A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New Scene Fixed (Hopefully)

Postby Jasper » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:16 am

Issue where saves don't load into the game, I can see them in the save folder but they don't appear on the continue page
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:11 pm

oppi wrote:I'll add the Hannah's mother as pred scene, with the explanation that she works for the evil corporation and thus has access to the "magic juice" that can turn people into preds.

Dotsu wrote:Your game oppi but id feel it would make to many plot holes an it seems like your wanting to adhere to the story by at least a little bit. so i thought i should put this out there.

It could make sense if rather than working for EC, Hannah's mother finds out what you did to her daughter (and the neighbors, and statistically half the town) and "somehow" gets her hands on some of the mcguffinade to put an end to your rampage. Though honestly I find the whole thing a bit out of character for Hannah's mother, who generally seems oblivious to... pretty much everything.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:27 pm

Seifens wrote:
oppi wrote:I'll add the Hannah's mother as pred scene, with the explanation that she works for the evil corporation and thus has access to the "magic juice" that can turn people into preds.

Dotsu wrote:Your game oppi but id feel it would make to many plot holes an it seems like your wanting to adhere to the story by at least a little bit. so i thought i should put this out there.

It could make sense if rather than working for EC, Hannah's mother finds out what you did to her daughter (and the neighbors, and statistically half the town) and "somehow" gets her hands on some of the mcguffinade to put an end to your rampage. Though honestly I find the whole thing a bit out of character for Hannah's mother, who generally seems oblivious to... pretty much everything.

The end of the chapter would still have to be rewretten regardless. The end of the chapter an how Hannah reacted to being eaten made it sem she had no idea it was possible. An her wanting pri to save her makes it seem they are still friends. "Alright so as it stands i just feel the end of the chapter should be conditional if you had an option to not have hannah join you it could work then the ending still needs to be rewritten."
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 am

Where do you get wheat for the cake?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:32 am

Dotsu wrote:My ocd is bugging me here then someone else would have to get eaten by the evil coorperation woman. It just dosent mace sense an controdicts the story at the end of chapter 1 with hannah getting eaten. I feel that that is something if the choice is made it should affect the story. I feel if Hannah becomes a pred then its a situation that she would either have to not be connected to the evil coorperation or her family is form Zandenir themselves (forgive spelling) as it would also explian why pri could beat hannah's sister yet still get eaten by hannah (sorry i do game plot writting for a living.)

Your game oppi but id feel it would make to many plot holes an it seems like your wanting to adhere to the story by at least a little bit. so i thought i should put this out there.

You're right Dotsu. It doesn't make sense. I thought about making the Hannah's mom as pred scene but it's just not working with the story..
Also Hannah is never going to be a pred. Hannah's plot is done, she played her role already.
Currently trying to make sense for the models being preds... Plan is to make the swim teacher that is also the one that organized the model event an accomplice of the evil corporation.
Like maybe Miss Elizabeth, swim teacher and the evil boss are friends/related and in secret they are all part of the evil corporation..
I hope this fills one or two plotholes ^^;

umakeisee wrote:Where do you get wheat for the cake?

Look around outside the hotel. Three should be shining spots on the grass.
oppi
Participator

Postby vitoris » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:13 am

As far as maintaining plot consistency, you could always hand wave it by saying they were paid by Evil Corporation to participate in a research study.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:17 am

vitoris wrote:As far as maintaining plot consistency, you could always hand wave it by saying they were paid by Evil Corporation to participate in a research study.

Oh that's a good idea
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:50 am

oppi wrote:
vitoris wrote:As far as maintaining plot consistency, you could always hand wave it by saying they were paid by Evil Corporation to participate in a research study.

Oh that's a good idea

Agreed. They were told to drink a newly created chemical and were assured it isn't poisonous. How big or small the study was never has to be disclosed, but the point is everyone who was in it developed an inhumanly large appetite. That said, how the little pred got a hold of that chemical is anyone guess. Maybe one of the study takers threw it in a river, she picked it up then quaffed it; which is why there's a little pred in the game. The model agency is sponsored by the corporation and each model was told she needs to drink it for reasons. I'm starting to think the corporation needs to be named so during the fashion show the judge can say who it's being sponsored by.
Still hoping my ideas of translating what the foxes are saying and the thing with a ladder at the bottom of a well leading to a Vore Town crossover get put in at some point.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PlayfulHowley » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:39 am

why not make Miss elizabeth, the swim teacher, and the evil boss sisters or cousins?
PlayfulHowley
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:38 pm

I have a fun idea: in many places, mainly where there are lots of vore scene, there'd be a blind person (be a young or old man/woman) who would explain to Pri that she's trying to return to his/her home although it might take a while (might be in the last map of game) and their role would be that they would tell you how many vore scenes there are in that area (like in the first city or at the hotel), acting as if it's a prediction, like saying: I know around here you'll have x occasions to sate your hunger or sate the one of someone else. And I can sense that so far you found x of them. The joke is, aside from this person basically going whenever you are, despite being blind, there'd be no real explanation (at least for now) of why they know that or who they really are. A sorta living 4th wall break that tell you if you missed a scene around or not.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:01 pm

Say, what if the chemical that allows you to eat whole people isn't a chemical at all, but a potion containing special ingredients not of this world created by someone in Zenidore which somehow made its way to "our" world and was successfully reverse engineered by the company? After making sure it's not poisonous, a call was made for volunteers to drink the reverse engineered potion and report the results. One decided to throw it out, which the little pred picked up at camp and then drank it; explaining that question. As said before, the company sponsored the model agency and one of the stipulations was to drink the potion turned chemical.

