Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby Borfus » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:44 pm

Thatdude8 wrote:My only singular complaint is a lack of tutorial for how eating/escaping works. I’ve slowly put together bits and pieces, and the focus on immersion is sublime! But I really dont have much of a clue how to play my cards, which sucks cause I can tell that you have put a ton of effort into making a strategic and well thought out system. I’m just too dumb to realize how it works.

Best tip I can give (at least within the confines of the game teaching you) is to pay plenty of attention to the teacher lectures in each class, since a lot of them hint at helpful strategies, and especially take the "extra course" with Professor Slate on Day 2 where you try to retrieve Alice's necklace; she pretty explicitly spells out what to watch out for when you've been eaten, such as when the best time to struggle hard, struggle light, or just brace yourself is depending on your predator's actions. The in-game dialogue also often gives tips as to when is a good time to do what, or just paying attention to a character's personality (IE some of the more mellow or air-headed prey characters often won't take the situation that seriously at first, so you can just rest or massage for a few rounds). Or as prey, you get things like a predator being distracted by something else (Sam talking to Hannah, Cherry messing with Olivia, Alesha and Sarah distracting each other with sex).
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thatdude8 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:56 am

Borfus wrote:
Thatdude8 wrote:My only singular complaint is a lack of tutorial for how eating/escaping works. I’ve slowly put together bits and pieces, and the focus on immersion is sublime! But I really dont have much of a clue how to play my cards, which sucks cause I can tell that you have put a ton of effort into making a strategic and well thought out system. I’m just too dumb to realize how it works.

Best tip I can give (at least within the confines of the game teaching you) is to pay plenty of attention to the teacher lectures in each class, since a lot of them hint at helpful strategies, and especially take the "extra course" with Professor Slate on Day 2 where you try to retrieve Alice's necklace; she pretty explicitly spells out what to watch out for when you've been eaten, such as when the best time to struggle hard, struggle light, or just brace yourself is depending on your predator's actions. The in-game dialogue also often gives tips as to when is a good time to do what, or just paying attention to a character's personality (IE some of the more mellow or air-headed prey characters often won't take the situation that seriously at first, so you can just rest or massage for a few rounds). Or as prey, you get things like a predator being distracted by something else (Sam talking to Hannah, Cherry messing with Olivia, Alesha and Sarah distracting each other with sex).

Yeah, like I said, I kinda started to piece it together after a few playthroughs a little, at least as a pred. I noticed that whenever Alex, the best prey, started probing for a weakness was signaling that I needed to Squeeze or crush next round, how to conserve energy, etc… but I got no damn clue what shake does, or how the Rock Paper Scissors style strategy really works out. Even with stats turned on I got no idea what influences my acid levels, stomach res, etc…

I’ll definitely look into the professor slate lesson, I just never bothered with it cause I like being arch rivals with Alice! Thanks for the heads up on the usefulness of it! Any such lessons for pred? From the few I’ve read they seemed like mostly fluff pieces for entertainment than an explanation of mechanics.

Thank you for your time and response!
Thatdude8
New to the forum

Postby Tomfoolery » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:06 am

Simplespectator wrote:Also, SARAH/ALESHA HAS 3 VOTES AND CHARLOTTE HAS 5!?! I DON’T CHECK FOR A MONTH AND THE WORLD GOES MAD! WHO DID IT? STEP FOWARD AND THE PEOPLES SLIGHT DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR CHOICES WILL STING LESS. REPENT! (This is a joke.)

