Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:00 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm honestly stuck here- where the heck are you supposed to find a thing that lets you see the micros?
Also, any hints as to where the vore bunnies are? I already found the unbirth and breast vore bunnies. :?:
This is from chapter 1, btw.

I actually dont remember, its been a while since I played, been meaning to play again to refresh my memory
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (282)

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:35 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm honestly stuck here- where the heck are you supposed to find a thing that lets you see the micros?
Also, any hints as to where the vore bunnies are? I already found the unbirth and breast vore bunnies. :?:

I actually dont remember, its been a while since I played, been meaning to play again to refresh my memory

...the magnifying glass was in front of me the whole time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :evil:
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby ohhellothere » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:32 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

...the magnifying glass was in front of me the whole time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :evil:

If my amazing memory for random things is as useful as ever Anal is during the bike section on the screen before the bridge and Oral you have to find the blue keys
ohhellothere
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game