Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V14H

Postby Ger-Fox » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Aurilika wrote:
Orosaki wrote:A few trait ideas for the upcoming bovines.

Some interesting ideas in there.

Ger-Fox wrote:btw i did not read all 83 pages here so i have no clue somebody ask for it but : "can we have a max size of army? Like you can set for each race a max number of armys them can have" example 5 so them have max 5 groups same time. or 10...or 15 when you want to. so you evade sometimes that them random build more as needed with a bit extra money

That actually has not been asked to my knowledge, but I'll add it to the list of to be implemented things.

Ger-Fox wrote:1 : random down (?) where whoeever beat the defence gain it as his race town
2: random town on map. randomly here will choose one of the races (2 option. 1 is all aktive races / 2 is all possible races that exist) and placed. so you still have a random effect even when you wish to have a special map
a other idea is also : after win a fight and get a town you should have the chance / option to transform it into your town (also ai should try it) it would need 2-3 rounds for this.

The first option sounds like it would be a good idea.
For the second option, would a random town that's part of an active race actually belong to that race, or would it be effectively an independent rebel city?
As for converting cities, the current game mechanics favor cities that are your own race, so I think being able to easily and rapidly convert a city to your race might be kind of unbalanced, and seems unintuitive (how can you change 40 villagers' race aside from magic?)

well. how? travel....you have own people who life in your town. each turn them move and walk to your new town. even 3-4 turns or so much turn like the shortes way to the next town with ya orginal race. well in age of wonders it was like this that it make the people mad inside and here was each turn a % chance that it become a npc town and army attack it or takeover it so far you not let a army stand on it. would here fit well too i believe. the people who lifed inside in past would then be devoured of the new people inside~

well i kinda enjoy the idea too with : after you stand on a ruin/empty town....you can new help get it bigger again by just stand on it with at last 2-4 from your race. why? because here them (have sex?) and why not. i mean each turn the towns get more people inside by have at lats 2 inside. why not can this work for dead towns too? would also help by towns that AI destroy randomly/accidently

(ps: hope you understand it. not sure when grammer is ok atm. 2am here and tired xD)
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Deioth » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:30 pm

Aurilika wrote:I can definitely add it in there as an option.
Deioth wrote:This is... surprisingly entertaining. Making your race the top preds is damn sexy stuff and the sprites are well done, just complex enough. Was expecting this to mostly be female and human but I was pleasantly surprised to see male and full furry options. Here's hoping for more furry/animal races and NPCs (feral animal vagabonds or roving barbarians?) and additional vore options such as cock vore. For hopefully obvious reasons, I'll have to suggest a bovine race ]:8)
This system could easily be transferred into an RPG format, as well. As a fan of those classic top-down and isometric turn based CRPGs (I grew up failing to ever beat Dark Queen of Krynn and not having money for Spiderweb Software games) the essential systems are in place. More creatures, races, features, and functionality along with a means to script/mod things this could easily be a fun and vorish RPG. Or, some mild tweaks to combat and how turns work, and you've got a rogue-like on your hands. Plenty of options with the essentials and functionality already in place.

Thank you. More races, npcs/monsters, and cock vore are planned, so stay tuned.
The Dark Queen of Krynn is indeed a brutally hard game, the first two are easier. I was never able to beat the third game (DQoK), I even tried cheating to make all the characters maximum level at the beginning and it didn't really help. :lol:

Was in the final area at one point playing years later on DOS box. Was some super hard fight with like 24 enchanted draconians and other shit but I never bothered getting around to finishing it.

Also, getting this bug randomly, anything to do with armies such as going into tactical, except moving them it seems, is causing this exception. My game is broked and I can't eat my way to victory now ]:8X It seems to create some random level 10 lizard showing up as hostile and I am playing lizards if that helps.
Code: Select all
Exception: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Version :14H
BlackTop.Configure (CompleteSprite sprite, Actor_Unit actor) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
CompleteSprite.UpdateSprite () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
UnitSprite.UpdateSprites (Actor_Unit actor, System.Boolean activeTurn) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
TacticalMode.UpdateStatus (System.Single dt) (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
TacticalMode.ReceiveInput () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
GameManager.Update () (at <ea3113910e92440cbfe21b04335b940b>:0)
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Aurilika » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:03 am

Ger-Fox wrote:well i kinda enjoy the idea too with : after you stand on a ruin/empty town....you can new help get it bigger again by just stand on it with at last 2-4 from your race. why? because here them (have sex?) and why not. i mean each turn the towns get more people inside by have at lats 2 inside. why not can this work for dead towns too? would also help by towns that AI destroy randomly/accidently

