Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V4 (WIP)

Postby bobthemailman21 » Sun May 16, 2021 3:38 am

Dotsu wrote:
AssumedPseudonym wrote: As near as I can make out, v4.0 BugFix should be current. I saw he said something about March having been a particularly unproductive month on the game, and I hope that doesn’t translate into a complete loss of momentum with it. (I know it’s happened to me on some of my own game work. I hate it, but it happened all the same. -.- )

I get that just saying as someone who cant do the paid game as the free game is so behind it feels a bit unfair at times we are what... two updates behind patron now? as much as i love the game will it get as far behind as the comparisons to the free an paid versions of Tsumi umi Sushi? if that happens then i might just stop following the project till i can cough up the cash.

I mean to be fair it's only $2 to get access to the Patreon version.
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

Re: Pacha's Quest V4 (WIP)

Postby Dotsu » Sun May 16, 2021 4:51 am

bobthemailman21 wrote:
Dotsu wrote:
AssumedPseudonym wrote: As near as I can make out, v4.0 BugFix should be current. I saw he said something about March having been a particularly unproductive month on the game, and I hope that doesn’t translate into a complete loss of momentum with it. (I know it’s happened to me on some of my own game work. I hate it, but it happened all the same. -.- )

I get that just saying as someone who cant do the paid game as the free game is so behind it feels a bit unfair at times we are what... two updates behind patron now? as much as i love the game will it get as far behind as the comparisons to the free an paid versions of Tsumi umi Sushi? if that happens then i might just stop following the project till i can cough up the cash.

I mean to be fair it's only $2 to get access to the Patreon version.

I work minimum wage man come on patron is subscription its 2 dollars a month. There is a huge difference to one time payment versus a subscription. Its allocating money each month.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby lypo » Sun May 16, 2021 7:03 am

i'm a patreon subscriber. it's not even $2 a month. it's $2 a month that there is a update. so if there isn't a update that month patreon doesn't take the money.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Mon May 17, 2021 1:33 am

lypo wrote:i'm a patreon subscriber. it's not even $2 a month. it's $2 a month that there is a update. so if there isn't a update that month patreon doesn't take the money.

I got a tight budget so not even that i can do.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby lypo » Wed May 26, 2021 7:25 pm

Really liking the new update. Especially the Bat girl pirate captain. Hopefully we see more bbw preds in this. Wish she could eat one of my prey after she's asleep.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Thu May 27, 2021 3:22 pm

lypo wrote:Really liking the new update. Especially the Bat girl pirate captain. Hopefully we see more bbw preds in this. Wish she could eat one of my prey after she's asleep.
How do you get to the new content? Do i have to go through the sparrow village and finish that up or? I still haven't done the sparrow
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Thu May 27, 2021 7:43 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:
lypo wrote:Really liking the new update. Especially the Bat girl pirate captain. Hopefully we see more bbw preds in this. Wish she could eat one of my prey after she's asleep.
How do you get to the new content? Do i have to go through the sparrow village and finish that up or? I still haven't done the sparrow

If you've taken the new download the new content is east in otter village and inside the hive.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby KazuMin » Sat May 29, 2021 9:49 am

Can you help me with the naga quest? The one with the alchemist naga?
I'm not sure where to find the clues at and when I try to eat her, the guard eats me.
I kinda need help and it'd be great if you can help me.
KazuMin
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Sat May 29, 2021 1:16 pm

KazuMin wrote:Can you help me with the naga quest? The one with the alchemist naga?
I'm not sure where to find the clues at and when I try to eat her, the guard eats me.

To eat her you need to mix a Chaos potion in the Alchemy pot and put it in her drink. This puts the naga to sleep so she can't call the guards. If you want clues to the missing cat check the slime woman's house.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:17 am

Happy 1st anniversary for this game. Looking forward to updates this coming year
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby BizzareBlue » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:04 pm

Sorry for the slow reply yet again.

ELSCHNY wrote:Quick question when you go under water and you enter the sunken ship there is a chest thar needs a key, there you find the shrine key (that I don't know for what it is, someone knows?) but thats not the key to open the chest, how do you open it?

Orin wrote:I hope I'm not mistaken, but I think that you can find that key during the graveyard quest, inside the mausoleum. I'm not sure about the shrine key.

I'll take the chance to ask some questions myself. Does anyone know how to open the locked door in the secret area south of the graveyard? Also is there any scene where you get captured by the owl instead of being eaten on the spot?

These two questions are kind of related. The key found in the tomb in Traders Town unlocks a chest in the shipwreck and the key found in the shipwreck unlocks a secret area in the graveyard. The two areas do have a dew other hints connecting them, but so far only in the Patreon version. Also, I'm afraid not... There are a few ways you can annoy the owl enough that she will attack and try to eat you, but none that make her capture Pacha or keep you prisoner, I'm afraid.

AssumedPseudonym wrote: Just stumbled across this and already loving some of the depth to the game. Note to self: Patreon. — That happened. A handful of quick bug reports (which I don’t think have been reported yet):

Thanks for catching all of those, I've added them to my bug list and will try to get them fixed in the next update.

RexTheWolfdog wrote:in order to get the key to open the chest on the ship you have to open the rotting door in the graveyard, it's in the area just before the boss fight, you need to have Ti in your party in order to open the rotting door, inside you'll find a corroded key. use the key to open the chest on the sunken pirate ship, then you will have to fight undead pirates. if you win you will get the shrine key which can be used to open a secret area in the graveyard.

You technically don't need Ti to open the door. Any character with a sufficently high strength stat will be able to do so, although Ti has the fastest strength growth in the party and will likely be able to do open it at a lower level than anyone else... also, if more than one character has enough strength, I think Ti will usually take priority over most of the others.

