Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby 626626626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:43 am

People, can someone throw the game with the mod installed through file sharing, or throw the link to the version of "starbound" which is guaranteed to work with the latest version of the mod.

Народ, может кто-нибудь скинуть игру с установленным модом через файлообменник, или скинуть ссылку на версию "starbound" которая гарантированно будет работать с последней версией мода.
New to the forum

Postby Fevix » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:51 am

626626626 wrote:People, can someone throw the game with the mod installed through file sharing, or throw the link to the version of "starbound" which is guaranteed to work with the latest version of the mod.

Народ, может кто-нибудь скинуть игру с установленным модом через файлообменник, или скинуть ссылку на версию "starbound" которая гарантированно будет работать с последней версией мода.

The latest version of Starbound (Available through GOG or Steam) us guaranteed to work with the latest version of the mod.

If anyone were to give you a copy of the game, that would be rather illegal.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby 626626626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:42 am

That is, if you buy it on Steam the mod is guaranteed to work?

То есть, если купить её в Steam мод гарантированно будет работать?
New to the forum

Postby Fevix » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 pm

626626626 wrote:That is, if you buy it on Steam the mod is guaranteed to work?

То есть, если купить её в Steam мод гарантированно будет работать?

Yes.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby 626626626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:46 pm

I bought "starbound" on Steam, put the mod in the mods folder but the mod still in the game is not working.

Я купил "starbound" в Steam, закинул мод в папку mods, но мод всё равно в игре не работает.
New to the forum

Postby necryel » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:30 pm

626626626 wrote:I bought "starbound" on Steam, put the mod in the mods folder but the mod still in the game is not working.

Я купил "starbound" в Steam, закинул мод в папку mods, но мод всё равно в игре не работает.

You need to first extract the mod from the ZIP file and put just the uncompressed folder into into the mod folder. The game will not read it if it's still compressed in zip form.

Вы должны сначала извлечь модника из файла ПОЧТОВОГО ИНДЕКСА и поместить только несжатую папку в в ультрасовременную папку. Игра не будет читать это, если это будет все еще сжиматься в форме почтового индекса.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby 626626626 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 am

Mod I got from the zip and threw in a folder, no effect. I looked at other comments and they say that you need a folder called "giraffe_storage" which I have no where to take it I don't know(tried to create - but nothing came of it). (The game license on Steam)

Мод я достал из архива zip и закинул в папку, нет эфФекта. я посмотрел другие комментарии, и в них написано что нужна папка "giraffe_storage" которой у меня нет и где её взять я не знаю(пробовал сам создать - но ничего не вышло). (Игра лицензионная в Steam)
New to the forum

Postby Fevix » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:52 am

626626626 wrote:Mod I got from the zip and threw in a folder, no effect. I looked at other comments and they say that you need a folder called "giraffe_storage" which I have no where to take it I don't know(tried to create - but nothing came of it). (The game license on Steam)

Мод я достал из архива zip и закинул в папку, нет эфФекта. я посмотрел другие комментарии, и в них написано что нужна папка "giraffe_storage" которой у меня нет и где её взять я не знаю(пробовал сам создать - но ничего не вышло). (Игра лицензионная в Steam)

You no longer need the giraffe_storage folder. That's for an old version of Starbound.

Open up your 'mods' folder and look inside it. Do you see the SSVM folder? If so, open that. Inside that, you should see the "Objects" folder, along with others.
Code: Select all
Starbound folder
└mods
  └SSVM (Doesn't have to be this name, any name works)
    ├ai
    ├biomes
    ├cinematics
    ├codex
    ├(All the other folders, gitattributes, _metadata, etc)

Some common mistakes are putting the folder inside another folder, like so:
Starbound folder
└mods
  └SSVM
    └SSVM
      ├ai
      ├biomes
      ├cinematics
      ├codex

Or, especially for first-time installers, dumping the files into the mods folder:
Starbound folder
└mods
  ├ai
  ├biomes
  ├cinematics
  ├codex

Only the first method will work. The other two will fail to load.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby 626626626 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:26 am

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod-8.6.1

It's way to the fashion, everything seems right. Also threw 2 screenshots of the folder and like something is missing(I do not have the file "etc")

Это путь к моду, вроде все верно. Также скинул 2 скриншота самой папки, и вроде бы чего то не хватает(по моему нету файла "etc")
Attachments
Новый точечный рисунок (3) - копия.bmp
Новый точечный рисунок (3).bmp
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:44 am

Seems to be installed right to me. (also "etc" means "et cetra" or rather "and so on", it's not a particular file)

You can check if it's successfully installed ingame in the main title menu, by clicking the cogwheel in the bottom right and confirming "Starbound Simple Vore Mod" in the list.
To access the mod content, go to the Outpost and use the teleporter at the 2-stop Teleshop and teleport to the Foodhall.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby 626626626 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:41 am

I'm an idiot
Sincerely I apologize for my stupidity, was extremely attentive and did not notice that it is already working(+ lost money on the purchase of the game).
There is only 1 last question: can anyone describe how other NPC there, and all the management in General.
and what is technology - what is she doing?

