Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Estina » Sat May 15, 2021 7:47 am

What's the metric for determining how many materials you get from digesting items? I was testing with a few bits of gear and I'm finding it weird that digesting an Elven Dagger seems to give me 4 Quicksilver Ore despite that adding up to more Quicksilver than you need to make a dagger in the first place.

Is this behavior normal for others or do I possibly have a weird mod interaction? And is there a way to edit this to reduce the amounts involved?

Load order just in case: https://controlc.com/db2f0727
Estina
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hongry01 » Sat May 15, 2021 9:43 am

Greetings everyone :-D

After playing this mod for a while I've been inspired to experiment with the Creation Kit. After a couple hours of trial and error, I think I've exported my first functional mod for Skyrim. It's a simple mod which mixes the existing range of burps and belches with some new farts, with both being controlled by the same DevourmentBurp functionality. Currently there are very few fart sound effects in Devourment, so this mod aims to make them more frequent. It's roughly 16 burps to 20 farts in this pack, with all 36 sounds playing whenever the game is expecting a burp. As such all existing functionality (e.g. burp upon death of living prey, belching out items etc) is fully working (at least on my machine) but I was hoping someone else could test it to confirm it's been exported correctly. I'm assuming that I've done something wrong or unnecessary but would appreciate the help regardless

If it's working then I'll try to offer a version that separates burps from farts (or at least offers the option to disable one/neither)

Download link here: https://mega.nz/file/W5MkSDgR#4xi3Gj90q ... kx8rmjREnw
Hongry01
Participator

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat May 15, 2021 11:58 am

So I'm thinking about downloading Skyfem on Nexus and gotta ask, can anybody, be it someone who is using Nexus and has this installed without any problems happening whatsoever or just someone in general, give a step by step instructions on how to install this properly with Nexus? I have a vague idea of how to go about it but its better to ask than not to and fuck something up. Also I have Devourment Refactor mod and am unsure where it goes in regards with this patch for turning EVERYONE into women. Does Devourment go first or does this patch go first?

I asked this on the forums on Loverslab but have yet to get a response so I figured I'd ask here since this post is a little more active than that forum. I won't lie, I'm not a fan of any kind of male vore be it male pred or male prey, its just not that appealing to me. I know some are likely to look down on me for saying that but sorry is all I can say. If you're into male vore then thats fine but not everyone is gonna be into it. Also I have seen on that forum, some asking if theres a male version (or at least a way to make this female conversion patch into a all male conversion patch) but as far as I'm aware there isn't.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby mithelcelestia » Sat May 15, 2021 12:09 pm

I have a problem with my game lagging when I get devoured while the predator is still in combat. It keeps stuttering and dropping my frames to a crawl. This also happens when the predator moves fast especially when chasing an enemy.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm

NamiSan wrote:Hello, I would like to say that this mod is really well done, and that I love it. But sadly breast vore isn't working anymore for me since the version in which you can select the breast, I can use it but the breasts aren't changing in size, and there isn't any struggle animations :c . Any info about that problem ? Because I'm so sad right now xD

What body are you using?

mithelcelestia wrote:I have a problem with my game lagging when I get devoured while the predator is still in combat. It keeps stuttering and dropping my frames to a crawl. This also happens when the predator moves fast especially when chasing an enemy.

Can you make a quicksave while this is happening and PM me a copy of it?
Last edited by markdf on Sat May 15, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat May 15, 2021 3:35 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:So I'm thinking about downloading Skyfem on Nexus and gotta ask, can anybody, be it someone who is using Nexus and has this installed without any problems happening whatsoever or just someone in general, give a step by step instructions on how to install this properly with Nexus? I have a vague idea of how to go about it but its better to ask than not to and fuck something up. Also I have Devourment Refactor mod and am unsure where it goes in regards with this patch for turning EVERYONE into women. Does Devourment go first or does this patch go first?