Nothing says the portal Pri went through never had anything go through it before she did, and perhaps whoever sent her into the portal sent that out first then hoped someone would reverse engineer it in the off-chance Pri might get eaten and therefore the planned coup would be complete. And even if Pri wasn't eaten, there would be little to no chance of her making it back anyway due to losing her memory. The tiger girl who eats you was originally from Zenidore and somehow made her way into "our" world to then prowl around the lake.

As for why Priscilla is able to eat more than one person, it could be explained that since she was constantly being experimented on one of the experiments was seeing what happens if twice or triple the dosage is given to a test subject. The game starts not long after said experiment is carried out, which is why Pri is constantly starving.

By the way, if you haven't thought of what the little girl could give Pri while her annoying brother is in her belly, might I suggest a fox ear headband which makes her feel double foxy and gives +4 defense when equipped. I know I suggested it before, but that was in a quote post and this is a full on post.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:16 pm

Souls6 wrote:I have a fun idea: in many places, mainly where there are lots of vore scene, there'd be a blind person (be a young or old man/woman) who would explain to Pri that she's trying to return to his/her home although it might take a while (might be in the last map of game) and their role would be that they would tell you how many vore scenes there are in that area (like in the first city or at the hotel), acting as if it's a prediction, like saying: I know around here you'll have x occasions to sate your hunger or sate the one of someone else. And I can sense that so far you found x of them. The joke is, aside from this person basically going whenever you are, despite being blind, there'd be no real explanation (at least for now) of why they know that or who they really are. A sorta living 4th wall break that tell you if you missed a scene around or not.

Well, I like it. Lost her sight, but now can foresee everything. For every scene not found, you could pay her let's say ten dollars or whatever currency Zenidore has for a hint. Then, near the end when you found them all, she says she can see what the future holds no longer and has therefore served her purpose. So obviously the only course of action for her to take next is to ask Priscilla to eat her. You know, since she was the one who fulfilled every vision of the future the old blind woman had. Though maybe instead of one blind woman, there's one for every chapter. Because really, a seer's powers can only go so far before another takes over.

Overthinking? Probably. Fun to implement? Most likely.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:21 pm

If you want to fill the plot holes, I would suggest that the "predator mutation" can be activated through a pheromonal reaction in a person with compatible genetics, and that predatory activity stimulates the mutation and production of more pheremones. This way you can explain predatory occurrences as pseudo-contagious, but requiring an arbitrary genetic factor. The company is making concoctions that artificially replicate and try to strengthen conditions that can exist naturally in Zenidore. Zenidore natives are more responsive to the compound.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:38 pm

So much lore building and theory crafting all stemming from trying to give a one off prey woman, and pred scene, and trying to fill in the plot holes such a scene would create(don't misunderstand me though, I love it all, would love more switch scenes/prey that can be preds, and vice versa. And if, in the process of filling those plot holes, it becomes possible for more lolis to become preds, like the one who's family you eat at her request, all the better). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby umakeisee » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:33 am

oppi wrote:
umakeisee wrote:Where do you get wheat for the cake?

Look around outside the hotel. Three should be shining spots on the grass.

Thanks. They kind of blend into the light colored grass. It might be a good idea to move them over to the darker color grass so they're easier to see.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gamma47 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:59 am

Since all of the Pri as Prey scenes are noncanon endings I don't see why it would be a problem to have Hannah's Mom as a pred, so long as that fact is only ever mentioned in the scene. Maybe after you find the vore scetches and Hannah's devourment you can find more scetches in Hannah's room and if you don't leave right then, Hannah's Mom comes in and blames you for Hannahs death, says that she got the 'treatment' just so she could get revenge because her boss (the lady scientist) told her you ate Hannah, then eats Pri.

I mean, if you wanted to go really extra and there could be a follow up scene where her boss reveals her deception and then either her boss eats her or she gets even more revenge and becomes the new CEO.

Just my thoughts though. I was looking forward to a MILF pred.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby alexott2121 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:22 pm

there's that one cabin that I can't enter and it keeps saying "find the mistress' house first" but I've done that already. What do I have to do to get in there?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:09 pm

alexott2121 wrote:there's that one cabin that I can't enter and it keeps saying "find the mistress' house first" but I've done that already. What do I have to do to get in there?

The only cabin I can think of is the one in the forest where the vore club meets from time to time. If you can't get in there, talk to the members in the school cafeteria. One of them will invite you to their clubhouse, which is the cabin in the forest. If it's not that, then you might need to get a little more specific.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:03 am

wariodude128 wrote:
alexott2121 wrote:there's that one cabin that I can't enter and it keeps saying "find the mistress' house first" but I've done that already. What do I have to do to get in there?

The only cabin I can think of is the one in the forest where the vore club meets from time to time. If you can't get in there, talk to the members in the school cafeteria. One of them will invite you to their clubhouse, which is the cabin in the forest. If it's not that, then you might need to get a little more specific.

You're talking about the log building in the northwest section of town. You need to examine the door on a specific other building ("the mistress' house") in that same area before it lets you in.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:37 am

Turbotowns wrote:So much lore building and theory crafting all stemming from trying to give a one off prey woman, and pred scene, and trying to fill in the plot holes such a scene would create(don't misunderstand me though, I love it all, would love more switch scenes/prey that can be preds, and vice versa. And if, in the process of filling those plot holes, it becomes possible for more lolis to become preds, like the one who's family you eat at her request, all the better). XD

I like lore what can i say

Sorry XD
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game