Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Loving this game!
One thing I was thinking would be neat: with the girls you can enter while they sleep it would be nice if you could get some unique dialog if you make it all the way inside without waking them up, just something to show they're surprised to find you in there when you next move when they're awake.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:29 pm

I'd also like to suggest for "game over" type stuff. IE: digesting fully. Instead of a game over, you could just have it focus on the girl's daily life over and over... and over and over until you restart the game and re-load a save. After all, you'd end up as titty fat / etc. :P

(And maybe a "Spirit" System for that other girl, if she takes too much spirit, she might just take you into her body and you'd have to watch as time goes by as part of her body. Until you interact enough times to get her annoyed and be like "Okay fine, I'll give you some spirit back.")

Oh and, another issue (black screen) that I found. If you keep denying to wiggle for Alice and she puts you back in the cage (even after her "story"), it black screens. (But only once?)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby HollowSnack » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 pm

ian66613 wrote:I'd also like to suggest for "game over" type stuff. IE: digesting fully. Instead of a game over, you could just have it focus on the girl's daily life over and over... and over and over until you restart the game and re-load a save. After all, you'd end up as titty fat / etc. :P

(And maybe a "Spirit" System for that other girl, if she takes too much spirit, she might just take you into her body and you'd have to watch as time goes by as part of her body. Until you interact enough times to get her annoyed and be like "Okay fine, I'll give you some spirit back.")

Oh and, another issue (black screen) that I found. If you keep denying to wiggle for Alice and she puts you back in the cage (even after her "story"), it black screens. (But only once?)

Either I am doing something wrong or I have the worst rng ever (no one appears in any stalls) oh and the above is actually a good idea imo
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:36 pm

muhahahah I have broken your game, I went into the girl in the third door from where you start while she slept. I finaly escape and there are no other girls anywhere in the whole place
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DoubleOSnake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:21 am

Ok, finally found the teacher, now how do I get to Alice?
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby l371c4 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:26 am

DoubleOSnake wrote:Ok, finally found the teacher, now how do I get to Alice?

Sorry for the late response, I'll answer the question you asked earlier too for visibility:

I believe the teacher only spawns at night, but I could be wrong.

Alice is the white haired girl in the last room in the top left hallway. You can interact with her, but to get her UB scene you need at least 166 (last I checked) max stamina. (Hence her line about crushing you). She's the hardest girl to escape from, so be careful. Also, cannot emphasize this enough: save before you start her scene. She is notorious for causing black screens when you escape after being fully UBed and the bug still persists in my version of 0.50 in a brand new save file.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleOSnake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 am

l371c4 wrote:

Sorry for the late response, I'll answer the question you asked earlier too for visibility:

Alice is the white haired girl in the last room in the top left hallway. You can interact with her, but to get her UB scene you need at least 166 (last I checked) max stamina. (Hence her line about crushing you). She's the hardest girl to escape from, so be careful. Also, cannot emphasize this enough: save before you start her scene. She is notorious for causing black screens when you escape after being fully UBed and the bug still persists in my version of 0.50 in a brand new save file.

Thanks for the tidbit! Is there a certain time she's there or requirement to meet before she appears, because often times it's just a maid in the corner or no one in the room. :D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby frosthunter » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 am

Marisa dissapear when i escape from her at night

Can help me to do The Marisa night event? Please
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 am

Another recommendation: Alice should have an unaware night event while she's in bed. Since she crosses her legs/etc. during sleep, you'd instead go into her cleavage for a breast event with her.
ian66613
---

Postby estadio » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 am

how to get swallowed by rita? i have been shrunk and vored by rita but the depth was not increased and can't get swallowed
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby fichetto881 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:22 pm

How the vore event work? Every time I get eaten there is a way to escape? And the 3 actions what do they do?

ps sorry for bad english
fichetto881
Been posting for a bit

Postby DoubleOSnake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:23 pm

fichetto881 wrote:How the vore event work? Every time I get eaten there is a way to escape? And the 3 actions what do they do?

ps sorry for bad english

I don't know about Alice's vore event, but Rita's isn't finished yet so I don't think you properly struggle out or escape from her stomach.
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby HollowSnack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:34 pm

DoubleOSnake wrote:
fichetto881 wrote:How the vore event work? Every time I get eaten there is a way to escape? And the 3 actions what do they do?

ps sorry for bad english

I don't know about Alice's vore event, but Rita's isn't finished yet so I don't think you properly struggle out or escape from her stomach.

