Potential for a 3ds vore game?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Potential for a 3ds vore game?

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:27 am

what is the possibility of somebody being able to make/mod a 3ds game that includes vore? I think some fun ones could be eating challengers after a pokemon battle every now-and-then if they didn't have any money to give you or something but I can't really think of many ideas myself
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Re: Potential for a 3ds vore game?

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:35 am

Just play a 3DS Kirby game. He literally uses Vore as a game mechanic. :lol: :gulp:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Re: Potential for a 3ds vore game?

Postby RealZikik » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:18 am

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:what is the possibility of somebody being able to make/mod a 3ds game that includes vore? I think some fun ones could be eating challengers after a pokemon battle every now-and-then if they didn't have any money to give you or something but I can't really think of many ideas myself

The only real vore game that I've played on the 3DS (aside from anything to do with Kirby or Yoshi) was made in RPG Maker FES and considering how little FES has compared to other versions of RPG Maker, it was a bit underwhelming.
RealZikik
Participator

Return to Vore game