I asked this on the forums on Loverslab but have yet to get a response so I figured I'd ask here since this post is a little more active than that forum. I won't lie, I'm not a fan of any kind of male vore be it male pred or male prey, its just not that appealing to me. I know some are likely to look down on me for saying that but sorry is all I can say. If you're into male vore then thats fine but not everyone is gonna be into it. Also I have seen on that forum, some asking if theres a male version (or at least a way to make this female conversion patch into a all male conversion patch) but as far as I'm aware there isn't.

Devourment doesn't edit any NPCs (in fact it barely touches any vanilla forms), so order shouldn't matter.

You can disable male predators in the MCM.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat May 15, 2021 3:51 pm

markdf wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:So I'm thinking about downloading Skyfem on Nexus and gotta ask, can anybody, be it someone who is using Nexus and has this installed without any problems happening whatsoever or just someone in general, give a step by step instructions on how to install this properly with Nexus? I have a vague idea of how to go about it but its better to ask than not to and fuck something up. Also I have Devourment Refactor mod and am unsure where it goes in regards with this patch for turning EVERYONE into women. Does Devourment go first or does this patch go first?

Devourment doesn't edit any NPCs (in fact it barely touches any vanilla forms), so order shouldn't matter.

You can disable male predators in the MCM.

Ok. Also I do know about disabling male preds, but they're still possible as prey. Wasn't there a menu with the pred selection where you can choose what can and can't be prey? Pretty sure I saw that in a Devourment video at one point.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby NamiSan » Sat May 15, 2021 4:03 pm

markdf wrote:What body are you using?

I've tested with Cbbe and Cbbe 3BBB, but none is working sadly
NamiSan
Been posting for a bit

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat May 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Hongry01 wrote:Greetings everyone :-D

After playing this mod for a while I've been inspired to experiment with the Creation Kit. After a couple hours of trial and error, I think I've exported my first functional mod for Skyrim. It's a simple mod which mixes the existing range of burps and belches with some new farts, with both being controlled by the same DevourmentBurp functionality. Currently there are very few fart sound effects in Devourment, so this mod aims to make them more frequent. It's roughly 16 burps to 20 farts in this pack, with all 36 sounds playing whenever the game is expecting a burp. As such all existing functionality (e.g. burp upon death of living prey, belching out items etc) is fully working (at least on my machine) but I was hoping someone else could test it to confirm it's been exported correctly. I'm assuming that I've done something wrong or unnecessary but would appreciate the help regardless

If it's working then I'll try to offer a version that separates burps from farts (or at least offers the option to disable one/neither)

Download link here: https://mega.nz/file/W5MkSDgR#4xi3Gj90q ... kx8rmjREnw

There is actually already a separate fart power, so you'd just have to add your sounds to the fart descriptor :-D
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby justinthepervert » Sat May 15, 2021 4:24 pm

There should be a body labelled 3bav2 included with devourment.
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby essedess » Sat May 15, 2021 4:49 pm

I don't know why it's happening but my game keeps freezing as I try to exit. I can play fine but as soon as I try to leave it freezes up or goes into an infinite load in the case of trying to go back to main menu. It is bad enough that I have to log off my computer to make it stop. The last section of most recent Papyrus copied below, I'm sorry if it's too long I have no idea how spoiler tabs work.

