Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes

Postby umakeisee » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:49 am

Bad news. Friday has come and the mod isn't ready. No new estimate, but hopefully I can finish it this month.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 am

umakeisee wrote:Bad news. Friday has come and the mod isn't ready. No new estimate, but hopefully I can finish it this month.

no worries, RL Takes priority.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby feauxen » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:06 am

During Sarah's Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.
I plan to add more to that scenario, but I'm taking a break for now.

So I'm really, really confused by this. Is "Sarah's Prey route" the route where Sarah you're Sarah's prey or where Sarah is the prey? I tried both ways to the best of my ability and neither option seemed to allow for Daisy becoming your girlfriend while also having the talk with Sarah that allows for the 'I want to become a pred' option. If you were aggressive enough to get Daisy, you just go on the hunt. And then I'm even more confused because despite trawling through the game and the instructions offered, I've never seen hide nor hair of a "Call Jessica and Daisy" option or any scene fitting that description. It's implied that it follows "I want to become a pred," but if I'm understanding that option correctly it auto-dumps you into a preset arcade scene with no option to call Jessica and Daisy.

Basically, I can't figure out what you're talking about in the first place, and this instruction makes just enough sense to be even more confusing than complete nonsense would have been. Can you clarify, or am I just dumb?
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:50 am

feauxen wrote:
During Sarah's Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.
I plan to add more to that scenario, but I'm taking a break for now.

So I'm really, really confused by this. Is "Sarah's Prey route" the route where Sarah you're Sarah's prey or where Sarah is the prey? I tried both ways to the best of my ability and neither option seemed to allow for Daisy becoming your girlfriend while also having the talk with Sarah that allows for the 'I want to become a pred' option. If you were aggressive enough to get Daisy, you just go on the hunt. And then I'm even more confused because despite trawling through the game and the instructions offered, I've never seen hide nor hair of a "Call Jessica and Daisy" option or any scene fitting that description. It's implied that it follows "I want to become a pred," but if I'm understanding that option correctly it auto-dumps you into a preset arcade scene with no option to call Jessica and Daisy.

Basically, I can't figure out what you're talking about in the first place, and this instruction makes just enough sense to be even more confusing than complete nonsense would have been. Can you clarify, or am I just dumb?

If you look at the Darling Sister guide, it explains that "If you are on the prey route, choose [I'm not sure] to get Sarah's prey ending route." That is what it is referring to, not the Day 5 event. I'll go ahead and clarify that in the guide.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:43 pm

So, 10 days since the delay and I want to some input. I have most of the Day 7 script done, so I could release a build tomorrow. The caveat would be that the dates will be released half finished, since the latter half of most dates were moved to a new script to help with organization. I can quickly disable my testing and have it loop back to the appropriate main route until they are finished or just wait until they are done to release the new version. What would you guys prefer?
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:53 pm

I mean I'd prefer a finished product, but since that means I'll just wait for one to be posted that shouldn't stop you from posting now for those who want a test version.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaze32202 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:59 am

I wouldn't mind a test version. Plus it could help find any potential bugs early and save you some work and time later.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:16 am

How long will it take you to finish the whole product?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:04 pm

Susuko wrote:How long will it take you to finish the whole product?

I'm not giving estimates after the last one was so far off. It won't be soon though. I have had a lot less free time lately.

Also, the currently available build isn't even complete. There's some TBC sections and I'm only finishing one of them with this update. I'll work on finishing the remaining cliffhangers next, but that will definitely stretch into next year.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:08 pm

So you already placed it in the game?And is the update about?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:06 pm

Susuko wrote:So you already placed it in the game?And is the update about?

No, the version 1.75 and 1.80 have TBC segments relating to Daisy Dukes.

The new update is called Date Night and Okyakodon. It does a substantial reworking of Day 7 Other. It also adds mother and daughter vore scenes, as well as a date night segment if you're dating Daisy. Other small additions have been added, relating to Sarah, Daisy and Terra in pred and prey routes.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:33 pm

I will need to give it a try and see it for my self then and you said that the part of it is already updated right?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Susuko wrote:I will need to give it a try and see it for my self then and you said that the part of it is already updated right?

I will update it as soon as possible. I just set up the looping for unfinished content. I just need to finish the last few scenes for Day 7 Other.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:44 pm

Ah,ok.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:20 am

I have released a 1.84 Beta version of Date Night and Oyakodon. It will mostly involve content on Day 7 Other, the path you get when you only eat a few girls. There are a lot more pred scenes now and date scenes for Daisy. There is no dating Terra scenes yet, but she can join you for the date night. I'd recommend starting on Day 6 right when you get home, as you can get some new scenes from that point on. As this is a Beta, I apologize for any glitches or errors. Please let me know of any you find so I can fix them. I'll continue working on the mod, but just wanted to get something out before the end of October. I will finish up Day 7 Other before working on other stuff, so you'll know what to expect for now. Other than that, enjoy the mod.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:54 am

I like how it is going with the mid rout so far keep up the good work.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:25 am

From your most recent updates, I expect there are no updates currently for a full-pred path, and this will be part of your 1.85 update. Is that correct?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 am

Managed to get the Master of the House ending.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Madara » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:26 am

i love the new version 1.84
there a problem with the name of may that replace by mom in the scene when you become a master pred in the club
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:17 pm

DroolingPred wrote:From your most recent updates, I expect there are no updates currently for a full-pred path, and this will be part of your 1.85 update. Is that correct?

1.85 will be finishing up the Day 7 Other. I realized I didn't consider Terra solo dates at all and I still need to finish the current dates. A lot of the routes lead into a new set of events that I haven't made yet.

I do have an idea of what I want to do for some Pred route stuff, but they'll be custom routes for Terra and Sarah. I'll need to go through it and get an idea for how I want to modify it like this update.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game