Ideas for a vore clicker game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ideas for a vore clicker game

Postby Link13112 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:10 am

Maybe some sort of intestine meter or graphic that needs to be emptied/digested further after swiping the stomach to digest. 10 or so preys in for oral/anal vore preds
Link13112
Participator

Postby DatFireAlien » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Quickly replying here again, not only to bump, but to ask something:
Do you have any screenshots of the game so far, I'd really like to see a little bit of what your trying to make here. :)
"You can't write me off like that~ You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!" - "Sweet" JP
DatFireAlien
New to the forum

Postby dragonkid44 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:30 pm

Matchstick9 wrote:Hello,
for the past 3 days I´ve been working on something similar to cookie clicker but with the theme of vore.
You select a prey and click/sweep on the belly to digest.
I´m asking for ideas / game changes that would help the project, just stuff you would like to see in such a game.

(Animations are only placeholders right now, I´m focusing on the programming)

Stay tuned, I will post updates on my blog about the development

Out of curiosity, did you grow tired of development or hit some snag in life that stopped it?
dragonkid44
New to the forum

Postby Silversepiroth » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:22 am

For the inevitable prestige mechanic, might I suggest it being an "upstart" option, where you're pred is eaten by a newer pred, allowing you to make a decision as to what type of pred you're using (if such a customization option is in the wings on this project)
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Nightshadow101 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:46 pm

this sounds honestly really interesting. i'd love to see some more come of this. and i'd love to know when it comes out
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:50 pm

I had a similar idea to this a bit ago. Thought about how at the start you would choose what is doing the voring, what is being vored and what you want the outcome to be. Question now is what you are in relation to the thing doing the vore. Prestige would be the initial outcome having happened, but now you get to keep going so you get to see it again. With this premise, just about anything could be pred or prey. Another question is what the names of the buildings that will feed whatever is doing the voring for you. I'll let you figure that out. Anyway, if these sound like good ideas go ahead and use them.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KresnikProtogen » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:18 am

KresnikProtogen
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:27 am

If we get an ascension system like cookie clicker, then I'd recommend the current predator eat the viewer/player in a point of view animation. (Then slowly fade into the ascension options/upgrades.) After finalizing, it would transition into a new game/predator/etc. as if each new ascension took place in a universe that was inside each predator somehow.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SomeDonkus » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:34 pm

DatFireAlien wrote:I've been looking for a Vore clicker game for a long time, so seeing this is very nice!
Do you have a link to the game? I'd love to play it!
As for ideas, maybe different types of vore? Possibly as a choice at the start of the game, that changes certain animations and the names of certain upgrades, but that might be a little much.

One already exists. It's by Chemical Crux.
SomeDonkus
New to the forum

Postby Poiuh » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:42 pm

Am I missing something like a prestige currency that I didn't notice? That clicker's scaling is completely fucked, and prices get out of hand way faster than they benefit you. "Spend a quadrilion dollars to make your intake of food from this one category go from 75 thousand to 150 thousand. It'll pay for itself in only a couple hundred real world years!"

Edit: Like, yeah I know all clickers eventually do that, but this one takes maybe 15 minutes to get to that point if you know what you're doing.
Poiuh
New to the forum

Postby Crazyman536 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:42 pm

I'm amazed by how much attention this thread has gotten recently, given the thread had died off 3 years ago. As for Crux's game, it's last update December 31st, 2019, ending at version 0.1.0.

If nothing else, this may lead to somebody considering starting up a new project, so we'll just have to wait and see.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darksteelrob » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:22 am

if a picture of a generic character is used, maybe give people an option of a male or female one
Darksteelrob
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game