unique weapon for my NPC, because some of those broadswords I often spawn with are butt ugly. XD
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Horatius Horatio » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Apologies if this has already been posted. How do you get to the food hall now? The option to teleport from the outpost seems to have disappeared for me.
Horatius Horatio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm

There's a known mod conflict, it's simple something.... Get rid of that and post all bug reports on the forum I just posted in the future.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Starbound Vore Mod 8.6.1 Hotfix

- NPC Encyclopedia has been updated
- Predator Chart has been updated
- Fixed a bug where Rake didn't have his head screwed on right
- Fixed a bug with Hibani dressware which caused garden planets to kick you off back to your ship.
- Fixed a bug where the Giant Chocobos would they would not check if you existed before looking at your health.
- Fixed a bug with the Renamon Animated SPO where they would sometime forget they ate you.
- Fixed a bug with the primary NPC script where rub wasn't contextualized
- Fixed a bug with the primary NPC status effect to be smarter about teleporting to your ship and killing youself and every combination there of.
- Fixed a bug with teleporting to your ship while you could begin to reform from your slimed fate.

https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSi ... tag/v8.6.1
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdeleth2650h9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:27 am

How does one find/craft a Maple Syrup Candle? I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
pendingdeleth2650h9
New to the forum

Postby necryel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 am

Try posting your question in the dedicated forum: http://ssvm.forumotion.com/
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby ekadragon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:24 am

I'm personally looking forward to SSVM 9.0 but... at the moment, I've noticed in the hotfix that the tenants tend to eat too fast (not giving you time to recover such as spenzaroo's slime digestion). Also, multi-prey NPCs are still dying when at 'full' capacity and releasing (goodra being one of them). I'd also like to report that I can't spawn anything like the walking monsters like goomy or smoglinz at all, the game doesn't recognise their type.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 am

ekadragon wrote:I'm personally looking forward to SSVM 9.0 but... at the moment, I've noticed in the hotfix that the tenants tend to eat too fast (not giving you time to recover such as spenzaroo's slime digestion). Also, multi-prey NPCs are still dying when at 'full' capacity and releasing (goodra being one of them). I'd also like to report that I can't spawn anything like the walking monsters like goomy or smoglinz at all, the game doesn't recognise their type.

1. They can't sense if you're eaten or egged. I've got a few ideas how to fix this but they are too jury rigged even for me.
2. Give me the log. I tested all 199 NPCs for 8.6 and I didn't see this once. Give me the log.
3. They are not implemented yet and apparently they now need a "appliesWeatherStatusEffect" JSON key. I'm not working on them now. I'm working on VSOs.

All tech support requests also go on http://ssvm.forumotion.com/ So I don't have 40 places to check for fixing bugs.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

As I can't seem to find the log that specificly brings the error up, but have come across another error entirely, I'll post the log of the most current error I have to the place you suggested, and then the log when I replicate the problem about the NPC dying when too full.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:25 am

Decided to do some editing and adding on to my NPC. Changed my face a bit so I don't look quite so angry all the time, corrected a typo I noticed in my dialog, and gave myself my own unique weapon which can also show up as a tenant reward (two versions of it actually, with the more powerful one being rarer of course)
If you want to try it, extract the attached rar directly into the SimpleStarboundVoreMod folder, and replace the files when it asks. (Don't just extract it into the mods folder, it won't work that way. It's intended to modify the stuff already in the vore mod, so you need to extract it into there)
Haven't actually had a chance to test that the reward giving is working properly, so lemme know whether or not it does.
vindyHeads.png
vindyHeads.png (4.14 KiB) Viewed 2368 times
Attachments
SSVMVinderexImproved.rar
(14.13 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:41 am

ok, uh the micro domed villages are a little strange looking. wonder if you could use the new space parts to flesh it out abit. (I could give an image of an idea though I would have to find e new one, sort of wrecked it for glass.)
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zovoroth » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:35 am

Sheights wrote:1. They can't sense if you're eaten or egged. I've got a few ideas how to fix this but they are too jury rigged even for me.
2. Give me the log. I tested all 199 NPCs for 8.6 and I didn't see this once. Give me the log.
3. They are not implemented yet and apparently they now need a "appliesWeatherStatusEffect" JSON key. I'm not working on them now. I'm working on VSOs.

