Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby D21Jaydee » Tue May 18, 2021 1:05 pm

Hello! I really love this mod. I was hesitant to move at first, but the new morph bellies are REALLY good, and the ability to eat NPCs who have already eaten someone or being eaten while already being full is incredible. I love seeing my heroines become bigger the longer they adventure. I am happy to see a lot of these features in a stable mod. The change into a left-trigger-right-trigger mode to escape works really well.

Just a few of the problems I've experienced:

-Whenever an enemy eats me, and my follower then eats him and kills him in turn, my character is trapped inside her follower, with no way of either squirming out or even escaping via the shout button as usual. I wonder if this is a bug or something else?

-This might be more on my end, but I notice a lot of people mention alternate vore types at times (breast, butt, cock), but on debugging mode, it doesn't seem to show up on my end. Is it an addon, something I have to purchase as a high-level spell, or something?
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby ConnTheElite » Tue May 18, 2021 1:22 pm

D21Jaydee wrote:
-This might be more on my end, but I notice a lot of people mention alternate vore types at times (breast, butt, cock), but on debugging mode, it doesn't seem to show up on my end. Is it an addon, something I have to purchase as a high-level spell, or something?

Go into your spells and look for an ability called “Devourment Settings” (it uses the shout/race ability slot). Use it and a menu will appear, one of those options is which Vore type you want to use. It also gives a few other options, a few of which aren’t in the Mod Manager menu. Not sure if this works for companions.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Tue May 18, 2021 2:23 pm

D21Jaydee wrote:-Whenever an enemy eats me, and my follower then eats him and kills him in turn, my character is trapped inside her follower, with no way of either squirming out or even escaping via the shout button as usual. I wonder if this is a bug or something else?

That's a bug. Well, actually more of an oversight. I'll fix it.

D21Jaydee wrote:-This might be more on my end, but I notice a lot of people mention alternate vore types at times (breast, butt, cock), but on debugging mode, it doesn't seem to show up on my end. Is it an addon, something I have to purchase as a high-level spell, or something?

Yes, you have to purchase it as a high-level spell -- literally. You have to purchase it from us, for $87.99/month.

Just kidding.

Use the Devourment Settings menu (hotkey NP+ by default) to set which Locus you use.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hungryvulpine » Tue May 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Noticed in the latest patches that remains/skeletal or otherwise seem to not disappear anymore. Is this intended? They used to get cleaned up over time.
hungryvulpine
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm

hungryvulpine wrote:Noticed in the latest patches that remains/skeletal or otherwise seem to not disappear anymore. Is this intended? They used to get cleaned up over time.

Likewise.

Also, I noticed something moderately hilarious with the new randomized vore type system; My male follower ate a couple of enemies (both eligible to receive skulls), but only disposed of one of them. Then his belly started growing again.
"Inigo, you didn't somwhow...?" I thought, and I was right; he apparently unbirthed the character in question, while CERTAINLY lacking the required 'equipment' to do so.

It made me laugh my head off, but I'm sure that it isn't the intended function.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Tue May 18, 2021 7:39 pm

Gherking wrote:
hungryvulpine wrote:Noticed in the latest patches that remains/skeletal or otherwise seem to not disappear anymore. Is this intended? They used to get cleaned up over time.

Likewise.

Also, I noticed something moderately hilarious with the new randomized vore type system; My male follower ate a couple of enemies (both eligible to receive skulls), but only disposed of one of them. Then his belly started growing again.
"Inigo, you didn't somwhow...?" I thought, and I was right; he apparently unbirthed the character in question, while CERTAINLY lacking the required 'equipment' to do so.

It made me laugh my head off, but I'm sure that it isn't the intended function.

The next update will have smarter locus picking (and it's controllable in the MCM). You can also disable "automatic rebirth" in the quick settings menu. But overall, yes, what you experienced was everything working exactly as intended.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Tue May 18, 2021 7:47 pm

I changed it from 24 hours to 168 hours a while back (the inventory still gets recovered to Jebediah after 24 hours though).

Any chance you could verify that they do get cleaned up for you after 7 days? They disappear for me, but my testing setup may not reflect your setup very well.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hungryvulpine » Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 pm

markdf wrote:

I changed it from 24 hours to 168 hours a while back (the inventory still gets recovered to Jebediah after 24 hours though).

Any chance you could verify that they do get cleaned up for you after 7 days? They disappear for me, but my testing setup may not reflect your setup very well.

I'll check and update , admittedly I'm not sure I have had a game go that long.
hungryvulpine
New to the forum

Postby qq1486834788 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:10 pm

Shortcut menu can be used; I installed the V14 version of the. Netscript framework, but devoourment did not read the mod
qq1486834788
New to the forum

Postby markdf » Wed May 19, 2021 12:48 am

qq1486834788 wrote:Shortcut menu can be used; I installed the V14 version of the. Netscript framework, but devoourment did not read the mod

Did you install NSF's requirements? Like Address Library and SSE Engine Fixes? Did you check that your antivirus isn't blocking it?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby D21Jaydee » Wed May 19, 2021 1:10 am

markdf wrote:
D21Jaydee wrote:-Whenever an enemy eats me, and my follower then eats him and kills him in turn, my character is trapped inside her follower, with no way of either squirming out or even escaping via the shout button as usual. I wonder if this is a bug or something else?

That's a bug. Well, actually more of an oversight. I'll fix it.

D21Jaydee wrote:-This might be more on my end, but I notice a lot of people mention alternate vore types at times (breast, butt, cock), but on debugging mode, it doesn't seem to show up on my end. Is it an addon, something I have to purchase as a high-level spell, or something?

Yes, you have to purchase it as a high-level spell -- literally. You have to purchase it from us, for $87.99/month.

Just kidding.

