[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.2

Postby Rayo » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Succubus5 wrote:While this does fix the issue with the former 0.5.2 version, it then stops on day two and does not proceed to the next day, issuing a message that states to play it in the browser as if the browser version has the rest of the days added.

0.5.2 does not have Day 2 stuff only the latest 0.2 version does
Rayo
---

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Congratulations on making this game more real and easier to imagine. I expect a lot from that.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 pm

Got a bug on day 2. If you eat Alex, but she escapes and eats you in return, some of the struggle options replay the part of her eating you before progressing the scene. Also there's no internal view in that situation.
No-One
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:47 pm

Day 3 should be coming sometime this weekend!

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Day 2 is fabulous. The yearbook really helps to identify who you haven't encountered yet too!

I do wish there was a way to look at yourself at will so you could see your progress in weight gain. Got to E cups on the first day!

Looking forward to more.

Thanks! I think I could implement that, but I'd need to get better control over belly size in Kisekae since that'd be important to show properly... hmm, I'll see what i can do.

No-One wrote:Got a bug on day 2. If you eat Alex, but she escapes and eats you in return, some of the struggle options replay the part of her eating you before progressing the scene. Also there's no internal view in that situation.

Thanks for the bug report, I'll see about getting that fixed for v0.3!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Codexwakia » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:28 am

is it possible to do something like adding the extra artwork to the yearbook after we've encountered said scene? also a bug i have encountered with the yearbook is that certain girls have extra costumes that don't actually exist and if you try to change poses while in said costume it crash's the game.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Codexwakia wrote:is it possible to do something like adding the extra artwork to the yearbook after we've encountered said scene? also a bug i have encountered with the yearbook is that certain girls have extra costumes that don't actually exist and if you try to change poses while in said costume it crash's the game.

Yeah, that makes sense, I'll add an art folder to the yearbook!

v0.3, coming later this week (and already available to MVA patrons!), fixes that and a couple other bugs, so keep your eyes open for it!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.3

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:01 pm

The Day 3 update is finally ready! Enjoy a plethora of new scenes, bugfixes, and one new artwork commissioned from PeculiarArt. You can now view all nine pieces of fanart from the Yearbook.

Near-future plans include an update to the Vore is Murder mod, which will add two new pred and two new prey scenes to Day 3. After that, I'll get to work on Day 4 and a new Appearance window!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Madara » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:49 pm

can we play the game on android for now i am in the hospital for 3 week i really want to play it for forget how the food taste in french hospital
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:53 am

For some reason I can only get to day 1. The game moves on but the visual novel is stuck on the third day, when the forum thread SPECIFICALLY said SMVA mod has support for day 3
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Madara wrote:can we play the game on android for now i am in the hospital for 3 week i really want to play it for forget how the food taste in french hospital

Android support is not planned. The base game can apparently be played on mobile devices, but the visual novel cannot support that platform.

Xentinova wrote:For some reason I can only get to day 1. The game moves on but the visual novel is stuck on the third day, when the forum thread SPECIFICALLY said SMVA mod has support for day 3

Going to need much more information for your bug report to be helpful. At what specific point does the issue occur, and what do you mean by "the game moves on but the visual novel is stuck"? Have you done a clean install (unzipping the game to a new folder)?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby alexandru0049 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 pm

In the second day after you click "go to bed", the game gets stuck to the text that explains that the character is fater or has a increase in cup size. If the text doese not apear the game continues on the third day.
alexandru0049
New to the forum

Postby VAddict » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:39 pm

alexandru0049 wrote:In the second day after you click "go to bed", the game gets stuck to the text that explains that the character is fater or has a increase in cup size. If the text doese not apear the game continues on the third day.

I had the same problem but found that saving the game when stuck and then loading the save file backup would fix it for me.
VAddict
New to the forum

Postby thom183 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:09 pm

When going to the cooking club and after you choose the topping the game gets stong on the word whipped cream. Oneone know how to get past it?
thom183
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:51 pm

alexandru0049 wrote:In the second day after you click "go to bed", the game gets stuck to the text that explains that the character is fater or has a increase in cup size. If the text doese not apear the game continues on the third day.

Ah, that's a frustrating one. I've never been able to replicate it in dozens of playtests, yet users keep running into it. I'll make it a priority during v0.4's development to figure out what's going on here. In the meantime, you can use the save/reload trick as above.

thom183 wrote:When going to the cooking club and after you choose the topping the game gets stong on the word whipped cream. Oneone know how to get past it?

Day 4 is not yet supported.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby aem » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Hey, I don't have any interest in the original game so I'm not sure what it's up to but I can tell this is updating faster than the original, what's your plan for when you catch up to it? Focus on making mods? Expand shit out? Continue it yourself?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:02 am

Anunnaki wrote:
Madara wrote:can we play the game on android for now i am in the hospital for 3 week i really want to play it for forget how the food taste in french hospital

Android support is not planned. The base game can apparently be played on mobile devices, but the visual novel cannot support that platform.

Xentinova wrote:For some reason I can only get to day 1. The game moves on but the visual novel is stuck on the third day, when the forum thread SPECIFICALLY said SMVA mod has support for day 3

Going to need much more information for your bug report to be helpful. At what specific point does the issue occur, and what do you mean by "the game moves on but the visual novel is stuck"? Have you done a clean install (unzipping the game to a new folder)?

The issue occurs after the first day: The game itself moves on but the Visual novel is stuck at the "Go to sleep" text box screen." And yes, I did do a clean install
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:11 am

So far loving the game, there are so many paths you can choose to go and I really like the art design in general, I can't wait to get to the unbirth and analvore part
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:24 am

Loving day 3. Forgot to add the scattered mod though heh.

One suggestion for that mod though...

During digestion scenes you loop the audio so regardless of reading speed you have that going constantly. Think you could loop the audio for scat scenes?

Small little suggestion, feel free to throw it away if it doesn't feel right to you. This is fantastic either way.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby lypo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Xentinova wrote:
Anunnaki wrote:

The issue occurs after the first day: The game itself moves on but the Visual novel is stuck at the "Go to sleep" text box screen." And yes, I did do a clean install

I'm having the same issues. My game freezes after the go to sleep option at the end of day one and doesn't move to day two.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:28 pm

I hate that I even have to ask this, but for those of you who are experiencing the Day 1->2 or 2->3 issues, have you replaced or edited the smva.html file in any way? That's turned out to be the culprit in at least one case so far.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Think you could loop the audio for scat scenes?

Sure, that seems reasonable. I'll have to add some logic to identify what qualifies as a scat sound effect (since unlike the stomach sounds they aren't hardcoded into the game) but I can make it work.

ELSCHNY wrote:So far loving the game, there are so many paths you can choose to go and I really like the art design in general, I can't wait to get to the unbirth and analvore part

Thank OsmiumOrchid before you thank me, haha - Os created the characters and wrote the story, I just added the visual novel layer on top of that.

aem wrote:Hey, I don't have any interest in the original game so I'm not sure what it's up to but I can tell this is updating faster than the original, what's your plan for when you catch up to it? Focus on making mods? Expand shit out? Continue it yourself?

Sigh. No, I'm not going to "continue it myself," as I am neither the original author (who is still actively working on the game) nor a member of the official writing staff. I have, however, graciously been given permission to develop a game of my own which takes place in the same "cinematic universe" - it's a detective story called Internal Affairs, and you can find a teaser image earlier in this thread.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game