Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py][Steam] (Update 1.0 09/25/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Updated 05/26/21)

Postby Disdanex » Sat May 29, 2021 3:02 am

No, I bought it on gamejolt. Somehow I didn’t think about registering, and in the mail I can’t find the message, if any.
Disdanex
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:57 am

Is there male prey? I can't find any solid answers here in the forum or the description, and it looks like female prey only in the pictures. I'd rather know if there's male prey before buying the full version.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Heedless » Sun May 30, 2021 5:03 am

@Disdanex Okay, I am not as good with GameJolt's system as I am with Itch and I don't want you to be put out. So, if you register an account on GameJolt and let me know your username I will send you a key.

@MarkusFreedman320 There are just two male prey so far although I am right now adding a third scene that will definitly be in the next update. If that is your thing then you will *probably* be disappointed with the game as stands, but I am working on egalitarianising things.

Edit: I've added some clarifying screenshots and description to my storefronts now. Thanks!
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:47 am

Update 0.1.2 of Voronica Cleans House is out on Itch!

Devlog: https://heedless-hedonism.itch.io/vore- ... update-012
Store page: https://heedless-hedonism.itch.io/vore- ... eans-house

It's got four new scenes with three new victims including male prey and anal insertion, which people have been asking about.

There may be a problem with saves as I had to fix a typo in a variable, but if you scroll back to the decision you made about Emy, you should be fine. If not, using the Skip button from the beginning will still only take about two minutes.

The Game Joly upload is proceeding quite slowly, but it will probably be be live by the time most of you read this.
https://gamejolt.com/games/heedlesshedonism/613741

Enjoy!!!
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Updated 06/13/21)

Postby kiriaflurry » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:46 pm

I know the games mostly tinies but how many same size do you plan to add?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:43 pm

Every character is going to get eaten on one path or another. This will mostly be during the main endings (as well as alt endings, as you might imagine XD), but there will be a few same sizes on the way through as well.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterrrrr » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:28 am

Will you be posting previous versions out to public or will it only be the demo of 0.1?
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heedless » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:14 am

I am not sure, to be honest. I have a plan where a couple of months after I complete the full game (projected to be September) I release the initial version (0.1-full) as a demo on a timed basis to see how it affects things. This would let me gage how the availability of a larger demo changes people's interest in the game and help with future planning.

Orrrr I may lose patience and pull the trigger early!

I am not trying to tease, it's just a tricky issue that I change my mind on a lot.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

So I found a vore game on Steam

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:50 pm

Edit: My post has been merged into the official thread as I requested.

So I'm a bit concerned with this being on steam, don't get me wrong it looks great, and is something im interested in playing, but as a vore lover I don't want trolls flocking to this or other vore sites. You know how the modern internet reacts, if they find something controversial or mockable they will crusade against it.

It's an obscure adult game so it will likely stay niche, but putting it on a huge platform is a little risque imo. Maybe I'm worrying too much.
Last edited by Gutlover on Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: So I found a vore game on Steam

Postby TastyAce » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:08 pm

This looks really cool! I agree with your concerns though; the trolls will likely flock to this game if it gets noticed.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterrrrr » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:18 pm

The forum has a page for the game: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60992
masterrrrr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:42 pm

Thanks. I hadn't even noticed it before. I should have probably searched the forum first before posting. Oh well.

If the mods want to they can delete my post and I'll bring up the concern on the official thread for the game.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heedless » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:19 am

Gutlover wrote:Edit: My post has been merged into the official thread as I requested.

So I'm a bit concerned with this being on steam, don't get me wrong it looks great, and is something im interested in playing, but as a vore lover I don't want trolls flocking to this or other vore sites. You know how the modern internet reacts, if they find something controversial or mockable they will crusade against it.

It's an obscure adult game so it will likely stay niche, but putting it on a huge platform is a little risque imo. Maybe I'm worrying too much.

Hi Gutlover, I'm glad you think it looks good and I'll admit I'm a *little* nervous for the reaction it may evoke, but more on the personal level than for the community. Not because I don't care about the community, but because I really do not think there is any chance of sparking that degree of backlash.

First and foremost, the vore community got "#EatYourFriends" to trend on Twitter earlier in the year with no negative repercussions, and my little game would need AAA levels of visibility to compete with that! XD

Second, the main upsettable, crusade prone factions of the internet i.e. the Edgelords and the SJWs, are both fairly invested in being pro-pervert (the latter are 'sex positive' the former are... well, perverts). 'Sisterly Lust' and 'Futa Fix Dine and Dash' are both on Steam with no moral crusade and I would be lucky to achieve anything like their profile!

Third, again, if I do happen to kick off a backlash... it's going to get aimed at yours truley and not the wider community. Like, why come here when they can send me death threats on twitter, you know? It isn't like the existence of vore will come as a surprise to any of the potentially interested parties, so why punish anyone but me for putting a game on Steam?

But yeah, I do take this seriously and won't be doing anything dumb like posting links to Eka's on the Steam Community Discussion forums.

So, while I'm not about to lead a parade down main street, I don't think the vore community needs to hide. If, for no other reason, than the fact that we are already quite known! :lol:
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:15 pm

Voronica Cleans House update 0.2 is here!!

This is the biggest ever update, with more fresh content than the whole game contained when it released! There are seven new scenes, with three alt endings and seventeen additional victims!

There's same size vore, anal vore, consensual vore, tons of macro on micro and one… weird thing, which… I don't know… There's noting new under the sun, but personally I've never seen it before!

Old choices come into play and impact story progression, while which transformations you've been through will alter how scenes progress! Scene complexity is increased as well, with most scenes having multiple routes through, far beyond the old chew/swallow dichotomy.

Possibly most importantly, this update completes Act 3 and finishes with a fresh round of transformation, with four new forms for you to discover!

Game Jolt doesn't like me right now, but Itch it good to go! https://heedless-hedonism.itch.io/vore- ... eans-house

Plus you can always wishlist on Steam if you want to hold off for the full release in September https://store.steampowered.com/app/1634 ... Adventure/
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Updated 07/29/21)

Postby Disdanex » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:03 pm

What happened to Game Jolt and will there be an update?
Disdanex
New to the forum

Postby Heedless » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:18 pm

Disdanex wrote:What happened to Game Jolt and will there be an update?

Game Jolt is uploading slowly and my internet connection has been a bit patchy tonight so it keeps dropping. Combined with the size of upload it's being a bit of a challenge. It'll get there though!

25% left on the Mac version and then I can launch. Fingers crossed!

(Nope, back to the start :x
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby BestNameNA » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:51 pm

Woo! So excited to see this new update drop, I've been eager to continue!
BestNameNA
New to the forum

Postby kiriaflurry » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:11 pm

How many same size scenes?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:48 pm

No update is amazing, I LOVE Jim and Felicia, it's so nice to see friendly (and eager) prey. And seeing male prey who are actually likable is really nice too <3
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:37 pm

I'm getting errors during the scene with the mother, daughter and son in the 'mess with them' route. If you chew Clarence then 'image sc sorrow not found' and 'image sc misery not found' appear instead of images of the mother. And for some reason it says that it's Veronica saying "Monster! You lied to me!" instead of the mum.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game