Use the Devourment Settings menu (hotkey NP+ by default) to set which Locus you use.

Many thanks! I am really happy to see a thorough development of Devourment. Vore mods are a must for me in my Skyrim playthroughs.
D21Jaydee
Been posting for a bit

Postby FInfinity » Wed May 19, 2021 4:26 am

"Beast race skeletons
Skeletons should also scale with the player level now."

You my boy blue!
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed May 19, 2021 7:33 am

In the changelog, i don't really understand what is "Skeletons should also scale with the player level now" mean.
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremora » Wed May 19, 2021 12:15 pm

So idk what’s going on but now after my character fully digests it’s victims and the belly shrinks to normal size the game will freeze and cannot be excited unless I logout and log back in
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby walkingbyself » Wed May 19, 2021 1:10 pm

I am unsure if it was asked/ answered earlier and if it was, can you please link me to it. But is there a reason why the reformation portion does not work?

I've asked a friend to help me get it to work. But as far as I can get it to work is eating the skull of the prey I want to reform. And my belly grows and thats it. When I check on the status of their reforming it shows 0%. Likewise if I get eaten and my follower starts to reform me. I also stay at 0% while their stomach appears to be full.

When I check for prey location it says locates and the ass end. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. If it is, how do I fix it?

Thank you.
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Wed May 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Heya so I was wondering if this an issue of my side or perhaps just what the mod can do so far... but whenever NPCs have someone in their stomach and therefor a large (whether it is because they ate me or another NPC, endo or lethal) and they transition into another area, like leaving a building, they lose their guts! '^^

Technically everything still works just fine, it is more of a matter of immersion and visuals I suppose '^^ Is it just a Skyrim engine thingie? Or did I mess something up when I installed the mod?

Also... as a little add-on to this... I was able to "trick" my followers who are allowed to eat me whenever they want into eating one another or whoever was closest to them... is this intended and I did not "trick" shit? I loved that when it first happened, but it has happened so rarely and there does not seem to be any slider for it that it feels like it is more of a bug and not a feature! xD
I was wondering if it would be very difficult to add that? That you could toggle/scale the likelihood of your followers gobbling up a random person near them once in a while? (which obviously could also be you yourself...)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Koarua wrote:Heya so I was wondering if this an issue of my side or perhaps just what the mod can do so far... but whenever NPCs have someone in their stomach and therefor a large (whether it is because they ate me or another NPC, endo or lethal) and they transition into another area, like leaving a building, they lose their guts! '^^

Technically everything still works just fine, it is more of a matter of immersion and visuals I suppose '^^ Is it just a Skyrim engine thingie? Or did I mess something up when I installed the mod?

It's an engine thing. But there is a check to restore the belly when it's the player inside. I'll have to test if it's working or not.

Koarua wrote:Also... as a little add-on to this... I was able to "trick" my followers who are allowed to eat me whenever they want into eating one another or whoever was closest to them... is this intended and I did not "trick" shit? I loved that when it first happened, but it has happened so rarely and there does not seem to be any slider for it that it feels like it is more of a bug and not a feature! xD
I was wondering if it would be very difficult to add that? That you could toggle/scale the likelihood of your followers gobbling up a random person near them once in a while? (which obviously could also be you yourself...)

Random Noms will occasionally target nearby NPCs who are in CurrentFollowerFaction.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Wed May 19, 2021 5:06 pm

ZhaoYun192 wrote:In the changelog, i don't really understand what is "Skeletons should also scale with the player level now" mean.

There is a perk called "Hungry Bones" that makes it to when you defecate a skeleton it will come to live as you follower. I used to be those skeletons where always level 1 so the perk became useless pretty quickly. Now they scale with your level.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby FInfinity » Wed May 19, 2021 5:18 pm

walkingbyself wrote:I am unsure if it was asked/ answered earlier and if it was, can you please link me to it. But is there a reason why the reformation portion does not work?

I've asked a friend to help me get it to work. But as far as I can get it to work is eating the skull of the prey I want to reform. And my belly grows and thats it. When I check on the status of their reforming it shows 0%. Likewise if I get eaten and my follower starts to reform me. I also stay at 0% while their stomach appears to be full.

When I check for prey location it says locates and the ass end. Not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. If it is, how do I fix it?

Thank you.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that function is a separate add-on. Maybe...

Edit: Actually I think reformation dialogue might be the add on. I'm not sure. I don't use that feature.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Wed May 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Spoiler: show
markdf wrote:
Koarua wrote:Heya so I was wondering if this an issue of my side or perhaps just what the mod can do so far... but whenever NPCs have someone in their stomach and therefor a large (whether it is because they ate me or another NPC, endo or lethal) and they transition into another area, like leaving a building, they lose their guts! '^^

It's an engine thing. But there is a check to restore the belly when it's the player inside. I'll have to test if it's working or not.

Koarua wrote:Also... as a little add-on to this... I was able to "trick" my followers who are allowed to eat me whenever they want into eating one another or whoever was closest to them... is this intended and I did not "trick" shit? I loved that when it first happened, but it has happened so rarely and there does not seem to be any slider for it that it feels like it is more of a bug and not a feature! xD

Random Noms will occasionally target nearby NPCs who are in CurrentFollowerFaction.

Ah okay! Thought so! '^^ So with the player it works that the belly is maintained, but when someone else is eaten and then the pred leaves the building/goes through a loadscreen... then that belly is gone. That is the thing that I was wondering about whether or not it was easy to fix? :)

And that's interesting! I didn't realize it was intentional! :D If it wouldn't be annoying/difficult to do I would love to allow random noms like that to occur more often! :D Even if they targeted NPC that are not current followers! :) (could be inconvenient for quests obviously, so making it a toggle on/off would be a must I am guessing...)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game