Upcoming visual Novel

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should I add monster girls?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 597

Upcoming visual Novel

Postby J3DGTS » Sun May 09, 2021 2:50 pm

Hello! Just wanted to announce a new game I'm working on and was hoping I could get some input/feedback. A playable demo isn't ready yet, but It's almost there.

LOOKING FOR A WRITER! I really need one as I am too busy writing code to come up with a good story/dialog! Am willing to pay :)
Features:
- Relationship system (wip)
- 10 different girls (3/10 done)
- Oral vore
- Time system (done)
- Story (?)
- Dating sim
- F/Multiple
- Leveling system
- Stats
- "fight" scenes (you vs pred's stomach)

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage

Primarilly made this longer post because when I originally made a post looking for a writer to help me, I got my thread moved and it got no attention so obviously I got no messages. Anyway I'm willing to pay for the following help with this project:
- UI designer
- Writer
- Cover artist

I can do all the coding, but I'm not very gifted when it comes to art and my writing isn't the best so any help would be great!

Also please feel free to vote on the poll. I would like some input :)
Last edited by J3DGTS on Sun May 09, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Upcoming visual Novel

Postby forumlurker » Sun May 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Oh man this looks great! For visual novels it's not just the image quality, but the written content as well. I'll definately let you know once a playable version is released, but this looks very very promising.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anonpls » Sun May 09, 2021 3:28 pm

looks good.
story wise: Keep it as simple as possible. that is the easiest to maintain.
-succeed at building a relationship = gain a Girlfriend.
-make a mistake (hitting on to many girls at once or on girls that know each other for an example) = then gurgle.
-give the girls hobby's and a unique personality and you really don't need a story at all.

example:
girl A plays tennis and works on monday thursday and the weekends.
personality: friendly until she gets jealous
hates (a list)
loves (a list)
knows girls (C and E or something)

unique events: (heavily influence relationship stat or something)
watching important tennis match,
meeting at the library,
etc
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun May 09, 2021 4:04 pm

The concept's interesting, but hard to confirm anything with such little information. Based on the screenshots I definitely would give it a go.

Regarding Monster Girls, it depends entirely on the setting. I suppose it would be relatively easy to add fox / cat girls, but how far would you want to take it? Of course it would potentially take more resources depending on which MG you're looking at.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Sun May 09, 2021 5:59 pm

anonpls wrote:looks good.
story wise: Keep it as simple as possible. that is the easiest to maintain.
-succeed at building a relationship = gain a Girlfriend.
-make a mistake (hitting on to many girls at once or on girls that know each other for an example) = then gurgle.
-give the girls hobby's and a unique personality and you really don't need a story at all.

example:
girl A plays tennis and works on monday thursday and the weekends.
personality: friendly until she gets jealous
hates (a list)
loves (a list)
knows girls (C and E or something)

unique events: (heavily influence relationship stat or something)
watching important tennis match,
meeting at the library,
etc

I didn't consider the unique event thing. I really like that idea, thanks!
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby rzq1 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:10 pm

I don't have a degree or anything but I consider myself a decent writer. Especially when it comes to smut. I'd love to help out with the project. PM me for details.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Sun May 09, 2021 8:17 pm

This looks great!
I think that monster girls are a good idea, it can be easy to integrate if it's a 'hidden form' type of thing.
It looks like you made the renders in Daz? Can I ask which morph set you used for the belly picture? It's beautifully round which I have trouble achieving at that size with the pregnancy morphs that I have.
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Sun May 09, 2021 8:25 pm

Heedless wrote:This looks great!
I think that monster girls are a good idea, it can be easy to integrate if it's a 'hidden form' type of thing.
It looks like you made the renders in Daz? Can I ask which morph set you used for the belly picture? It's beautifully round which I have trouble achieving at that size with the pregnancy morphs that I have.

It's a combination of multiple morphs from the base genesis 8 model, along with some from "Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs" :) If you need any help, feel free to PM me or add me on discord. It takes a while figure out what looks good. Btw love your work :)
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Sun May 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Thank you :D
I'll try starting from the body morphs without/before mucking around with the pregnancy packs and see how that goes!
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Sun May 09, 2021 11:34 pm

Looks interesting.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Bright » Mon May 10, 2021 12:07 am

This looks like fun.
I can't say if you should add monster girls or not.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby vgove » Mon May 10, 2021 12:29 am

is the player a boy or a girl? or can you choose?
vgove
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 am

vgove wrote:is the player a boy or a girl? or can you choose?

For the time being, it's just girl. Though when I release it'll be you can choose. Though all CG will be females.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:41 am

I'm curious to see how this turns out.
Younger99
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Mon May 10, 2021 5:15 am

This looks fun, will keep an eye on this.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Mon May 10, 2021 11:19 am

I would love to see the demo of this. It looks great! I don't want to rush you so take your time on it.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:36 pm

This looks promising!

If you need help with a writer, I can help out. If you're interested DM me
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

Postby Chuba » Sun May 16, 2021 3:25 pm

If you're in need of a writer, feel free to send me a PM and we can work something out.
Chuba
New to the forum

Postby allflynn » Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 pm

If you are still looking for a writer, I have written a few short stories and done constant rps for the past like.. 6 years? Vore isn't new to me lol.
Just reach out to me at NullNova#7088 on discord and I'll respond right away, or just send me a message on here, I don't usually respond that fast though.
allflynn
New to the forum

Postby Gibberish » Tue May 18, 2021 7:52 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:The concept's interesting, but hard to confirm anything with such little information. Based on the screenshots I definitely would give it a go.

Regarding Monster Girls, it depends entirely on the setting. I suppose it would be relatively easy to add fox / cat girls, but how far would you want to take it? Of course it would potentially take more resources depending on which MG you're looking at.

I agree context for monster girls is everything. Personally I love monster girls. However with the current art style I would say that it would be to much of an immersion breaker for me. Much like the Morning Star game that used a similar design for the pictures. Honestly I have a hard time really getting into more "realistic" vore games primarily, because the nature of the fetish itself is fantasy. This is why I have gravitated toward either, well written text based games, or more anime/cartoon style art because it is easier to pull off a immersive story. This is because these mediums of entertainment are already filled with wacky fantasy things making it easy for the audience to be less abrasive and skeptical.

HOWEVER. If you wish to draw your audience in with a "realistic" fantasy you must do so slowly. So as to not cause suspension of disbelief. MAKE it real. Fill in any thing that can't be truly explained with something the audience will feel is plausible. Pull them away from reality. While giving them just enough familiarity for them to accept it as reality.

An example would be to say that people that can preform vore are rare and caused by a genetic abnormality/defect. Of which started occurring from (a multi hazard/multi-step exposure) chemical, radiation and nutritional deficiencies combined. These things are already known to cause deadly diseases, genetic changes and even behavioral changes. Making it easier to digest the thought of such a fantasy. This is, because if you say everyone can do it then your audience will fall into disbelief due to having either their subconscious catch one or more social/societal flaws OR they consciously doubt the setting. Either would be bad.

If you are dead set on making this a be all end all game then I recommend you study how Hollywood pulls off fantasy in with virtual or actual live action. I should also point out that while this post is harsh I feel it is very important to understand how and why things are in order to develop a new way. Also important to research similar projects and pull from their good points, while learning from their bad ones.

Here are a few Morning Star, Voreorite and At Her Mercy
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game