I was kind of considering some form of complicated auto-migration from full cities, but I think it would not work great in practice. However, I do like your idea to breed directly into a city. I'd probably only have that happen for empty cities, but that's a pretty decent way to bring them back to life, at least for now.
Deioth wrote:Was in the final area at one point playing years later on DOS box. Was some super hard fight with like 24 enchanted draconians and other shit but I never bothered getting around to finishing it.
Also, getting this bug randomly, anything to do with armies such as going into tactical, except moving them it seems, is causing this exception. My game is broked and I can't eat my way to victory now ]:8X It seems to create some random level 10 lizard showing up as hostile and I am playing lizards if that helps.

The part that got me was the heavy saving/loading required, and the fact that you could look in the adventurer's journal and see how crazy powerful they are. "The enchanted aurak can cast meteor swarm, otto's irresistible dance, delayed blast fireball, disintegrate, and flesh to stone, once per day. Enchanted auraks go berserk when slain, like auraks, and do double damage (8d8 per hit) when they hit while dying. When they finally explode, enchanted auraks do 16d8 points of damage over the same area as a fireball."
As for the bug, I've got that fixed from both ends (making the black top handle the unexpected -1 body weight it was getting, and the bug where if weight gain was enabled and a unit gained weight, a unit of a race that has no body weight sizes would get set to -1.) So, you can avoid it by disabling weight gain, or by disabling clothing in the meanwhile (you may need to re-randomize the characters for that though). I was thinking about going back to the 14H commit and fixing it as 14I, but I think I had screwed up that commit by fixing a couple of bugs after the commit that made it into 14H. I don't like to leave bugs (especially exceptions) unfixed though. So, I may alter my plan and do a release with the bug fix and race properties on Tuesday evening and postpone the alt vore and extra race, we'll see how it goes.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deioth » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:12 am

Aurilika wrote:The part that got me was the heavy saving/loading required, and the fact that you could look in the adventurer's journal and see how crazy powerful they are. "The enchanted aurak can cast meteor swarm, otto's irresistible dance, delayed blast fireball, disintegrate, and flesh to stone, once per day. Enchanted auraks go berserk when slain, like auraks, and do double damage (8d8 per hit) when they hit while dying. When they finally explode, enchanted auraks do 16d8 points of damage over the same area as a fireball."
As for the bug, I've got that fixed from both ends (making the black top handle the unexpected -1 body weight it was getting, and the bug where if weight gain was enabled and a unit gained weight, a unit of a race that has no body weight sizes would get set to -1.) So, you can avoid it by disabling weight gain, or by disabling clothing in the meanwhile (you may need to re-randomize the characters for that though). I was thinking about going back to the 14H commit and fixing it as 14I, but I think I had screwed up that commit by fixing a couple of bugs after the commit that made it into 14H. I don't like to leave bugs (especially exceptions) unfixed though. So, I may alter my plan and do a release with the bug fix and race properties on Tuesday evening and postpone the alt vore and extra race, we'll see how it goes.

Course at that point my melee could set the enchanted auraks to dying in a single turn, I think they remained stationary when dying if I recall so it was ditch ASAP and hope they hit their own (self inflicted death damage with draconians was good strategy). I also had meteor swarm and a high level summon spell on my mages. You were as OP as they were.

I'll check the work around, accidentally killed my save where it broke, so I'll see if your recommendation works. Weight gain isn't active for me but some units had clothes. Any chance we can get a Leader accessory unique for each race so they can spawn naked? Love me some nekkid preds and prey <3 maybe loincloths, but there doesn't seem to be a separate clothing option such as that. Something nice to consider over time maybe ]:8)
Deioth

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:16 am

City ruins

hmm... can't you repopulate towns by dismissing two soldiers in them?

Actually this reminds me of an idea of how to make cockvore distinct - Units that cockvored the enemy get the temporary "Virile" trait that works when they are dismissed in town, greatly increasing the population growth and increasing the likelihood of units recruited at that town having special traits.

Any chance we can get a Leader accessory unique for each race so they can spawn naked?

