VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: VVN Ryanshow style 1.6.0 updated 2/20/16

Postby thatperson57 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:27 am

heh, that sounds like we need to add a hacker encounter where we can add stats and animators, but by being eaten certain ways. If only to toss the story for the scenes. While the story is alright enough i would feel uncomfortable tossing it with going thru it once, haven't the options to buff yourself for your favorite scenes wouldn't be bad.

plus, hacker encounter sounds cool now. +10 to strength if i shove you up my butt!
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 am

From what you guys are saying, you're going to love what I'm cooking up...
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm

thatperson57 wrote:heh, that sounds like we need to add a hacker encounter where we can add stats and animators, but by being eaten certain ways. If only to toss the story for the scenes. While the story is alright enough i would feel uncomfortable tossing it with going thru it once, haven't the options to buff yourself for your favorite scenes wouldn't be bad.

plus, hacker encounter sounds cool now. +10 to strength if i shove you up my butt!

I actually had an idea for a hacker character a few months ago. Typed up some pre-writing/concept stuff and didn't get much further. Basically she sends you a pic of her pussy out of the blue, and then lays down a deal like, "I'm gonna mess up one part of your life every day from now on just cause I'm female and you're not lol", and you can resist, or cooperate by sending her your info for this for maximum submission - though she's a good hacker so she gets it all either way. It's just a question of how happy you're making her.
From there she can use your credit info to decrease your money, post things on your social media inviting preds to come eat you, which increases encounter rates, or send messed-up emails to your colleagues and students using your email address, decreasing your respect stats. She'll do one a day, with the opportunity to either go along with it like a good sub, or resist her each time.
If she likes you enough, you can get her to visit you in person if you cooperate (which costs money for airfare/a hotel), and creates a second encounter that ends with her digesting you, enslaving you, or being beaten into giving up by you.
I hadn't figured out how things should go if you resist though, and I didn't type up any actual dialogue or anything. Those paragraphs above are basically all that exists of her.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:47 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
I actually had an idea for a hacker character a few months ago. Typed up some pre-writing/concept stuff and didn't get much further. Basically she sends you a pic of her pussy out of the blue, and then lays down a deal like, "I'm gonna mess up one part of your life every day from now on just cause I'm female and you're not lol", and you can resist, or cooperate by sending her your info for this for maximum submission - though she's a good hacker so she gets it all either way. It's just a question of how happy you're making her.
From there she can use your credit info to decrease your money, post things on your social media inviting preds to come eat you, which increases encounter rates, or send messed-up emails to your colleagues and students using your email address, decreasing your respect stats. She'll do one a day, with the opportunity to either go along with it like a good sub, or resist her each time.
If she likes you enough, you can get her to visit you in person if you cooperate (which costs money for airfare/a hotel), and creates a second encounter that ends with her digesting you, enslaving you, or being beaten into giving up by you.
I hadn't figured out how things should go if you resist though, and I didn't type up any actual dialogue or anything. Those paragraphs above are basically all that exists of her.

The main flaw in your design is if I don't want to be eaten by her how absolutely annoying she would be with no checks besides submit.

This game allows the player to use their best assets to escape peril. So her tricks should be combatted by your stats.

Posting things on social media shouldn't work as well if your respect is too high, her destabilizing your account should be checked by your intelligence, so on and so forth.

It's very easy to implement this, just use the current rand + stat system. In fact an extremely intelligent and multiplied protag should be able to trace her for a painless way to skip to the fight.

Obviously it would be much harder to use strength or dexterity to get out of these situations. One thing she could do is if you keep resisting her have a chance of her tracking you and basically choreographing a mob of women to go after you for whatever reason, in which you'd need to use your strength and dex to get out of that fast or use increasingly difficult charisma/respect checks to avoid getting mobbed which would be insanely difficult to deal with (successive encounters).

Your idea is great, you just need to make it fun for people who want to fight as well as people who want to surrender.
Last edited by JustAQuinn on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:35 am

Hmm...yeah, i'm starting to like this idea a lot now. And it wouldn't be too hard to have your Phone start the random hack encounter by "detecting" what is about to happen. that way you can apply your multiplier or addition or what have you to the oncoming hack threat.

Then its a matter of beating her one or a few times, then finding where she's at. beat her in person, and you can get life hack rewards to up your stats in exchange for starting the random encounters up again.

(and/or since you know where she is, submit to her for smaller boosts. maybe have one of those perma-end choices, ect ect.)

...this could be a big.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey, I want to make a scene, what's the name of Malissa's actress?

On second though, I find that rather rude, I'll look up another actress and write with someone else in mind...
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 am

generalr wrote:Hey, I want to make a scene, what's the name of Malissa's actress?

On second though, I find that rather rude, I'll look up another actress and write with someone else in mind...

I've sent you a PM.

That said, if anybody wants to add a scene to the game, I'd be more than happy to assist them in doing so. Even if you don't know how to code, I can easily transfer the dialogue you write into the game, as well as any pictures that you specify. I'm happy to accept any contributions, even something as simple as a minor change to an existing predator (i.e. replacing a generic lose scene with a unique one. Plenty of these are currently in the game, such as the late teacher, late student, bratty student, and so on).
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:53 pm

I've finally completed the next update for Ryan's game. It's fairly expansive, with many thousands of words of text, and also comes with some big changes to the code that might result in a few errors. Please tell me if any appear, so I can get rid of them quickly.