[05/15/2021 - 05:03:53PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:03:53PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2021 - 05:03:53PM] Saving game...
[05/15/2021 - 05:03:53PM] VM is thawing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:04:32PM] Error: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DevourmentPseudoAI.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DevourmentPseudoAI.OnUnload() - "DevourmentPseudoAI.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2021 - 05:05:38PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:05:38PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2021 - 05:05:38PM] Saving game...
[05/15/2021 - 05:05:38PM] VM is thawing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:06:05PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Form[]
stack:
[DevourmentMCM (FE00481A)].devourmentmcm.DisplayQuickSettings() - "DevourmentMCM.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentplayeralias.OnKeyUp() - "DevourmentPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2021 - 05:06:18PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Form[]
stack:
[DevourmentMCM (FE00481A)].devourmentmcm.DisplayQuickSettings() - "DevourmentMCM.psc" Line ?
[alias PlayerAlias on quest DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentplayeralias.OnKeyUp() - "DevourmentPlayerAlias.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2021 - 05:06:50PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Form[]
stack:
[05/15/2021 - 05:07:40PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:07:40PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2021 - 05:07:40PM] Saving game...
[05/15/2021 - 05:07:40PM] VM is thawing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:36PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DevourmentBellyScaling.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DevourmentBellyScaling.OnUpdate() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:44PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:44PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:44PM] Saving game...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:44PM] VM is thawing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:55PM] VM is freezing...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:55PM] VM is frozen
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:55PM] Reverting game...
[05/15/2021 - 05:09:56PM] Error: Unable to bind script EWM_DVT to EWM_DVT (FE004962) because their base types do not match
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NamiSan » Sat May 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Maybe that'll sounds stupid but how do I know which body I'm currently using and how could I force the game to use the 3bav2 one ?
NamiSan
Been posting for a bit

Postby justinthepervert » Sat May 15, 2021 5:47 pm

Find the body in Bodyslide and build it. Hit the checkbox for morphs if it isn't already ticked.

Also, this is a nude body; if you want to use outfits you're going to have to add the sliders to them.
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat May 15, 2021 6:31 pm

NamiSan wrote:Maybe that'll sounds stupid but how do I know which body I'm currently using and how could I force the game to use the 3bav2 one ?

You're going to want to acquaint yourself with Bodyslide. Macross made a very nicely organized document that's linked on the OP of this thread: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oiyk5i1bi9ogb ... r.pdf?dl=0

Alternatively, I threw one together a long time ago that doesn't cover as much background information and has less pictures: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jRR ... sp=sharing
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Sat May 15, 2021 9:26 pm

markdf wrote:Can you make a quicksave while this is happening and PM me a copy of it?

I have a lot of mods installed. I don't know how this can help.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Sat May 15, 2021 11:54 pm

Estina wrote:What's the metric for determining how many materials you get from digesting items? I was testing with a few bits of gear and I'm finding it weird that digesting an Elven Dagger seems to give me 4 Quicksilver Ore despite that adding up to more Quicksilver than you need to make a dagger in the first place.

Is this behavior normal for others or do I possibly have a weird mod interaction? And is there a way to edit this to reduce the amounts involved?

Load order just in case: https://controlc.com/db2f0727

I implemented a quick and dirty little calculation based on weight.

Part of the issue is that relationship between the weight of ore used to make a weapon and the weight of the resulting weapon is highly inconsistent. Same for value.

If you'd like to stare at weapon and armor weights and values for a few hours and come up with a convenient formula relating an item's weight/value to the amount of ore it should breakdown to, I'd be happy to replace the current formula.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sat May 15, 2021 11:59 pm

essedess wrote:I don't know why it's happening but my game keeps freezing as I try to exit. I can play fine but as soon as I try to leave it freezes up or goes into an infinite load in the case of trying to go back to main menu.

What makes you think this problem has anything to do with Devourment? This is a well known problem with Skyrim that affects a wide variety of load orders.

Generally speaking, Papyrus logs are useless for understanding crashes and other engine-level problems.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Sun May 16, 2021 12:03 am

mithelcelestia wrote:
markdf wrote:Can you make a quicksave while this is happening and PM me a copy of it?

I have a lot of mods installed. I don't know how this can help.

Do you want my help or not? Because if you do, I need a quicksave made while the problem is happening.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mithelcelestia » Sun May 16, 2021 12:35 am

markdf wrote:Do you want my help or not? Because if you do, I need a quicksave made while the problem is happening.

Very well. Ill send this quicksave, its not from an enemy but a random endo from my horse but it also causing stuttering issues. I noticed that the area keeps reloading even when I'm just staying still
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby NamiSan » Sun May 16, 2021 6:21 am

Thanks a lot for the help !
NamiSan
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game