I feel like a sensible way to implement that would be:

-if clothing is at 0%, every unit spawns naked
-if clothing is above 0%, leader always spawns clothed

Also, since I rarely post here now (should post more, though!) here's what i'm currently working on. It's VERY early in the process (bodyparts could use some aligning, then general cleanup, then shading) and it's me learning how to draw animals, but if i'll manage to do it well, it'll serve as a gateway to more ferals (and not cheaty ones like what i'm doing with dragons) and even centaurs.
Attachments
woof.png
woof.png (3.07 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Ger-Fox » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:55 pm

GreenSlime wrote:
City ruins

hmm... can't you repopulate towns by dismissing two soldiers in them?

yes you can. but you serious want :

- wait like 2-4 rounds untill you can get your unit back?
- dismissing 2 -4 chars just for get town back? while this can other attack you and kill this army. also why throw away 2-4 chars ? what when them are lvl 20 or still big. like main army. i would not do this
- army of AI would also not do it. thats the main problem.

what get me on the question : what happens when you dismiss other race units? example tiger from this tent?
Ger-Fox
Participator

Postby Randulf » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:52 pm

oooohh boy that wolf looks sweet cant wait for other feral ideas too
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deioth » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:52 pm

GreenSlime wrote:
Any chance we can get a Leader accessory unique for each race so they can spawn naked?

I feel like a sensible way to implement that would be:

-if clothing is at 0%, every unit spawns naked

Also, since I rarely post here now (should post more, though!) here's what i'm currently working on. It's VERY early in the process (bodyparts could use some aligning, then general cleanup, then shading) and it's me learning how to draw animals, but if i'll manage to do it well, it'll serve as a gateway to more ferals (and not cheaty ones like what i'm doing with dragons) and even centaurs.

I was thinking amulets, headbands, that kinda thing. Something to clearly designate them the leader so they follow clothing rules, unless a fully unique sprite could be a thing which would be a lot of work. Thinking furether on this earlier today I wouldn't mind more tribal clothing options, heck markings and tattoos would be cool for example. I like the more scantily clad predator and prey ];8)

Your wolf also looks quite well done.
Deioth

Postby Aurilika » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Deioth wrote:I'll check the work around, accidentally killed my save where it broke, so I'll see if your recommendation works. Weight gain isn't active for me but some units had clothes. Any chance we can get a Leader accessory unique for each race so they can spawn naked? Love me some nekkid preds and prey <3 maybe loincloths, but there doesn't seem to be a separate clothing option such as that. Something nice to consider over time maybe ]:8)

The crazy part is, from what I determined, that bug shouldn't have been possible if weight gain was off, so now I'm glad I went ahead and fixed it from both ends, so it should be safe in the next patch. Unless there's a third bug hiding in there that I missed.

I was considering giving the leaders a tile border or something as an alternate means of identification, but I haven't taken any action on that yet. Most of my energy is focused on trying to get the traits ready for tomorrow. I've got the basic system in place, and a number of them implemented, and the redesigned info panel that lets you hover over traits to tell you what they do. While I was there, I made it so you can hover over stats to remind you what they do, and show where your buffs are coming from. That hovering is something I've wanted to do for a while, but having the concept of traits that people would have to look up in the help section sounded pretty bad, so that gave me incentive to get that working.

GreenSlime wrote:Actually this reminds me of an idea of how to make cockvore distinct - Units that cockvored the enemy get the temporary "Virile" trait that works when they are dismissed in town, greatly increasing the population growth and increasing the likelihood of units recruited at that town having special traits.

That might be interesting. It's kind of a niche effect though. I could potentially combine it with Ger-fox's idea and have armies that are hanging out in a town add to the breeding pool, that would make it more practical.

GreenSlime wrote:-if clothing is at 0%, every unit spawns naked

Yeah, that's probably the most sensible solution.

GreenSlime wrote:Also, since I rarely post here now (should post more, though!) here's what i'm currently working on. It's VERY early in the process (bodyparts could use some aligning, then general cleanup, then shading) and it's me learning how to draw animals, but if i'll manage to do it well, it'll serve as a gateway to more ferals (and not cheaty ones like what i'm doing with dragons) and even centaurs.

Well, it already looks pretty good even without shading, so I'm looking forward to the finished product. It also amuses me when you announce something completely offhand, like this is me learning that you're apparently working on dragons.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenSlime » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 pm

It also amuses me when you announce something completely offhand, like this is me learning that you're apparently working on dragons.