Changelog:

• Ten new unique scenes (3 OV, 2 AV, 2 BV, 2 UB, 1 giantess, with a bit of facesitting in all of them) added to the game, which can be accessed by achieving a specific ending with the mall lady. All new content relates to that one character. Further instructions are below.
  • Made the game more accessible to anybody who wishes to modify it through code restructuring

Step by step process to accessing new content:

Spoiler: show
1. Go to mall
2. Get into an encounter with the mall lady
3. Have her sit on your face
4. Please her to the point that she lets you go
5. Ensure you have $2000, and then select the option at the mall to "have a look around for the mall lady"
Side note: If you don't bring $2000, she'll just eat you, which is a unique scene.

Pictures:

Downloads:
Windows
Linux
Mac

This will be my last addition to the game.
Last edited by FlowerPetals8 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:14 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
  • Made the game more accessible to anybody who wishes to modify it through code restructuring

In what ways?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Biergesetz » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 am

started from the start, all variable changes are in the form of [hours] [minutes] [health] [will] and so on
and I got this error trying to trigger an encounter with the mall lady
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 763, in script call
call classCreator from _call_classCreator
File "game/scripts/mallarea.rpy", line 52, in script call
call mallladyStart from _call_mallladyStart_1
File "game/scripts/mallencounter.rpy", line 6, in script
if metKathryn == False:
File "game/scripts/mallencounter.rpy", line 6, in <module>
if metKathryn == False:
NameError: name 'metKathryn' is not defined
Biergesetz
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 am

Biergesetz wrote:started from the start, all variable changes are in the form of [hours] [minutes] [health] [will] and so on

Not quite sure what is causing that. I'll have a look at it.

Fixed. Thank you.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:46 am

Biergesetz wrote:started from the start, all variable changes are in the form of [hours] [minutes] [health] [will] and so on
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 763, in script call
call classCreator from _call_classCreator
File "game/scripts/mallarea.rpy", line 52, in script call
call mallladyStart from _call_mallladyStart_1
File "game/scripts/mallencounter.rpy", line 6, in script
if metKathryn == False:
File "game/scripts/mallencounter.rpy", line 6, in <module>
if metKathryn == False:
NameError: name 'metKathryn' is not defined

You can ignore that to get to the actual scene - though you have to ignore it *twice*.
And having done that, the 'kiss her ass -> anal vore' scene doesn't work - the game throws another error, and then she gets replaced by a random enemy. It's pretty jarring.
It's also very possible to come away from the encounter with her with negative reanimators, which, as far as I can tell, makes getting a gameover impossible (at least with her; didn't try anyone else).
And if you get her off and then leave, the game fails to load the image of her in the doorway.

I do appreciate the new content though, I swear. I don't wanna come off as overly negative.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby darkdino » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:19 am

I love it and i am so sad i did not download it before it left! Gahhhh!
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:41 am

empatheticapathy wrote:And having done that, the 'kiss her ass -> anal vore' scene doesn't work - the game throws another error, and then she gets replaced by a random enemy. It's pretty jarring.

Fixed.

empatheticapathy wrote:And if you get her off and then leave, the game fails to load the image of her in the doorway.

Fixed.

empatheticapathy wrote:It's also very possible to come away from the encounter with her with negative reanimators, which, as far as I can tell, makes getting a gameover impossible (at least with her; didn't try anyone else).

How so? I'm guessing the willing AV route.

empatheticapathy wrote:I do appreciate the new content though, I swear. I don't wanna come off as overly negative.

Negativity doesn't bother me. I'd rather be told what's wrong than have anybody pretend that the game functions as it's meant to.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:It's also very possible to come away from the encounter with her with negative reanimators, which, as far as I can tell, makes getting a gameover impossible (at least with her; didn't try anyone else).

How so? I'm guessing the willing AV route.

Go to her with only one reanimator, that Melissa did not give you, and please her enough that she revives you. When you respawn, -1 revives. Somehow I ended up with -3 when I first posted that, but I honestly don't recall how I did.

Also getting the facesit -> let go ending with her in the mall causes the combat music to never stop playing.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby FlowerPetals8 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:30 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Go to her with only one reanimator, that Melissa did not give you, and please her enough that she revives you. When you respawn, -1 revives. Somehow I ended up with -3 when I first posted that, but I honestly don't recall how I did.

Not sure how you got to -3, but I figured out how you reached -1. Managed to fix that.

empatheticapathy wrote:Also getting the facesit -> let go ending with her in the mall causes the combat music to never stop playing.

Fixed that, too.

Thanks for all that. I can't believe how many bugs slipped by me. New downloads with all these issues fixed are available below, and in the original update announcement.

Windows
Linux
Mac
Last edited by FlowerPetals8 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlowerPetals8
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:04 am

FlowerPetals8 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Go to her with only one reanimator, that Melissa did not give you, and please her enough that she revives you. When you respawn, -1 revives. Somehow I ended up with -3 when I first posted that, but I honestly don't recall how I did.

Not sure how you got to -3, but I figured out how you reached -1. Managed to fix that.

I suspect I just repeated that trick while already having -1.
Glad to hear it's all fixed though.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby bledthorn » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:21 am

when i click on the windows download link it brings me to a linux download
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatperson57 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 am

bledthorn wrote:when i click on the windows download link it brings me to a linux download

He accidentally switched the linux and windows downloads. Click Linux and doublecheck the mega download that its windows.
thatperson57
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnivyXD » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:52 pm

is the jogger scene avalible or no
SnivyXD
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game