Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pilum's MUGEN Showcase

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:57 am

Pilum wrote:Look, I'm sorry about the nondescript good news. Things keep getting in the way, and when its not an external factor I'm just too lazy to do anything with it. Upgrading to a full-time job may have been a mistake... I don't know whether I'll even be able to finish the NT and Yuuka updates by 2019 or not, so I guess I should make that disclaimer right now. And no, I'm not ToasterBoi.

Nice. XD

In all seriousness though, progress is progress, better than never getting an update, and I think by now we've ALL been... "sterilized?"... "become jaded?"... "grown tired?"... by all the different vore projects that just up and died. So-in this case at least-a shambling zombie is better than a corpse! ^^
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:51 am

Pilum wrote:Look, I'm sorry about the nondescript good news. Things keep getting in the way, and when its not an external factor I'm just too lazy to do anything with it. Upgrading to a full-time job may have been a mistake... I don't know whether I'll even be able to finish the NT and Yuuka updates by 2019 or not, so I guess I should make that disclaimer right now. And no, I'm not ToasterBoi.

Did you do that to further confuse me as to weather or not you and Toasterboi are the same person?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:33 pm

Shit, I'm sorry Toast. I didn't mean it like that, I just meant to say "that's the last news I've heard". Didn't mean to offend or anything, was just curious about what project you were talking about.
If it came off in a wrong way or as if I'm trying to pressure you, just know that's not how I meant it. You don't owe me jack shit, and I'm not entitled to any of your projects. What you do with your time is all up to you, and not me nor anyone else are entitled to opposing opinions regarding that fact. I really just meant it as a friendly question about the good news of the new edit.

Again, sorry if it came off in the wrong way. I really didn't mean to offend or stress in any way.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:25 pm

It's alright, actually it might be good for me to have someone reminding me to get it together with that character... Have you seen the animation I recently posted on FurAffinity? The Riolu sprites in it are from the current batch of sprites that are (were) being made to replace the older low-res ones that were in the teasers. If you or anyone else think you can make more of that level of quality, let me know. There isn't currently a lot to work with. Either way, I won't likely be getting around to them until I finish my current project, and after that another project I'm helping someone else out with.

And please, call me Ammy.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Would help if I could, but I unfortunately can't. Not really within my expertise, sorry. But yeah, as per usual, take your time. We appreciate what little we get, and we can't complain about not getting anything. You guys doing this for free is more than we have the right to ask for anyway, and that goes for all three of you MUGEN editors on here (you, Pilum and Dilly).

And Ammy it is!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:It's alright, actually it might be good for me to have someone reminding me to get it together with that character... Have you seen the animation I recently posted on FurAffinity? The Riolu sprites in it are from the current batch of sprites that are (were) being made to replace the older low-res ones that were in the teasers. If you or anyone else think you can make more of that level of quality, let me know. There isn't currently a lot to work with. Either way, I won't likely be getting around to them until I finish my current project, and after that another project I'm helping someone else out with.

And please, call me Ammy.

HentaiProdigy wrote:Would help if I could, but I unfortunately can't. Not really within my expertise, sorry. But yeah, as per usual, take your time. We appreciate what little we get, and we can't complain about not getting anything. You guys doing this for free is more than we have the right to ask for anyway, and that goes for all three of you MUGEN editors on here (you, Pilum and Dilly).

And Ammy it is!

Ammy? Cute, like Amaterasu from Assist Me? Also, I coulda sworn there was another MUGEN editor, Dilly's pretty new(to the editing scene), at least compared to Pilum...
Turbotowns
???

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Assist Me? Either there's another show out there called Assist Me, or you're talking about Maximilian Dood's MvC3 tutorials, in which case Amaterasu is a character from Marvel VS Capcom 3, and originally from Okami.

Anyway, you also have EggBomber, but I don't know if he's on this forum or not. Probably a ton more on top of that as well. Not like I know about all that many, haha.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:53 pm

I still await for that one character to be made into a vore character
Talon13
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:14 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Assist Me? Either there's another show out there called Assist Me, or you're talking about Maximilian Dood's MvC3 tutorials, in which case Amaterasu is a character from Marvel VS Capcom 3, and originally from Okami.

Anyway, you also have EggBomber, but I don't know if he's on this forum or not. Probably a ton more on top of that as well. Not like I know about all that many, haha.

Yeah I'm talk'n bout the you-tube series.

Dr. Doom vs. Albert Wesker Rap battle, greatest fight. XD

Talon13 wrote:I still await for that one character to be made into a vore character

Which one?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:12 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Anyway, you also have EggBomber, but I don't know if he's on this forum or not. Probably a ton more on top of that as well. Not like I know about all that many, haha.

Oh, right...I think they might be demotivated from making mugen stuff because their insanely popular channel ended up getting flagged and taken down.
That's what happens when you're popular, I guess.

Talon13 wrote:I still await for that one character to be made into a vore character

...who? I always get antsy whenever matters like this are ambiguous.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36 pm

we could play guess

so i guess the new mugen char is.....not really a new char but an updated one
ladre
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Nah it's a character I suggested to be made into a vore character years ago that got a little bit of interest, but I forgot what she's called since it's been so long
Talon13
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Talon13 wrote:Nah it's a character I suggested to be made into a vore character years ago that got a little bit of interest, but I forgot what she's called since it's been so long

Could you describe her? We might be able to help you remember her name.
Turbotowns
???

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:29 pm

Concerning my nickname, no, it's not short for Amaterasu. Amarth in my case (name of my persona).
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:58 pm

To take a guess looking at the past forum posts Talon made, the character they want a vore edit for is for someone named Kyouko.

I have no idea who they are though.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:27 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:To take a guess looking at the past forum posts Talon made, the character they want a vore edit for is for someone named Kyouko.

Kyouko, huh... I wonder if they remember what series she's from, if any.
Turbotowns
???

Postby ladre » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:50 pm

....human vore from inuyasha?
ladre
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:33 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:To take a guess looking at the past forum posts Talon made, the character they want a vore edit for is for someone named Kyouko.

She is not. Back in the day she was a hard to find hentai character. Her basic gimmick is that she's a huge breasted, slutty MILF looking character. Most of her attacks involve her breasts, cosplay or her pussy to the point her projectile attack is bending over and launching dildos of various sizes. She's pretty much like NT Mama if she were equal parts of a joke character and an erotic one.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:39 am

Talon13 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

She is not. Back in the day she was a hard to find hentai character. Her basic gimmick is that she's a huge breasted, slutty MILF looking character. Most of her attacks involve her breasts, cosplay or her pussy to the point her projectile attack is bending over and launching dildos of various sizes. She's pretty much like NT Mama if she were equal parts of a joke character and an erotic one.

Sounds... interesting. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:40 am

I'm releasing that surprise edit next Monday on FA.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game