From my experimentation the best way to get out of the mouth is
Spoiler: show
"Hug" then "Crawl" Rinse and repeat unless your low on stamina in which case you "Rest" That ALWAYS got me results!
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby l371c4 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:06 pm

DoubleOSnake wrote:
l371c4 wrote:

Thanks for the tidbit! Is there a certain time she's there or requirement to meet before she appears, because often times it's just a maid in the corner or no one in the room. :D

I don't really know. She's there more often than she's not, but try in the afternoon.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleOSnake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:09 pm

l371c4 wrote:I don't really know. She's there more often than she's not, but try in the afternoon.

Alrighty, thanks a bunch!
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Found a hard lock save file ending bug.

After starting a new game as my old save file seemed to be stuck in perpetual night (was dark regardless of actual time of day) After escaping the 1st girl (the 1st futa girl) I noticed it was at night. So in order to pass the time I sneaked inside the tall girl while she slept (cant remember her name) and proceeded to be stuck inside her until I was strong enough to escape. Now it is night time and she is the only girl present that I can interact with, anywhere, and since she has never "captured" me before (my guess is from the tug or war event that triggers the "i want back inside" dialog) she says the usual lines from the 1st time you meet her, so this save file has no way to pass the time by interacting with any of the girls. Also during this time there are the 2 girls talking in the bathroom, and if you speak to either of them, after they say their lines they vanish entirely. Even before posting this I literally checked every room and there is no way to fix it.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm

She (the tall girl) has a bug where if you aren't captured (IE: Via the maid event) and you enter her in some way she'll skip setting the flag for you being captured for her, permanently, and will always not want to unbirth/eat you. In addition, even if you somehow manage to set the time back somehow (IE: using the futa girl. Some of the girls are present on their beds/rooms even though their sprites aren't there.) She will still think it's the first time meeting you and EVEN IF you get captured by her via the maid event after you get the bug... she will STILL think she never captured you.
ian66613
---

Postby frosthunter » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

ian66613 wrote:She (the tall girl) has a bug where if you aren't captured (IE: Via the maid event) and you enter her in some way she'll skip setting the flag for you being captured for her, permanently, and will always not want to unbirth/eat you. In addition, even if you somehow manage to set the time back somehow (IE: using the futa girl. Some of the girls are present on their beds/rooms even though their sprites aren't there.) She will still think it's the first time meeting you and EVEN IF you get captured by her via the maid event after you get the bug... she will STILL think she never captured you.

she have interactions with Harold?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby frozenToothpick » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:42 am

frosthunter wrote:
ian66613 wrote:She (the tall girl) has a bug where if you aren't captured (IE: Via the maid event) and you enter her in some way she'll skip setting the flag for you being captured for her, permanently, and will always not want to unbirth/eat you. In addition, even if you somehow manage to set the time back somehow (IE: using the futa girl. Some of the girls are present on their beds/rooms even though their sprites aren't there.) She will still think it's the first time meeting you and EVEN IF you get captured by her via the maid event after you get the bug... she will STILL think she never captured you.

she have interactions with Harold?

Yeah, you've just gotta
Spoiler: show
go into her room at night
frozenToothpick
New to the forum

Postby ShadowNightclaw » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 pm

I rather like how Rita, the UB shrinking girl, is more assertive now. Using her hand to push the player in if he's not ready to resist it, or taking extra steps to try keeping him inside of herself during <spoiler> baths </spoiler>

I did have one idea that came to mind far as future possible events. Where with UB or CV, that they might be tempted to try giving the player over to another girl. Thus the player either lets what happens happen, getting pushed out into a mouth (oral), snatch (UB), or ass (anal). Or they need to curl up and/or struggle in deeper to resist a potential game over fate (Oral with possible digestion). Of course, even if they get pushed into the other girl, they'd still get to try struggling their way out.

I'm hopeful to see some oral vore where the player character isn't super shrunk as well. Make it into something of a struggle game like it is with CV and UB currently, sorta like with Becky as one that comes to mind. Or possibly a girl whose feeling inquisitive/experimental, and wonders what it'd be like eating a tiny/feeling them inside her stomach. Maybe they'll take some anti-acid to put off digestion so it lasts for a few days, but eventually they might forget to take it if they're in a rush to class. Maybe a student gives the tiny to a teacher as a sort of 'apple', with the teacher attempting oral vore on player character after class (Or even during, who knows *Shrugs*).

Just a few ideas that came to mind today.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
ShadowNightclaw
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game