Я идиот
Искренне прошу извинить меня за мою тупость, был крайне не внимателен и не заметил что он уже работает(+ потерял деньги на покупку игры).
Есть только 1 последний вопрос: может кто описать как других NPC есть, и все управление в общем.
и что за технология - что она делает?
New to the forum

Postby necryel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 pm

626626626 wrote:I'm an idiot
Sincerely I apologize for my stupidity, was extremely attentive and did not notice that it is already working(+ lost money on the purchase of the game).
There is only 1 last question: can anyone describe how other NPC there, and all the management in General.
and what is technology - what is she doing?

Я идиот
Искренне прошу извинить меня за мою тупость, был крайне не внимателен и не заметил что он уже работает(+ потерял деньги на покупку игры).
Есть только 1 последний вопрос: может кто описать как других NPC есть, и все управление в общем.
и что за технология - что она делает?

The mod is primarily based on two parts. The first part is the vore mall which is accessed from the Outpost. In the vore mall you can buy stationary NPCs (which are placed like furniture) which you can intereact with. You can also buy various hard to find themed furniture and custom vore themed items.

The second part of the mod is centered around customized tenants which are generated based on how you decorate the homes you create for them. There should be a a list or table inside the mod which can be viewed out of game with all the available custom tenants and their home requirements.

Модник прежде всего основан на двух частях. Первая часть - vore аллея, к которой получают доступ от Заставы. В vore аллее Вы можете купить постоянный NPCs (которые помещены как мебель), с которым Вы можете intereact. Вы можете также купить различный трудно, чтобы найти themed мебель и традицию vore themed пункты.

Вторая часть модника сосредоточена вокруг заказных арендаторов, которые произведены основанные на том, как Вы украшаете дома, которые Вы создаете для них. Должен быть список или стол в моднике, который может быть рассмотрен из игры со всеми доступными таможенными арендаторами и их домашними требованиями.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby 626626626 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:41 pm

What is technology - what is she doing?

Что за технология - что она делает?
New to the forum

Postby 626626626 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 pm

I can not understand how to summon a special NPC tried to encourage Spidergirl but did not understand what "spooky"

Никак не пойму как призывать особых NPC, пытался призвать Spidergirl но не понял что за "spooky"
New to the forum

Postby necryel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:05 pm

626626626 wrote:I can not understand how to summon a special NPC tried to encourage Spidergirl but did not understand what "spooky"

Никак не пойму как призывать особых NPC, пытался призвать Spidergirl но не понял что за "spooky"

Every container, decoration, door, and piece of furniture qualifies under one or more categories or "tags." "Spooky" refers to such items that have that specific tag. Each tenant requires items with specific tags and that those items take up a certain amount of space. In the case of the Spidergirl. "24 Spooky" means you need to have enough items and decorations that possess the spooky tag to cover atleast 24 tiles of combined space.

You can check this site here: https://starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

That site is a database of all items in game referenced by type, rarity, and colony tag. If you click on "Colony Tags", you can select a specific tag to see a list of all the currently known items, objects, decorations, etc.. in the game which possess that tag.

Каждый контейнер, художественное оформление, дверь, и предмет мебели готовятся под одной или более категориями или 'признаками'. 'Похожий на привидение' обращается к таким пунктам, которые имеют тот определенный признак. Каждый арендатор требует пунктов с определенными признаками и что те пункты занимают определенное количество места. В случае Spidergirl. '24 Похожий на привидение' означает, что Вы должны иметь достаточно многие пункты и художественные оформления, которые обладают похожим на привидение признаком, чтобы покрыть по крайней мере 24 плитки объединенного места.

Вы можете проверить это место здесь: https://starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

То место - база данных всех пунктов в игре, на которую ссылается тип, редкость, и признак колонии. Если Вы нажимаете 'на Признаки Колонии, Вы можете выбрать определенный признак, чтобы видеть список всех в настоящее время известных пунктов, объектов, художественных оформлений, и т.д .. в игре, которые обладают тем признаком.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm

When will the next update be out?
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby necryel » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:28 pm

The mod's creator is currently resettling due to school so progress is slow in light of their class schedule and some of the announced changes due to Starbound's next update as well. We have no date as to the mod's next update, however, we are regularly updated with the mod's progress and whatever plans the creator has, as well as what areas in which the community can be of most assistance.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Actually I was lazy for a bit, then got swamped with work, then got sick, and I'm getting back on track and doing more research and stuff. VSOs don't work on NPCs at the moment, just players.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 626626626 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

I was able to settle Slimegirl, but how to make so that it ate me?
How to make - if the world was a risk to be devoured?

У меня получилось поселить Slimegirl, но как сделать так чтобы она меня съела?
Как сделать - чтобы на планете был риск быть сожранным?
New to the forum

Postby NaviDragoness » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:32 am

Is there any way to make and code your own Pred Furniture in the files? Or is suggestions the only way to go~?
NaviDragoness
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game