doki doki vore mod version 1.2 (now available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.0 (now available)

Postby norman144 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:29 pm

WarGames wrote:is in mind a original story for this mod or just use the base one?

an original story combined with the ability that people can make the vore as if it were a normal thing, how many games would be if the characters practiced vore as if it were normal and how would it change the story?
with this question I have created a basis to put the vore into the original story, but I have to put more scenes because besides the protagonist also other characters are subjected to the vore, such as school students or teachers.
I will try to think about it in the future
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby BirbFace » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 pm

This is easily the best version of DDLC I have played, I can't wait for the next updates, this is amazing!
BirbFace
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:58 am

I tried running this but it just ran DDLC like normal. I took a look through the files and it's showing the scripts with all the dialogue the main game has... :/
RealZikik
Participator

Postby MellowYellow » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:41 am

RealZikik wrote:I tried running this but it just ran DDLC like normal. I took a look through the files and it's showing the scripts with all the dialogue the main game has... :/

the changes start at chapter 4 (after you decide who should come over to your house) then appear during the character exclusive events in the half without sayori and the monika section
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby WarGames » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:26 pm

norman144 wrote:
WarGames wrote:is in mind a original story for this mod or just use the base one?

an original story combined with the ability that people can make the vore as if it were a normal thing, how many games would be if the characters practiced vore as if it were normal and how would it change the story?
with this question I have created a basis to put the vore into the original story, but I have to put more scenes because besides the protagonist also other characters are subjected to the vore, such as school students or teachers.

Sounds interesting, i say it because can fit better make a vore original story because the base story is already know it and the creppy scene can get you out of the vore on the mod
WarGames
New to the forum

Postby norman144 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:03 am

WarGames wrote:
norman144 wrote:

Sounds interesting, i say it because can fit better make a vore original story because the base story is already know it and the creppy scene can get you out of the vore on the mod

I would like both the vore and both a convincing plot, so I left the same plot but with the most truthful connections possible to the vore scenes, maybe I'll make some additions besides grammar correction to add more content to the mod.
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:53 am

Wow! This is very well done! It really took me off-guard when the vore moments happen. I do wish that they were dragged out longer and you'd get too choose or influence whether when you get eaten you also get digested or simply let back out. Regardless, I loved this. I am also happy for a change that doing something vore related in a vore-game or mod does not result in a game over or you are explicitly punished for it when the game is supposed to revolve around vore, yet, gameplay-wise, I am being conditioned and encouraged NOT to seek vore scenes and essentially save like there is no tomorrow. This mod does not follow that though.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.1

Postby Egads » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:52 pm

Hyped for version 1.1
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anonymous111 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:33 am

this is the only place where no male vore is acceptable (as theirs no male characters except the main character who is only visible in like one scene)
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:27 pm

If you don't mind me asking, how goes the progress for the mod?
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby norman144 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:29 am

all is well, thank you very much, now I hope to put news on the mod
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:29 am

norman144 wrote:all is well, thank you very much, now I hope to put news on the mod

Those new chibi textures are so cute! Can't wait to see where this mod goes!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby norman144 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:32 pm

Egads wrote:
norman144 wrote:all is well, thank you very much, now I hope to put news on the mod

Those new chibi textures are so cute! Can't wait to see where this mod goes!

the real addition will be in 1.2 (at least I hope it is for everyone)
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.1 (now available)

Postby Egads » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:42 pm

How goes the progress so far? Just asking out of curiosity :-D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby norman144 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:55 am

Egads wrote:How goes the progress so far? Just asking out of curiosity :-D

for now we are stopped, but in the future we will continue the construction of the mod, now I'm dedicating myself to looking for a way to improve as a programmer, so if someone wants me to create a game or something else, I'm available to learn and improve programming.
thank you so much for your questions regarding doki doki mod and hope you enjoy it
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:20 am

norman144 wrote:
Egads wrote:How goes the progress so far? Just asking out of curiosity :-D

for now we are stopped, but in the future we will continue the construction of the mod, now I'm dedicating myself to looking for a way to improve as a programmer, so if someone wants me to create a game or something else, I'm available to learn and improve programming.
thank you so much for your questions regarding doki doki mod and hope you enjoy it

Ah I see. Well I wish you the best of luck :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby orca13 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:23 pm

How do I use the mod In the game? I just bought the game
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FutureBellyAche » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:00 am

orca13 wrote:How do I use the mod In the game? I just bought the game

I don't think mods like this work with Doki Doki +. They only work with the original free version.
I could be wrong, but as far as I know doki + kinda wraps the original doki in its own kinda original thing, as opposed to doki basically being a renpy project like the original free version. Renpy projects are a lot easier to change.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby norman144 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:04 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:
orca13 wrote:How do I use the mod In the game? I just bought the game

I don't think mods like this work with Doki Doki +. They only work with the original free version.
I could be wrong, but as far as I know doki + kinda wraps the original doki in its own kinda original thing, as opposed to doki basically being a renpy project like the original free version. Renpy projects are a lot easier to change.

in fact the mod is for the free version of doki doki, it was created before the first trailer of the paid version arrived
norman144
Been posting for a bit

Re: doki doki vore mod version 1.2 (now available)

Postby norman144 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:23 am

also this version and doki doki mod of the free game and not the new one
norman144
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game