Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Who is your favorite Pred?

Belly Struggle Pred.
107
17%
Swallow Struggle Pred.
69
11%
Small Pred.
110
18%
Twins Pred.
126
20%
Cat Pred.
118
19%
Player Pred.
90
15%
 
Total votes : 620

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:23 pm

Hoh!~ FUCK is unbirth HOT! Also the new revenges are precious!

LeNoob wrote:I can increase the difficulty but I cant change it back can you tell me how?


Aye, with how it currently is, we can't see the level 0 willing(Which I wish could lead to digestion)!
I'm the Bi Centrist American Christian Brony Voraphile Chubby-Chasing Lolicon. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!
User avatar
Turbotowns
???
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:24 pm

Difficulty is in the Options menu. Level 0 is still available for me, however, it's glitched, and the preds act like level 3. Is that the problem you're having, Turbotowns?
DivineSomaCruz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:54 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:57 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Difficulty is in the Options menu. Level 0 is still available for me, however, it's glitched, and the preds act like level 3. Is that the problem you're having, Turbotowns?


Naw, I press Z to increase the level, but I CAN'T decrease it.
I'm the Bi Centrist American Christian Brony Voraphile Chubby-Chasing Lolicon. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!
User avatar
Turbotowns
???
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:18 pm

Press Left Arrow or Right Arrow to adjust the difficulty. Don't press Z, that increases it by 1. Once you've set it correctly, press X to exit the menu.
DivineSomaCruz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:54 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:06 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Press Left Arrow or Right Arrow to adjust the difficulty. Don't press Z, that increases it by 1. Once you've set it correctly, press X to exit the menu.


Good to know! Such a concept is uncommon in RPGMaker games.
I'm the Bi Centrist American Christian Brony Voraphile Chubby-Chasing Lolicon. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!
User avatar
Turbotowns
???
 
Posts: 2008
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby angchloe23 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 am

Hello I am new here. I tried joining the discord but the link says its invalid. can you send me a discord link
angchloe23
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:41 am

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby Souls6 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:19 am

Could you make it so that absorption and weight gain don't require disposal to be on? I don't want to turn around and remove the volume everytime I play another scene (I really dislike scat) just because I wanted for like the main pred to have weight gain. It doesn't make sense anyway since both aren't disposal anyway.
Souls6
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby Achenar » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:18 am

Is there anything for the higher favorability levels? It's been letting me go past 8 but I don't get any new dialogue, just the same stuff she said after the level 8 event.

Also I'm having a strange error where I'm not able to buy things if I have exactly enough SP; it gives me the "SP is sufficient" message.
User avatar
Achenar
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Location: Replicatkd's soft, tattooed gut

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby APirson » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:45 am

Achenar wrote:Is there anything for the higher favorability levels? It's been letting me go past 8 but I don't get any new dialogue, just the same stuff she said after the level 8 event.

Also I'm having a strange error where I'm not able to buy things if I have exactly enough SP; it gives me the "SP is sufficient" message.

there is nothing in the game for above favourability 8 at the moment,

for the SP bug, there are 2 variables that track it, one that displays it on the screen, and the one that is used as currency, I assume something is wrong with the first one
APirson
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:05 am

Re: Struggle Simulation Ver.1.7 (21/09/02)

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:46 pm

APirson wrote:
Achenar wrote:Is there anything for the higher favorability levels? It's been letting me go past 8 but I don't get any new dialogue, just the same stuff she said after the level 8 event.

Also I'm having a strange error where I'm not able to buy things if I have exactly enough SP; it gives me the "SP is sufficient" message.

there is nothing in the game for above favourability 8 at the moment,

for the SP bug, there are 2 variables that track it, one that displays it on the screen, and the one that is used as currency, I assume something is wrong with the first one


Go to www.saveeditonline.com, and manually alter the variables to match. After that, you should be fine.
DivineSomaCruz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:54 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aboutyourgames, b12481632, BaconUnicorn, darksider6, deadsignal, Eric77712, FlamingFoxu5000, freitas200, genericusername, gongon94, Google [Bot], GrimAlastor, HavocLordX, Headskep, hydralover239, Iristorn, Lfun621, MBucket, MobiusTheIce, orangeman567, RealZikik, RickM67, ripleysonic, Robotskinzz, Saklex, SampledText, slpowerhouse, smallpeter, StubTailDstroyer, theonlymatt, Tr0ubly, Wilkernut, Wolfgang53, wowcamper, xThunder, Younger99, ZypherOX44