Vore War V39

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore War V17C

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:31 am

Just gotta say, I've been playing the new update and love the new additions. (I haven't played since it was in V15 or so.)
Honestly, even if this wasn't a vore game, it's fun as heck. Keep up the good work!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:05 am

Sometimes, like with the rags, bellies appear OVER the boobs.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:18 pm

I'd really appreciate being able to disable the subraces in the wild monster spawn. I really dislike the baby wyverns and don't like children, even animal pups, in vore, but i really like the adult wyverns.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aurilika » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:23 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:I don't wanna be one of the too-picky types, buuuut if ya ever get around ta re-implementing the "UB converts units" feature... might there be an option ta prevent UB digestion with it?

Namely because I'm a bit picky, and would love ta have UB, and conversion, but I don't quite like UB digestion :P

That might a little tricky, but I'll see what I can do.
mudkip01 wrote:Whenever I load a saved female customization it makes them male by default

Okay, I'll get this fixed for the next patch.
Datstrudel wrote:Just gotta say, I've been playing the new update and love the new additions. (I haven't played since it was in V15 or so.)
Honestly, even if this wasn't a vore game, it's fun as heck. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I will!
Turbotowns wrote:Sometimes, like with the rags, bellies appear OVER the boobs.

Okay, I'll get it fixed.
GramzonTheDragon wrote:I'd really appreciate being able to disable the subraces in the wild monster spawn. I really dislike the baby wyverns and don't like children, even animal pups, in vore, but i really like the adult wyverns.

Fair enough, I'll certainly make them optional.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:49 am

And, in case you didn't noticed my prior report about it, cocks are OVER loinclothes.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Deioth » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:58 am

I don't suppose we could try making monsters more dangerous? At least different from regular armies? How about they get 2.5 times more health, voracity, and stomach space, and their default army cap is 6? I really like the idea of powerful, roving monsters, but not armies of them to make them maybe dangerous. They need to be (or at least an option to be) notably more dangerous to compensate for their comparable stats but lack of range to empire armies. If I get attacked in the wild after a field fight, unless I'm just that out numbered, I'm likely gonna survive with my army intact, AI included. Health, voracity, and stomach stats should def be buffed (or option to do so). I want one monster to be the equivalent danger of three single units of the same level.

Merc-only barbarians would also be a cool idea, so maybe you can run into a group of gators and tigers and such. Another idea, if a barbarian army (hell, let monsters do it, too?) attacks a city and wins, they devour all the villagers and the population is reduced to 0.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:54 am

Deioth wrote:I don't suppose we could try making monsters more dangerous? At least different from regular armies? How about they get 2.5 times more health, voracity, and stomach space, and their default army cap is 6? I really like the idea of powerful, roving monsters, but not armies of them to make them maybe dangerous. They need to be (or at least an option to be) notably more dangerous to compensate for their comparable stats but lack of range to empire armies. If I get attacked in the wild after a field fight, unless I'm just that out numbered, I'm likely gonna survive with my army intact, AI included. Health, voracity, and stomach stats should def be buffed (or option to do so). I want one monster to be the equivalent danger of three single units of the same level.

Merc-only barbarians would also be a cool idea, so maybe you can run into a group of gators and tigers and such. Another idea, if a barbarian army (hell, let monsters do it, too?) attacks a city and wins, they devour all the villagers and the population is reduced to 0.

The cakes are like that, they can eat a unit without lowering their health(at least how I've set up the monsters), but with so many units on the other side bashing and pelting them, they don't NEARLY have enough health. I don't think even with your proposed 2.5x increase... well, it MIGHT help a little but they still wouldn't win.

Also the city thing should only happen if there's no garrison left. Cause like, if there are still weapons in the armory, the civilians would logically take up arms if the first line of defense fails(the same could be said of normal army invasions, but there's a distinct difference between a trained military that can convince a militia to lay down their weapons, and a mob of beasts acting on instinct(and where one is just trying to take over, the other is trying to wipe them out)).

In other news, map update, I a noticed a bit of forest I somehow missed that I needed to remove.
https://mega.nz/#!EtlH2CTL!dZlRIqzxsx5l ... hWhcWkTUI4
Turbotowns
???

Postby Pawz » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 am

Aurilika wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Sometimes, like with the rags, bellies appear OVER the boobs.

Okay, I'll get it fixed.

To build on that, Tiger stripes appear over the CV balls.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:27 pm

REQUEST:

Would it be possible to get an option to toggle what weapons are used in strategic games?
I would like to be able to choose:
- Are ranged weapons available.
- Are melee weapons available.

So that way you can pick weapon types you like and maybe have a no-weapon game where all races rely on hand-to-hand combat and vore only.
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:46 pm

SparkyTheWolf wrote:REQUEST:

Would it be possible to get an option to toggle what weapons are used in strategic games?

So that way you can pick weapon types you like and maybe have a no-weapon game where all races rely on hand-to-hand combat and vore only.

Huh... not bad, that would certainly draw out the fights more, and increase the chances that units would be eaten.
Turbotowns
???

