God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <June update poll>

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:31 am

salamoun wrote:
Spoiler: show
Other rooms, each room is one digit. So you obviously just ignore rooms that have no bones.

You quoted the wrong person^^"
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:38 am

Tankistami wrote:
salamoun wrote:
Other rooms, each room is one digit. So you obviously just ignore rooms that have no bones.

You quoted the wrong person^^"

Yea, I didn't realize there was another page of posts and just quoted the last message without even looking what it is ^^; (tho it is still on the topic as I just quoted your response to the desired post)
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TuckingFypo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:10 am

Hmmm, is there anything you can do with Mimi once you "capture" her?
TuckingFypo
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:49 am

TuckingFypo wrote:Hmmm, is there anything you can do with Mimi once you "capture" her?

Eat her.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nugit6666 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:31 am

How Many People can you recruit?
I currently have 5
nugit6666
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:00 pm

nugit6666 wrote:How Many People can you recruit?
I currently have 5

As of 0.6.4.4 yes, there are 5 recruitable followers.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

salamoun wrote:
I currently have 5

From what remember there’s one character per tarot card in the game and at your mansion is were you change party setup another method to do that later mite be required for instance the tarot cards that have character matched to them can be viewed on a board that uses teleport magic making it easier to change things around then a trike back home fallowed by finding the girls room to invite.

Also a character’s tarot card can glow on the board if that character has story or scenes in the area so the player has a glue an better chance of finding them I found one scene by chance in the castle involving a naga and a maid :gulp:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:43 am

gamer210 wrote:
salamoun wrote:
I currently have 5

From what remember there’s one character per tarot card in the game and at your mansion is were you change party setup another method to do that later mite be required for instance the tarot cards that have character matched to them can be viewed on a board that uses teleport magic making it easier to change things around then a trike back home fallowed by finding the girls room to invite.

Also a character’s tarot card can glow on the board if that character has story or scenes in the area so the player has a glue an better chance of finding them I found one scene by chance in the castle involving a naga and a maid :gulp:

I think it's better to leave it as a fun surprise to have your followers act up in certain situations rather them adding pointers where every follower could show new option/scene. Yes, it will be less likely for most to see such scenes, but I think that makes them that more special for those who did see them and encourages people to try and travel with different followers and not just stick with the "best" setup for combat.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:59 am

salamoun wrote:
gamer210 wrote:I found one scene by chance in the castle involving a naga and a maid :gulp:

I think it's better to leave it as a fun surprise to have your followers act up in certain situations rather them adding pointers where every follower could show new option/scene. Yes, it will be less likely for most to see such scenes, but I think that makes them that more special for those who did see them and encourages people to try and travel with different followers and not just stick with the "best" setup for combat.

Wait... there's a way to have that Reila scene with a maid? I recruited the maids after the introduction at the mansion, but they don't show up... or is it the scene with the orange eyed "maid"? xD
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:38 am

Tankistami wrote:
salamoun wrote:
gamer210 wrote:I found one scene by chance in the castle involving a naga and a maid :gulp:

Wait... there's a way to have that Reila scene with a maid? I recruited the maids after the introduction at the mansion, but they don't show up... or is it the scene with the orange eyed "maid"? xD

It's before you recruit her, in the castle.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:51 am

salamoun wrote:It's before you recruit her, in the castle.

Ahhhh that scene!
Yeee pretty easy to miss talking to the maid before gobbling up the princess
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Madara » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:10 pm

how many people you need to put in the prison cube for reach one of threshold or that will be in another update in the future ?
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Madara wrote:how many people you need to put in the prison cube for reach one of threshold or that will be in another update in the future ?

Ye, there's no reward for using the cube right now outside the 2 missions you get directly from school. The reward system will be part of the school update once we get to it.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TachibanaRei » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:40 am

Is the main character supposed to be eternally naked?
TachibanaRei
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 am

TachibanaRei wrote:Is the main character supposed to be eternally naked?

Yes.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:37 am

You are walking around naked by default, as shown in all the vore scenes you are part of. However you're technically you are not naked 24/7 if you have any armor equipped, covering your body that way (we can't make sprites for every armor for obvious time and resource consuming reasons). Exhibitionism isn't illegal or even taboo in the world of God Complex, you can meet bunch of characters walking around naked, even tho majority of them are monster girls right now. It does raise the question of where you're keeping all the things that are in your inventory if you don't have any pockets, I think I'll leave the answer to that to your imagination ;)
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 am

salamoun wrote:

You are walking around naked by default, as shown in all the vore scenes you are part of. However you're technically you are not naked 24/7 if you have any armor equipped, covering your body that way (we can't make sprites for every armor for obvious time and resource consuming reasons). Exhibitionism isn't illegal or even taboo in the world of God Complex, you can meet bunch of characters walking around naked, even tho majority of them are monster girls right now. It does raise the question of where you're keeping all the things that are in your inventory if you don't have any pockets, I think I'll leave the answer to that to your imagination ;)

Either RAADD (tinies stored inside the Vagina) or Tombi (in the stomach)
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Shadowofthesands » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:28 pm

Nice game so far. Was wondering if it was possible to add Hammerspace, to maybe collect all the people you pred and then release them at the mansion to put them in various places like the dungeon, maid quarters, kitchen, etc, so that you can play with them over and over again?
Shadowofthesands
New to the forum

Postby snowkid0011 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Hi all!

I like this game:D! I played with it 6 hours!
("Everybody you must Try it:P")

Thank you.
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Shadowofthesands wrote:Nice game so far. Was wondering if it was possible to add Hammerspace, to maybe collect all the people you pred and then release them at the mansion to put them in various places like the dungeon, maid quarters, kitchen, etc, so that you can play with them over and over again?

Not really planning any hammerspace unless for a very specific character that would need an explanation of why they can do that.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game