Hey now, I already provided a perfectly good reasons to go with Charlotte (so reasonable and calm to the panicked freshie) so at least there's reason. Imma still sticking with my Cherry-picked favourite though, so don't look at me. Shenanigan wars are fun.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:35 am

okey, the only thing i relly want is save tia is very sad that i can not help her
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:25 pm

linuxnero wrote:i would relly relly like a way to save pat from sonny in the next version something like : swallow her to keep safe, swallow her witout explain her nothing , do nothing, in the second option you will swallow pat dont letting sunny do nothing, in the first sunny will try to eat her food from the feets while you are still tryion to eat pat and it will resul in an un desired kiss, you can force to gain sunny or surrender and let have her food back and keep kissing, then it would be like the normal history you need to do specific tings to mad sunny he mostle would be your friend.

it will work becose you still no noticing sunny you just doit for help her to stay safe
it would be great to see this y relly like the poor pat :(

linuxnero wrote:okey, the only thing i relly want is save tia is very sad that i can not help her

Unfortunately it's a bit too late for me to go back and make significant changes to those scenes now, some characters you just can't save v_v

Succubus5 wrote:What character creator did you use? I like it a lot but can't seem to find it.

It's called Kisekae! Unfortunately, it's flash based, so the browser version of it won't work anymore and you'll need to get your hands on a copy of adobe air to use the desktop version(which you can find here https://enty.jp/posts/76546?ref=newest_post_pc). There's also a small mod to kisekae that adds a vore belly as one of the stomach options that was made by the person who did the visual novel mod for the game, I think they have it linked in their thread.

EnderTG wrote:A gold standard for text based vore games really. Glad to see Mina getting some love, I really hope we get some opportunities to see her develop into a real pred. Her slight stature and harmless reputation could be a really asset for getting unsuspecting meals with a little training.

I do find it strange Alice is so popular. I personally just want to eat all her cronies in front of her then either eat her as well or feed her to someone like Emma.

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game! The people that like Alice probably like her for the same reasons you want to eat her and her cronies, not because she's a good person :P

Delta0 wrote:If I might suggest somethings, the addition of new game play mechanics and states. The game is interesting enough but It too easy to get locked into a linear path of progression for instance, on the Monday if you choose to leave the folder and choose to head to the dorm after class you have to run into to Zoey, Were you can either choose to leave or save Emma which I think is good but I feel the player doesn't have enough dialogue options to deescalate the situation for instance the player I think should at least be able to attempt to convince Zoey to let Emma free either through intimidation, reason, charm or brute force for example of course which is most effective should be determined by the difficulty of the encounter, which gets me to my next point concerning the encounters of Zoey, Maeve, and Alice respectively clearly Zoey and Maeve should have a much higher encounter difficulty than Alice you don't be able to digest Alice but I feel like you should be able to eat her and as the game progresses she get more and more difficult to handle assuming the player wants to make her their rival. My next thing is the lack of character customization, having the multiple background options Family history, School history, personality, and reasons for attending, mix matching them as the players pleases, Also the backgrounds should effect the players Starting States, maybe your character was apart of a vore gang and became very skilled at vore and is now attending the university to become a better person or a shy girl that got eaten a lot and as a consequence became really good at escaping stomachs and is now attending the university to become the ultimate predator, I think having background choices will help with characterization.

P.S If I was not particularly clear I apologize. when I meant the addition of new mechanics and states I mean have an intimidation, charm, and reputation, Also being able to develop unique relationships with NPC such as Alice can be a rival and Emma can be lover but just because NPC is a rival doesn't mean they have to hate or dislike you for example Kayla and the player can have a healthy rivalry were they try to out do the other at the gym.

P.P.S these are all just suggestion it an engaging game and you should do what you're able to do.

As TallTummyTales pointed out, this would be a huge amount of work ^^; Unfortunately, it just isn't feasible to give that much customization to the player character and have it actually matter in the story in any way. If I were to give that level of detail to the player character and let you choose several different approaches to every situation, we'd probably still be one day 1

Simplespectator wrote:
zinx43267 wrote:Would dating Leah also become an option?

Yeah, that was confirmed. Leah, Sam, Emma and Alice I believe.

Also, SARAH/ALESHA HAS 3 VOTES AND CHARLOTTE HAS 5!?! I DON’T CHECK FOR A MONTH AND THE WORLD GOES MAD! WHO DID IT? STEP FOWARD AND THE PEOPLES SLIGHT DISAPPOINTMENT IN YOUR CHOICES WILL STING LESS. REPENT! (This is a joke.)