Postby SparkyTheWolf » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
SparkyTheWolf wrote:REQUEST:

Huh... not bad, that would certainly draw out the fights more, and increase the chances that units would be eaten.

That's the plan!
Mostly wanting this because in my current game I have a few high-level guys that can devour entire armies on their own, and I really like having the disposal all focused in one area so that the tiles fill up.
But currently I have to chase the archers/ranged units around and it means that I can't achieve my goal :/
SparkyTheWolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Turbotowns wrote:And, in case you didn't noticed my prior report about it, cocks are OVER loinclothes.

I was thinking, didn't I reply to that and looked back and don't think that I did, but it is already fixed for the next patch.

Deioth wrote:I don't suppose we could try making monsters more dangerous? At least different from regular armies? How about they get 2.5 times more health, voracity, and stomach space, and their default army cap is 6? I really like the idea of powerful, roving monsters, but not armies of them to make them maybe dangerous. They need to be (or at least an option to be) notably more dangerous to compensate for their comparable stats but lack of range to empire armies. If I get attacked in the wild after a field fight, unless I'm just that out numbered, I'm likely gonna survive with my army intact, AI included. Health, voracity, and stomach stats should def be buffed (or option to do so). I want one monster to be the equivalent danger of three single units of the same level.

Well, I had sort of envisioned monsters (at least the mobile ones) by default as a challenge for weaker armies and a way to build up exp for stronger armies (and provide a bunch of vore targets). That being said there is the way to adjust how much experience they start with. I made it default to 40% to keep them at about the annoyance level, but you could crank it up to 80% or even 100% or higher to make them significantly more of a threat. I could try strengthening the wyverns/sharks a little more and reducing their numbers (those two are the heavy monsters that are already effectively 1.5 to 2 units worth. If I made them stronger though, I'd probably want to make them take up multiple army slots, so that you couldn't just go to the mercenary house and get a full 16 of them and be virtually unstoppable unless you're significantly outleveled. You can already do that to some extent, but this would magnify it. I'd only do that for some monsters though, as some, like the compys make more sense as many weak monsters.

I do plan to add bandits that operate quite differently from monsters. As for monsters attacking towns, that's already in for the next patch. There's an option to select what monsters do if they win, from just eating a few population at the low end, to completely killing all the population at the high end.

Turbotowns wrote:The cakes are like that, they can eat a unit without lowering their health(at least how I've set up the monsters), but with so many units on the other side bashing and pelting them, they don't NEARLY have enough health. I don't think even with your proposed 2.5x increase... well, it MIGHT help a little but they still wouldn't win.

Well, HS wanted the cakes to be more powerful, which is why they are and exist in lower numbers. However, with them being unable to be turned off until the surprise happens, I didn't want them to just completely obliterate your army with no recourse.

Pawz wrote:To build on that, Tiger stripes appear over the CV balls.

Okay, will fix it.

SparkyTheWolf wrote:Would it be possible to get an option to toggle what weapons are used in strategic games?

Yeah, I'll add that. May not make it in right away because preventing the player from buying them wouldn't be too hard, but I'd need to do that for mercenaries and the AI as well, but it shouldn't be too bad.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cryohydra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:12 pm

(miss quoted >.<)
Sorry im not very prompt! I was trying to play on 1920X1080 resolution. Some of the buttons work such as the option menu, but many of the gameplay buttons do not seem to work for me, and none of the back/return buttons respond to clicks
cryohydra
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:31 pm

I feel like the best solution would be to enable choosing how big the monsters' army size spawns at, and then just using the already existing scaling system to let individual players give them a higher level, rather than forcing them to be massively op for everyone. If you want to get rekt just set the scaling to 75% or go over 100% to really mess everything up. Merc race bandits sound fine though. Plus you can customize what mercenaries are purchasable so you can keep races you want out of the picture entirely form showing up and kicking your army's face in.

Mercenary House Suggestion: The units don't seem to generate keeping their primary weapon in mind. i recently saw a level 8 wyvern with it's normal wyvern claws, but having 16 STR and 31 DEX. I also saw an archer using a gauntlet which boosts STr, not the DEX they would want. It would be cool if their weapons generated on their stats and monsters didn't spec into dex.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Suggestion, a mute selection, so that we can turn off the sound if we want to(for varying reasons), and so we don't have to remember where we set it before turning it down.
Turbotowns
???

Postby GreenSlime » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:31 pm

I usually don't post actual, finished sheets here anymore, for which I apologize. Gotta post more often - i say to myself time after time, but... yeah.

So, here's pucas - a mercenary (and probably wild encounter in the future) race of magical bunnies (no relation to normal bunnies) and the first race in the game capable of Anal vore (well, with unique sprites). Hooray, a milestone!
Attachments
sprites puca.png
sprites puca.png (31.78 KiB) Viewed 878 times
GreenSlime
Participator

Postby Aurilika » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:25 pm

cryohydra wrote:(miss quoted >.<)
Sorry im not very prompt! I was trying to play on 1920X1080 resolution. Some of the buttons work such as the option menu, but many of the gameplay buttons do not seem to work for me, and none of the back/return buttons respond to clicks

You still didn't say what platform you were playing on, but that resolution should theoretically work fine... I'll do some tweaking for things that could possibly be an issue and see if that fixes it for you.
GramzonTheDragon wrote:Mercenary House Suggestion: The units don't seem to generate keeping their primary weapon in mind. i recently saw a level 8 wyvern with it's normal wyvern claws, but having 16 STR and 31 DEX. I also saw an archer using a gauntlet which boosts STr, not the DEX they would want. It would be cool if their weapons generated on their stats and monsters didn't spec into dex.