I hope you don't mind, but I took a crack at trying to fix this... Rather than applying the vore effect directly to the prey entity, I tried applying a "handshake" vore effect. Since effects have access to the entity (and which status ailments it has, like the egg), it can determine if the prey entity is eligible or not, and then send a message back to the pred entity. The message handler for the pred entity is the part that actually applies the vore effect.

The changed/added files are attached. I tried to comment everything, and comment-out the code that I removed or changed instead of deleting/replacing.
I did a bit of testing and didn't run into any issues for any of the NPCs I tried. I was not able to be eaten again while as an egg/slime.

EDIT: There is a small bug with this version. All NPC preds will always have a 100% chance to eat any NPC or player. I attached an updated version in this post.
Attachments
SSVM-8.6.1_Vore_Handshake.zip
(4.6 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by Zovoroth on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zovoroth
New to the forum

Postby SilverBear13 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:45 am

I'm running Starbound 1.3.2 and I cant seem to get to the food hall anymore ever since they changed how the gates work, any help or tips are appreciated.
SilverBear13
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:40 am

SilverBear13 wrote:I'm running Starbound 1.3.2 and I cant seem to get to the food hall anymore ever since they changed how the gates work, any help or tips are appreciated.

the Food hall Can Be found And accessed Via the teleport near the 2-stop Teleshop in the outpost of any of the teleporters bought from said shop.
Last edited by seth270 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
seth270
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 am

seth270 wrote:they Use the telestop2shop teleporters you buy one and it is automatically there.

Whuh....what? Are you really drunk or something? That made about 5% sense. Or if you are trolling, cease that, as it earns you nothing but hate. Even if the question annoys you at this point.

SilverBear13 wrote:I'm running Starbound 1.3.2 and I cant seem to get to the food hall anymore ever since they changed how the gates work, any help or tips are appreciated.

You access it from the teleporter next to 2-Stop Teleshop now, not the Gate anymore. (Darn, that readme really needs to get updated soon)

....also if you followed the readme, correct installation path isn't giraffe_storage anymore, mod should be in starbound/mods. (you can make sure mod is installed by clicking the button in the lower right of the title menu)

Just covering all the bases here. Also, for the future, please try using the search function for the thread? Even simple terms like "food hall" or "teleport" would easily have found your answer within a few posts.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby seth270 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:35 am

Nouvi wrote:
seth270 wrote:they Use the telestop2shop teleporters you buy one and it is automatically there.

Whuh....what? Are you really drunk or something? That made about 5% sense. Or if you are trolling, cease that, as it earns you nothing but hate. Even if the question annoys you at this point.

You access it from the teleporter next to 2-Stop Teleshop now, not the Gate anymore. (Darn, that readme really needs to get updated soon)

....also if you followed the readme, correct installation path isn't giraffe_storage anymore, mod should be in starbound/mods. (you can make sure mod is installed by clicking the button in the lower right of the title menu)

Just covering all the bases here. Also, for the future, please try using the search function for the thread? Even simple terms like "food hall" or "teleport" would easily have found your answer within a few posts.

there was no incentive to troll with the post I felt my post made perfect sense considering you just said the exact thing I was getting at, if you feel Offended By the way I worded it then I apologize.
seth270
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:52 pm

seth270 wrote:there was no incentive to troll with the post I felt my post made perfect sense considering you just said the exact thing I was getting at, if you feel Offended By the way I worded it then I apologize.

Ah, no, actually I need to apologize as well. Really bad day affecting me, won't make any excuses.

Drew conclusion a bit too fast as I knew you didn't actualy need to *buy* a teleporter at the shop to go to food hall, as you could use the one already there. But teleporters also coming linked to food hall already...? Didn't know that... unless it might just have been you already registered the foodhall beforehand as bookmark... eithr way, teleshop is the place to get to foodhall regardless...
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Sheights » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 pm

The only teleporter that should come with a free access is the one at the teleport shop. Not ones you buy from it. But there is a teleporter there that you can save access too.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game