Yep, those are the four dating options!

Thatdude8 wrote:Just played this game all last night and a good while into the morning. Amazing stuff! Really like the characters and scenes, and even all the little details like how each time you hunt its a special and specific character. (Alex was amazing! An absolute tragedy I could only eat her once!)

Not to mention all the tiny details as you go through the game. Like how people react if you have recently eaten or not, or how on one playthrough I focused on eating all the people I could and got a discerning comment from Emma before I went to the cooking club! You’ve really done a fantastic job here.

My only singular complaint is a lack of tutorial for how eating/escaping works. I’ve slowly put together bits and pieces, and the focus on immersion is sublime! But I really dont have much of a clue how to play my cards, which sucks cause I can tell that you have put a ton of effort into making a strategic and well thought out system. I’m just too dumb to realize how it works.

TLDR: 10/10 game, I cry everytime I eat Alex knowing I cannot eat her a second time.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! As much as I like to maintain immersion over all else with this game, I kind of dropped the ball in terms of giving a tutorial(In hindsight, the Escapism lab should have been on the first day of classes, been unavoidable, and had a fully interactive scene for both sides where you get pointers from Slate like in the scene where you go after Alice's necklace. Would have been a perfect immersive way to explain the system to the player, but going back to add that now would disrupt too much of the current flow of the game ^^;). Because of that, I do have it on my to-do list to implement an optional tutorial, my current plan being that you can choose to enable it during the intro survey and, if turned on, will give you a brief explanation of what various actions do/what things like the acid rise messages mean the first time you encounter them in that runthrough.

To answer your questions from your other comment: Shake's main use is to disrupt your prey if they're being defensive and bracing against your stomach, though it will also frustrate your prey which can cause them to act more aggressively so should be used with caution. The acid level rises every three turns until the tank is full, so to speak. It's unaffected by anything you do(and as you might expect, more acid means a higher chance for prey to take damage).

Also I don't think I've mentioned this before, but the "numbers on" display is actually not very helpful in pred scenes- it's sort of broken and I haven't fixed it yet. All of the actions you take will resolve before the sidebar updates because of how the scenes are structured(you see the prey's action, choose your response to it, then the prey immediately takes a new action in turn before there's a pause for you to make a choice again), so you actually never see the changes from your actions reflected there even though some stats that are primarily influenced by your actions are shown, and that probably causes some confusion. I haven't figured out a good solution to that yet ^^;
Last edited by OsmiumOrchid on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby ajonipash » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:35 pm

I don't know if this is being planned or not, but do you plan on doing anything further with
Spoiler: show
Mandy's (hidden) storyline?
I like it a lot, even if she's not a main character, I think what it has a lot of potential! Emma has been fun to work with so far and am looking forward to more stuff, but I am curious.
ajonipash
New to the forum

Postby OctoGravy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:58 pm

I wish on day 5 we had the option to
ask Mallory about her meal
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby Casyle » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:15 am

ajonipash wrote:I don't know if this is being planned or not, but do you plan on doing anything further with
I like it a lot, even if she's not a main character, I think what it has a lot of potential! Emma has been fun to work with so far and am looking forward to more stuff, but I am curious.

Dear God, yes! I'm also hoping we'll get more with her.
Mandy that is, not Emma. Can't stand Emma, she should already be fat on Sam's thighs... damn game, forcing me to save her...*mutters*
I love how conflicted she is every-time you pop up to save her when she's in trouble.

I'm not much for the being a predator stuff, I just wanna protect Mina and Mandy while gleefully pissing off/antagonizing Alice as much as possible. After that, I'd say I'd wanna go back and feed everyone possible to Sam.
This time, Emma stays down, damnit!

