Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 am

And Atomic Beauty reduction was working before?

I didn't think about non lethal. I'll take that out in the future.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Natolin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Im currently getting an error when trying to enable thiccvore in the mcm menu, whenever I try to turn it on it says "you have not left vault111, thiccvore not enabled" even though I have most certainly left vault 111
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:09 am

Carreau wrote:And Atomic Beauty reduction was working before?

I didn't think about non lethal. I'll take that out in the future.

Not that I know of. I never used it for long enough before hand, to see any apreciable difference.

I was eating raiders at a constant rate, I didn't have the settings cranked for massive drain, and I wasn't playing all that much.

It could have never worked beforehand and I wouldn't have noticed.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 am

Minor idea: If you don't find Bria food after too long, there's a chance she'll get pissed off and trigger an event where she eats you, instead.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:46 am

Nateman9 wrote:Im currently getting an error when trying to enable thiccvore in the mcm menu, whenever I try to turn it on it says "you have not left vault111, thiccvore not enabled" even though I have most certainly left vault 111

That's certainly not right. Check the stage for MQ102. 'getstagedone mq102 10' would be the console command. That will let you know if stage 10 was completed. Stage 10 is when the player has left the vault and is ascending to the surface. If you're using some alternate start mod, I don't know how it handles the quest stages for the first few quests. Alternatively, you can use 'showqueststages mq102' to show you the progression of mq102. It'll show each stage of the quest and if it was done.

If stage 10 isn't complete, use 'setstage mq102 10' to set complete the exit vault 111 stage of the quest. If it is complete, then something else is wrong. Most likely suspect there would be that you're using the most recent alpha on a save that had a previous alpha running.

Anesthetic wrote:Not that I know of. I never used it for long enough before hand, to see any apreciable difference.

I was eating raiders at a constant rate, I didn't have the settings cranked for massive drain, and I wasn't playing all that much.

It probably wasn't. The effect is super subtle. Sometimes I keep questioning myself if it's running, and I don't notice it until the effects are pretty advanced. Double check you have built the outfits you want to be affected in Outfit Studio with "build morphs" checked. I've forgotten to do that quite a bit.

Also, if you run with some extreme settings through outfit studio, the effect gets dampened in the game. I'm testing the effects with Atomic Beauty on a -300% Slim slider, and the slimming effects are noticeable, but I'm still way too thicc once the mod has ran its course. I'm going to give the player some more control over the sliders, so I lied about Alpha 7 being the last alpha. Alpha 8 will have some input boxes where players can enter the extremes, so if you want -250% for the thicc setting and +100% for the thin setting, you can do it. I'm currently making a box for each slider impacted. So, I'll have them out in a week or so maybe. Atomic Beauty will be quick to update since there's only three or four sliders I impact. CBBE will be a bit more in depth, since there's like a billion sliders I'm making changes to.

CodeX wrote:Minor idea: If you don't find Bria food after too long, there's a chance she'll get pissed off and trigger an event where she eats you, instead.

There are some events planned where this could happen, but they're more or less story beats. Bounding the player to a time limit during normal play could get really obnoxious and takes a lot of player agency away because now they have this clock to race. It makes her more of a burden in my eyes, and then if you do lose her because you were too busy playing around in settlement mode, then you lose a companion. Losing companions should be big deals due to player action (choosing story branches, angering owning factions, etc), not due to player inaction.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:42 am

Carreau wrote:It probably wasn't. The effect is super subtle. Sometimes I keep questioning myself if it's running, and I don't notice it until the effects are pretty advanced. Double check you have built the outfits you want to be affected in Outfit Studio with "build morphs" checked. I've forgotten to do that quite a bit.

Also, if you run with some extreme settings through outfit studio, the effect gets dampened in the game. I'm testing the effects with Atomic Beauty on a -300% Slim slider, and the slimming effects are noticeable, but I'm still way too thicc once the mod has ran its course. I'm going to give the player some more control over the sliders, so I lied about Alpha 7 being the last alpha. Alpha 8 will have some input boxes where players can enter the extremes, so if you want -250% for the thicc setting and +100% for the thin setting, you can do it. I'm currently making a box for each slider impacted. So, I'll have them out in a week or so maybe. Atomic Beauty will be quick to update since there's only three or four sliders I impact. CBBE will be a bit more in depth, since there's like a billion sliders I'm making changes to.

I would do that, but my computer literally exploded last night. It was either my power supply or my motherboard, hopefully my drives aren't fried.

When the computer is up and running again, I will check. And no, I'm not playing with an insane setting. Honestly my character is set up fairly tame. Fairly tame being slightly more Thicc, and Buxom, then base Atomic Beauty.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:27 am

Oof! I hate when computers explode. Hopefully you’re up and running soon!
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 am

Carreau wrote:Oof! I hate when computers explode. Hopefully you’re up and running soon!

did you just make me read the roblox death sound....

also what is the THICC Vore mod?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Natolin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Carreau wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:Im currently getting an error when trying to enable thiccvore in the mcm menu, whenever I try to turn it on it says "you have not left vault111, thiccvore not enabled" even though I have most certainly left vault 111

That's certainly not right. Check the stage for MQ102. 'getstagedone mq102 10' would be the console command. That will let you know if stage 10 was completed. Stage 10 is when the player has left the vault and is ascending to the surface. If you're using some alternate start mod, I don't know how it handles the quest stages for the first few quests. Alternatively, you can use 'showqueststages mq102' to show you the progression of mq102. It'll show each stage of the quest and if it was done.

If stage 10 isn't complete, use 'setstage mq102 10' to set complete the exit vault 111 stage of the quest. If it is complete, then something else is wrong. Most likely suspect there would be that you're using the most recent alpha on a save that had a previous alpha running.