Well, one named character and generic dragons, modeled after Disgaea ones.
Spoiler: show

My problem is that I simultaneously work on too many things, but i'm starting to focus better lately.
Speaking of sprites and getting better, here's boners and cum digestion sprites.
Attachments
saving privates ryan.png
saving privates ryan.png (21.9 KiB) Viewed 866 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby SubZero156 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 pm

so many private bits i guess i can expect i lot of new stuff right?
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Deioth » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:05 am

Aurilika wrote:I was considering giving the leaders a tile border or something as an alternate means of identification, but I haven't taken any action on that yet. Most of my energy is focused on trying to get the traits ready for tomorrow. I've got the basic system in place, and a number of them implemented, and the redesigned info panel that lets you hover over traits to tell you what they do. While I was there, I made it so you can hover over stats to remind you what they do, and show where your buffs are coming from. That hovering is something I've wanted to do for a while, but having the concept of traits that people would have to look up in the help section sounded pretty bad, so that gave me incentive to get that working.

That would at least suffice, but a long term maybe of accessories would be neat stuff. Also, is it just because my game started with partial clothed or do garrisons always wear clothing? I'd love it if we could simply choose to forgo shirts but still wear loincloths as well ]:8)

I'm also wondering if there are any ideas in the works to add some rudimentary lip licking animations and belly pat/rub animations?

And as a couple QOL suggestions, the ability to change tactical's AI speed at certain points, so you could make enemy movement fast, attacks modest, vore attempts and noms slow, and indicators someone is squirming, died, or digested slow. Make sure you can have time to enjoy the good stuff ];8) Also, hitting enter twice should just end the turn (it appears to bring up a second dialogue box instead). Moving the "Auto Ending Turns" text to the top or having it fade rather than being in the middle and blocking all the lovely gurgly action would be appreciated.

Well done, I've not found myself so invested in a vore game posted here since Vrogue ]:8P
Deioth

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:51 am

Heh, you've really got something golden here Aurilika, with FAR more than few fans, excellent work! Can't wait for the traits tomorrow! ^^
Turbotowns
???

Postby Pawz » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:09 am

Having a lot of fun with this sofar, can't wait for updates :D
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:31 am

having a small glitch, i'm still on 14G but i'm having an issue with an enemy army being protrayed as an ally to me even tho i didn't set any allies in the empire tab. the worst part is when they show up in villages they don't attack or try to take it over, but they keep resurrecting their lvl 18 leader who just eats everyone and has a 12% chance to hit. Did their entire army defect yet then can still resurrect their leader? I'm just confused
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 am

Deioth wrote:That would at least suffice, but a long term maybe of accessories would be neat stuff. Also, is it just because my game started with partial clothed or do garrisons always wear clothing? I'd love it if we could simply choose to forgo shirts but still wear loincloths as well ]:8)

I'm also wondering if there are any ideas in the works to add some rudimentary lip licking animations and belly pat/rub animations?

And as a couple QOL suggestions, the ability to change tactical's AI speed at certain points, so you could make enemy movement fast, attacks modest, vore attempts and noms slow, and indicators someone is squirming, died, or digested slow. Make sure you can have time to enjoy the good stuff ];8) Also, hitting enter twice should just end the turn (it appears to bring up a second dialogue box instead). Moving the "Auto Ending Turns" text to the top or having it fade rather than being in the middle and blocking all the lovely gurgly action would be appreciated.

Well done, I've not found myself so invested in a vore game posted here since Vrogue ]:8P

It's possible that they might always wear, I may have not put the clothing check in the part that assigns them their garrison outfits, I'll check it out.

I'll add your qol suggestions to the queue. Moving the text and fixing the enter issue should be pretty fast so I'll do them for today's patch. The alternate movement bars would be more work so they likely won't be in today's patch.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Turbotowns wrote:Heh, you've really got something golden here Aurilika, with FAR more than few fans, excellent work! Can't wait for the traits tomorrow! ^^

Thank you, the only issue is that my to-do-list in general is growing faster than it's shrinking :lol:

MikhailOberchav wrote:having a small glitch, i'm still on 14G but i'm having an issue with an enemy army being protrayed as an ally to me even tho i didn't set any allies in the empire tab. the worst part is when they show up in villages they don't attack or try to take it over, but they keep resurrecting their lvl 18 leader who just eats everyone and has a 12% chance to hit. Did their entire army defect yet then can still resurrect their leader? I'm just confused

That's very strange. Can you pm me the saved game so that I can pinpoint the issue?
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Sorry, i already deleted it. I think the issue was that the army deserted from lack of income but didn't disappear as normal or something, if it happens again i'll send the save.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

actually i still have the game1.sav file in my recycle bin, do you mean that file or something else?
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 pm

MikhailOberchav wrote:actually i still have the game1.sav file in my recycle bin, do you mean that file or something else?

Yeah, that's the one.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:16 pm

sent, i had to compress it into a rar file seeing as it won't send as a sav file.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game