Dotsu wrote:I have a question as to what version of the game is the most up to day for the free game. (As i am in the otter village an that is as far as i can go as it says that beyond that is patron only.) Am i missing an update? I dont know an trying keep hope on the idea of more content coming to the free version but if not then that is fine.

Dotsu wrote:I get that just saying as someone who cant do the paid game as the free game is so behind it feels a bit unfair at times we are what... two updates behind patron now? as much as i love the game will it get as far behind as the comparisons to the free an paid versions of Tsumi umi Sushi? if that happens then i might just stop following the project till i can cough up the cash.

More content is coming to the free version and it will eventually include the all of the main story (although a few of the side quests and some of the recruitable characters are probably going to remain exclusive to the patreon version), but it's staying around 2 areas behind the patreon version. Sorry about how slow it's been being so far, and I realize how frustrating it has to be, especially as the last update didn't unlock a new area. Still when the next update comes out there should be a new area accessible in both the free version and the patreon one.

AssumedPseudonym wrote: As near as I can make out, v4.0 BugFix should be current. I saw he said something about March having been a particularly unproductive month on the game, and I hope that doesn’t translate into a complete loss of momentum with it. (I know it’s happened to me on some of my own game work. I hate it, but it happened all the same. -.- )

Yeah, I'm only keeping the latest version of the code uploaded for both the free and patreon version, so redownloading the game from the link will always give you the latest version. The downside of that is that there's no way to roll back and play an earlier after downloading the latest, but trying to maintain multiple versions was causing too much trouble.

And yeah progress has been frustratingly slow at times with this, partly because I had a clearer idea of what the early areas should look like so am having to spend more time fiddling with the later content, and partly because the more choices and branches I put in the more alternative versions of each scene I end up having to write. I definitely haven't lost enthusiasm for this though. It's just that later updates seem to take longer than the early ones (also the current update I'm working on was initially planned to be broken into two areas but I couldn't find a satisfying way to do that so it's all coming out at once and is taking even longer than usual, I'm afraid.)

Yeah, she's Jeschke's character (who did most of the work in making her battle and handling her dialogue). Hmmm... and having her eat your characters after you've beaten her feels like it would be an extremely unfair twist to include... but I have to admit that I do like the idea.

kiriaflurry wrote:How do you get to the new content? Do i have to go through the sparrow village and finish that up or? I still haven't done the sparrow

lypo wrote:If you've taken the new download the new content is east in otter village and inside the hive.

Yeah, the latest version added four new side quests. One is started in the hive (second screen of the side entrance, near the door that leads into the bridge room). Another is found by going north in the woods leading to the hive's side entrance. The other two are both found to the east of the otter's village. None of them actually require finishing the sparrows as that update was more intended to fill in gaps and places that I felt were pretty sparce in terms of content than to advance the story.

KazuMin wrote:Can you help me with the naga quest? The one with the alchemist naga?

lypo wrote:To eat her you need to mix a Chaos potion in the Alchemy pot and put it in her drink. This puts the naga to sleep so she can't call the guards. If you want clues to the missing cat check the slime woman's house.

Yeah... I may have made that side quest a little unintuitive as quite a lot of people seem to be having trouble with that. Still there are two different ways of solving it depending on whether you go rummaging around in the naga or the slime's house.

Zomulgustar wrote:Happy 1st anniversary for this game. Looking forward to updates this coming year

Thanks. It's definitely been a fun project to work on so far and the story is getting closer to finishing by this point. Hopefully the remaining content (at least for the main storyline) won't take another full year to complete.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby slyfoxxl » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:47 pm

Is there any chance we get a mechanic to add "food" members to the party? That would make the vore options in combat far more valuable/viable. Don't want to be consuming my valuable party members...
slyfoxxl
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:23 pm

Great game, honestly surprised it isn't more popular on here considering the diversity of preds and prey available. The companions have to be my favorite aspect, especially the preys when turned pred, just love seeing them get more and more willing to eat their fellow creatures.

Considering you can already get Meeri to eat her fellow bees will there ever be a way to get her to eat her beloved queen? The idea of her starting this journey to save her hive and ending up as the one who devours it is just delicious to me.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voreakin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:26 am

How do I unlock Meeri as a pred?
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkchaser » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:38 am

Voreakin wrote:How do I unlock Meeri as a pred?

Spoiler: show
You can unlock her pred abilities by going back into the back of the hive and go all the way into the room with the male drones there's one in the top left that asks you for some items and if you decide not to it will initiate a fight that afterwards gives you the chance to offer him to Meeri hope this helps
darkchaser
New to the forum

Postby 676darkness » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:51 am

How do you get to the hive.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:15 pm

676darkness wrote:How do you get to the hive.

It's the next area after the otter village.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:07 pm

The Hive is immediately to the west of Otter Village. However, when I tried to go there, it said the demo ended. Is the MediaFire version behind?
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby darkchaser » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:28 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:The Hive is immediately to the west of Otter Village. However, when I tried to go there, it said the demo ended. Is the MediaFire version behind?

it ends there because to continue on you would need the patreon version of the game which is $2 per creation so you would only need to pay $2 to download the current patreon exclusive version for the game and then $2 more every time Bizarre Blue uploads an update after.
darkchaser
New to the forum

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:09 pm

darkchaser wrote: it ends there because to continue on you would need the patreon version of the game which is $2 per creation so you would only need to pay $2 to download the current patreon exclusive version for the game and then $2 more every time Bizarre Blue uploads an update after.

And if it's been ages since the free version was updated, and you're flat broke? How does failing to pay for a subscription help? :neutral:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game