Though, above all else, ah need, need I tell you, that
Cassidy pred scene! Day 7 can't get here fast enough...
I think she's my overall favorite character.
Last edited by Casyle on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:41 am

+1 votes for more Mandy. She's easily my favorite character.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TallTummyTales » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:24 am

For those asking, Mandy's arc is over. She already survived far past her initial role of Fodder, and the last scene with her is basically the meta text that she isn't showing up again.
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajonipash » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:45 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:For those asking, Mandy's arc is over. She already survived far past her initial role of Fodder, and the last scene with her is basically the meta text that she isn't showing up again.

That's a shame, but I understand. Can't have a bunch of characters each with intricate arcs, but it would've been nice. It'd be cool to see her at the end of it all, if we managed to do enough to help save her, but that's wishful thinking I suppose.
ajonipash
New to the forum

Postby Simplespectator » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:34 pm

I have nothing new to say. I just want to keep this game front and center so more people will play it. That way, everyone wins! Well, the characters I love won’t, but I try to ignore the poll.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby zinx43267 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:21 pm

Casyle wrote:
ajonipash wrote:I don't know if this is being planned or not, but do you plan on doing anything further with

Dear God, yes! I'm also hoping we'll get more with her.
Mandy that is, not Emma. Can't stand Emma, she should already be fat on Sam's thighs... damn game, forcing me to save her...*mutters*
I love how conflicted she is every-time you pop up to save her when she's in trouble.

I'm not much for the being a predator stuff, I just wanna protect Mina and Mandy while gleefully pissing off/antagonizing Alice as much as possible. After that, I'd say I'd wanna go back and feed everyone possible to Sam.
This time, Emma stays down, damnit!

Though, above all else, ah need, need I tell you, that
Cassidy pred scene! Day 7 can't get here fast enough...
I think she's my overall favorite character.

Yeah, I honestly prefer Leah as a possible girlfriend. An adorable and thicc geek that isn't a prude about vore.
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simplespectator » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:00 am

Welcome to the minority Zinx43267. Leah is officially the least popular dating option. We shall just have to love her harder when the time comes. Make up for it.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:29 am

Leah is my favorite. "Best girl". I do like just about all of them though, except for Alice. Since Sam is kind of helping out with Alice and her gang, I would love a vore competition. She starts at her head and I start at her feet. Whoever gets Alice down gets to keep her. Depending on how much skill and relationship you have with Sam, I can see this ending in multiple ways :lol:
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:07 am

TallTummyTales wrote:For those asking, Mandy's arc is over. She already survived far past her initial role of Fodder, and the last scene with her is basically the meta text that she isn't showing up again.

Well, that's what mods are for.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby zinx43267 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:58 am

Simplespectator wrote:Welcome to the minority Zinx43267. Leah is officially the least popular dating option. We shall just have to love her harder when the time comes. Make up for it.

I mean, Emma is cute, too, but she's too prudish about vore and tends to get on your ass for doing it. Though I can see why more people picked her, since she's your roommate, you spend much more time with her than the others. Still think Leah is best girl, though, such an adorable nerd.
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:47 am

Sadly, its easy to miss almost all of Leah's content. It's actually rather amazing that she's close to Sam in the voting considering that she's kind of an obscure character.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby mobi » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:09 pm

zinx43267 wrote:Yeah, I honestly prefer Leah as a possible girlfriend. An adorable and thicc geek that isn't a prude about vore.

Give me a thicc voracious gf who doesn't mind spending the night churning prey into fat together any day of the week
mobi
New to the forum

Postby clone4000 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:13 pm

I've come round to Leah after playing through to see different characters paths.

Like most of the characters meeting them is all path dependant. You get what 3 chances to meet her? 1 on the first day if you pass up 3 prey (in a vore game} and ditch the tour, next one depends on going to a lesson by a particular path and the 3rd is club dependant.

Depending on how far the game is going I'd be surprised if there isn't a social event where you can meet all the of going characters, maybe that's what Emma's event will be, or if you don't get more of a build up from attending classes.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game