Anesthetic wrote:Not that I know of. I never used it for long enough before hand, to see any apreciable difference.

It probably wasn't. The effect is super subtle. Sometimes I keep questioning myself if it's running, and I don't notice it until the effects are pretty advanced. Double check you have built the outfits you want to be affected in Outfit Studio with "build morphs" checked. I've forgotten to do that quite a bit.

CodeX wrote:Minor idea: If you don't find Bria food after too long, there's a chance she'll get pissed off and trigger an event where she eats you, instead.

There are some events planned where this could happen, but they're more or less story beats. Bounding the player to a time limit during normal play could get really obnoxious and takes a lot of player agency away because now they have this clock to race. It makes her more of a burden in my eyes, and then if you do lose her because you were too busy playing around in settlement mode, then you lose a companion. Losing companions should be big deals due to player action (choosing story branches, angering owning factions, etc), not due to player inaction.

Do you think you can upload a screenshot of where the "build morphs" button is in cbbe, cause I cant seem to find it :/
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:55 pm

build morph.png
build morph.png (26.68 KiB) Viewed 2953 times

Right there.
Carreau
---

Postby sarusan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:41 am

I've been having trouble getting Thicc Vore to start, every time I turn it on in MCM it just turns off as soon as I close the menu. I've tried everything I can think of, does anybody know what the problem could be?
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:07 am

Typically when that happens, it’s usually because that alpha was installed on a save that you had an older alpha running. Try running it on a save that you never had thicc vore running. You’ll know it’s working when the big pop up lets you know thicc vore is running.
Carreau
---

Postby sarusan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:37 am

Carreau wrote:Typically when that happens, it’s usually because that alpha was installed on a save that you had an older alpha running. Try running it on a save that you never had thicc vore running. You’ll know it’s working when the big pop up lets you know thicc vore is running.

I used it on a new save file and even tried on some old save files, but it still doesn't stay on, and I don't get any popup.
sarusan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:34 am

Any more news about the Thic Vore mod being added to the Vore Mod itself?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Thicc vore is just a module of my mod, just like Bria. The eventual plan is that it’ll be one download that the player can enable/disable certain features. Right now, I don’t have enough of the mod created to justify a single download, so I’ve got these independent modules. Thicc vore had a lot of little parts to it that I felt needed testing and user input to dial in the experience, which is why I have it as an alpha download. The next “phase” of development now that Thicc Vore is working somewhat well enough is to start work on consolidation of Bria’s files and Thicc’s files. But first, I have one more thing to test with thicc vore, and that’s allowing the player to set the min/max of each slider to really dial in the customization.

But I am not the author of Fallout Vore. My mod has always been intended as a plugin. So unless Gat wants my stuff to be integrated into his mod, it will not be a part of the core FOVore experience.
Carreau
---

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:34 am

So I got my computer running again, and I done goofed, but I'm not apologizing because what I did was good in theory.

When I bought my new power supply I also bought an SSD, which now FO4 resides on. Load times SIGNIFICANTLY improved.

But that broke the hell out of body slide.

It took me for ever to just get body slide to launch from NMM, because it wasn't where it wanted to be.

But Now I have the problem that it doesn't know where any of my bodyslide files are, so I cant check to see if I didn't have the right settings, nor can I build bodyslides with the correct settings.

Anyone have any pointers on how I get it to find my outfits, and presets?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 am

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-an ... umentation

I'm not sure where NMM installs all the files, but in the default location Fallout 4\data\tools\Bodyslide I have all the folders for presets and groups and stuff. SliderSets is the one that has all the files that allow me to load an outfit in bodyslide. A copy of the nif files and osd files should be in ShapeData. These are the files that a mod author includes when they allow an outfit to be loaded into bodyslide.

My install path points to the data folder of Fallout 4. I'm not sure if that'll be the same with NMM.

I'm not really all that good with bodyslide but hopefully that gives you a point to work with and the link I provided is the official wiki on github and has some good articles that should hopefully help.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:07 pm

I think I'm almost done with the new stuff in Alpha 8 as far as Thicc Vore is concerned.

ScreenShot69.png

I've got new settings set up that will allow players to make custom extremes for CBBE and Atomic Beauty. I don't want to add in more sliders than the ones I affect. But now, it'll make the whole thing feel a bit more customized. I would still recommend building a zero slider outfit, but now you can make Thicc Vore slide up and down to your preferred settings. I've set it to some extreme settings like slim of -250%, and it gets there!

ScreenShot70.png

I'm also working on ditching the FOVore holotape. I've got the general settings in MCM, and I'm working my way through the perks. I've been going back and forth about using Level Up Menu, but the system for LUM is designed around the Vanilla Perk system. So if you add a perk to LUM, it costs vanilla perk points. I think I've got a working system shoe horned into MCM, I just need to do the repetitive coding part for each perk.

Hopefully, I can start compiling the mods into a singular esp and consider testing for Thicc Vore to be over with soon.
Carreau
---

Postby nuggholio » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 am

Is there any way to make the weight gain in Thicc Vore applie only in specific areas? Specifically in the buttocks, breasts and belly, similar to how Nope draws their digestion / weight gain. I know this is definitely not a current feature, but I'm just asking more of "is it possible" / as a consideration.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Carreau » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:49 am

Look at my previous post. Literally right above yours. I don't want to add more sliders for CBBE since it's already a lot, but I suppose I could add in some butt sliders for AtomicB if that's what you use.

EDIT: AtomicB only has one butt slider that really helps grow the butt. So I'll toss that in. I already have big butt and apple cheeks for CBBE, so I shouldn't have to add anything there.
Carreau
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game