Thanks for the catch, I'll get both of those bugs fixed.
Turbotowns wrote:Suggestion, a mute selection, so that we can turn off the sound if we want to(for varying reasons), and so we don't have to remember where we set it before turning it down.

Sure, I'll stick it in.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cryohydra » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Aurilika wrote:
cryohydra wrote:(miss quoted >.<)

You still didn't say what platform you were playing on, but that resolution should theoretically work fine... I'll do some tweaking for things that could possibly be an issue and see if that fixes it for you.
GramzonTheDragon wrote:Mercenary House Suggestion: The units don't seem to generate keeping their primary weapon in mind. i recently saw a level 8 wyvern with it's normal wyvern claws, but having 16 STR and 31 DEX. I also saw an archer using a gauntlet which boosts STr, not the DEX they would want. It would be cool if their weapons generated on their stats and monsters didn't spec into dex.

Thanks for the catch, I'll get both of those bugs fixed.
Turbotowns wrote:Suggestion, a mute selection, so that we can turn off the sound if we want to(for varying reasons), and so we don't have to remember where we set it before turning it down.

Sure, I'll stick it in.

I apologize! i am playing on windows 64bit, for windows 10
cryohydra
New to the forum

Postby Aurilika » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:08 am

cryohydra wrote:I apologize! i am playing on windows 64bit, for windows 10

So, I've tried some things, so try out 17D and let me know if you still have issues.

Was just working along, and in between larger projects so I decided I'd go ahead and do a release. I'll also be around all day tomorrow so if there's any issues I can fix them. Notable new features are monsters being able to attack towns, and an option for gurgley noises when you zoom in on digesting units.

17D:
Upgraded the prey viewer info display so that it can tell the difference between multiples of the same name
Added the option to disable all sound while still keeping your volume sliders the same.
Fixed a bug where the AI would put monster level ups into dex instead of strength in some situations
Fixed rag layers
Adjusted the layer for tiger stripes so that they are behind balls
If you remove a race from the create strategic screen when in map play mode, it will remove all villages for that race when the map starts, instead of having no effect.
Loading older savegames from before a given main race existed should generate an empire for them properly and allow them to be placed in the map editor.
Fixed a bug where breastvored prey would absorb faster the more of them there were.
Gained the ability to toggle on and off the add-on races for the monsters, such as the young wyvern, or the dark swallowers
Fixed loaded customizations using the wrong gender in some cases.
Added a few status effects to the info panel... Right now it's only ones that are less intuitive to know (Frenzy, slimed, paralyzed)
Finally fixed the self breast feed tactical log message to make a little more sense.
Monsters can now attack villages, though they prefer to attack armies if there are any nearby. There's an option above where you choose which monsters spawn to choose what they do if they successful beat the village's defenders.
Added a game goes on forever type that can be used to have 1 side versus monsters.
Made improvements to the removing clothing on cock vore option to fix several cases, and also try to prevent it from removing clothes that aren't in the way.
Adjusted save slots so they have more information displayed in the preview.
Fixed Selicia's head being in the wrong position during unbirth
Fixed a bug where if you loaded a quicksave right as battle ended you could end up with weird behavior.
Added the option for continous digestion noises when you're close to digesting prey. The volume is based on the camera distance from the prey and is basically quiet if you're more than a certain distance away. There's also a slider to fine tune it to how you want it. If how you want it is outside of the slider's capabilities, let me know.
Race descriptions added for all of the races. They show up in the tooltip for the race's name for now (like in the create strategic, or the top of the unit info card)
Wyvern now have a few extra colors
A variety of minor interface tweaks.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Deioth » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:49 am

Aurilika wrote:Well, I had sort of envisioned monsters (at least the mobile ones) by default as a challenge for weaker armies and a way to build up exp for stronger armies (and provide a bunch of vore targets). That being said there is the way to adjust how much experience they start with. I made it default to 40% to keep them at about the annoyance level, but you could crank it up to 80% or even 100% or higher to make them significantly more of a threat. I could try strengthening the wyverns/sharks a little more and reducing their numbers (those two are the heavy monsters that are already effectively 1.5 to 2 units worth. If I made them stronger though, I'd probably want to make them take up multiple army slots, so that you couldn't just go to the mercenary house and get a full 16 of them and be virtually unstoppable unless you're significantly outleveled. You can already do that to some extent, but this would magnify it. I'd only do that for some monsters though, as some, like the compys make more sense as many weak monsters.

I guess what might suffice is a slider for their max army size? Maybe even minimum size? I really want them to feel threatening but also not impossible due to sheer numbers. If army size can be adjusted, that might be enough with xp
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game