Chocola RPG Episode 2 Full 1.1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:00 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm honestly stuck here- where the heck are you supposed to find a thing that lets you see the micros?
Also, any hints as to where the vore bunnies are? I already found the unbirth and breast vore bunnies. :?:
This is from chapter 1, btw.


I actually dont remember, its been a while since I played, been meaning to play again to refresh my memory
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:35 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm honestly stuck here- where the heck are you supposed to find a thing that lets you see the micros?
Also, any hints as to where the vore bunnies are? I already found the unbirth and breast vore bunnies. :?:
This is from chapter 1, btw.


I actually dont remember, its been a while since I played, been meaning to play again to refresh my memory


...the magnifying glass was in front of me the whole time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :evil:
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby ohhellothere » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:32 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm honestly stuck here- where the heck are you supposed to find a thing that lets you see the micros?
Also, any hints as to where the vore bunnies are? I already found the unbirth and breast vore bunnies. :?:
This is from chapter 1, btw.


I actually dont remember, its been a while since I played, been meaning to play again to refresh my memory


...the magnifying glass was in front of me the whole time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :evil:

If my amazing memory for random things is as useful as ever Anal is during the bike section on the screen before the bridge and Oral you have to find the blue keys
ohhellothere
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby Unicornwill » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:22 pm

Um... i read somewhere on here that you can move someone named the visitor into the empty house, but i have not seen this visitor person anywhere. anyone help me out, please?
Unicornwill
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:39 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 pm

Unicornwill wrote:Um... i read somewhere on here that you can move someone named the visitor into the empty house, but i have not seen this visitor person anywhere. anyone help me out, please?


Spoiler: show
It can be a bit of a lengthy process, but after completing the story, go back to Lopine Forest and find a shining object on the ground, use it to visit the locked house in east Bunboro, then go back to the swamp temple and pay Almohada 12 carrot coins for her breast milk, then go back to the house and Chocola will realize its a good place for Almohada to stay, then go back to her to tell her about it, then she'll move in. It can take a bit of time but you can get free breast milk as long as you have an empty bottle that heals 500 HP and 300 ST and she never runs out.
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby Wollffett » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Haven't heard anything about Chocola in a while so just wondering, how goes it?
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:54 pm

bubbling away in a GILFS balls, hopefully.
User avatar
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:23 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:00 am

Wollffett wrote:Haven't heard anything about Chocola in a while so just wondering, how goes it?


I've been working on it, just hard to find the time with art to do as well
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:04 am

mmmooo55 wrote:bubbling away in a GILFS balls, hopefully.


Absolutely
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby dreyk » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:01 am

where do you get episode one please ?
dreyk
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby radiogenicvore » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:13 am

dreyk wrote:where do you get episode one please ?

The previous page. It was reposted 1 page ago.
https://aryion.com/forum/blog/CarnivorousVixen/chocola_rpg_episode_1_bunny_beginnings_download_b-36716.html
User avatar
radiogenicvore
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:36 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Project dead or the creator is super busy?
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Project dead or the creator is super busy?


It's still in development, just busy unfortunately with other creative endeavors, but it has made progress in the past few days alone
User avatar
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 524
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby SnowTheOcto » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:57 pm

I've been looking for episode 1, but i can't find it anywhere? Is it out yet?
User avatar
SnowTheOcto
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:21 pm

SnowTheOcto wrote:I've been looking for episode 1, but i can't find it anywhere? Is it out yet?


:roll:
Check the last view posts, they have the first episode
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby SnowTheOcto » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:27 pm

Persona59523 wrote:
SnowTheOcto wrote:I've been looking for episode 1, but i can't find it anywhere? Is it out yet?


:roll:
Check the last view posts, they have the first episode

oooh, sorry! i'm dumb as hell sometimes
User avatar
SnowTheOcto
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby malenzo » Wed May 20, 2020 4:12 am

Hi ! I recently download chocola rpg episode 1 and I am locked in the temple entrance I can't find where is this something to open the door ! can someone please help me ?
Attachments
Annotation 2020-05-20 110801.png
malenzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 4:06 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby gamer210 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:27 am

CarnivorousVixen, are you still working on chocola and do you have a Patreon account because if you have both I’ll support you on Patreon and what I saw so far is great I just hope this grand work is continuing!
gamer210
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby gamer210 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:31 am

malenzo wrote:Hi ! I recently download chocola rpg episode 1 and I am locked in the temple entrance I can't find where is this something to open the door ! can someone please help me ?

The first temple key is hidden between three palm trees to dig up
Last edited by gamer210 on Wed May 27, 2020 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamer210
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby gamer210 » Wed May 27, 2020 2:16 am

CarnivorousVixen, sorry if that last post sounded rude sometimes I get the dates of time posted and when you join mixed up so I mistakenly thought the post 6 years old LOL. Your other posts said you have a difficulty managing your time a book about self improvement through managing your three pools of energy mental spiritual and physical by expending then refuel and recharge I can’t name the title without being banned in private massage maybe. Another thing that can help is a partner or friend that can polish your updates and debugging or just mastermind/brainstorm daily several sources say that’s a good exercise for your brain I hope this helps PS carrying save data from 1 to 2 mite be tricky there are two ways I think that can be done have a few things make it through like goes without saying move list, level, and some items and money the second option have a set of tiers based on stats and side content completed when you decide what it will be can post it please right now I’m unsure if post money an experience grinding it’s the right prep before next update;-)
gamer210
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: allax, Aniya, CalamityWatermelon, Flame_Valxsarion, grim667, Grimnir, Kassc, Ledatic, monster1046, Riraito, Superpeon, Truewanton, VLover552, Vorrarkul, why1234, zaikou