Felarya Voracious Defense - 1.0 Public Release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.3 - 03/09/21

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:16 pm

oh, the boss music is a BOP
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.3 - 03/09/21

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:44 am

I know we’re all hungry for the next update, but if you so love this game, then I have a unique challenge for you!

In Vivian’s level, it is possible, though quite difficult, to have Ivery (the small harpy who can only eat one person before leaving) be the MVP for that level!

You have to get creative, but it can be done! I’ll give you one hint, that you must use the 25-mana spell a lot.

Let me know if you found the strategy to make it happen! You also need to be a little lucky with the card shuffles, but she’s pretty common, so I only failed a couple of times due to bad luck.

Have fun with this challenge!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.35 - 11/11/21

Postby DevS098 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:45 am

The newest update 0.35 is now available!
PRSS_Release0.3.5.png

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/IK52XTLD#rMqFYtkC5 ... 1hT2X_h-xw

This version features a huge change of the game experience, introducing a massive level of customization of your hand of girls and even a new entry!
The stars of the level, before a mere aknowledgment of the player's skills, now becoming essential to customize and power up your party! Clear the levels and gather your stars, enjoy all the various options we offer to create your best formation and not let a single one of those delicious snacks to run away!

All the saves of the previous version are fully compatible, however we highly recommend to restart fresh, guaranteeing you that all the levels played so far will provide a different experience. No new levels have been added due to all the huge work behind this update but trust me, you'll still have fun! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:22 pm

With so many possibilities and combinations of preds, upgrades, and spells to choose, I thought I'd outline a favorite of mine that doesn't require a ton of active work to maintain your maze and will help you to sit back and watch your lovely preds gulp up those hapless adventurers!

Melany: She is a godsend to have at the back of your maze. She can build up her traps enough to catch even large leaks if you're caught with your pants down. Melany is easily the most powerful pred in the game right now, from what I've seen. She also has a huge appetite, so she can catch those leaks for quite a while.

Fairies: While they are cheap, if you get Temi's upgrade for them to decrease their mana cost by 2, they become slightly more mana-efficient than the nagas. Even though they can only eat eight people before saying their goodbyes, they are the most common draw and can be replaced quickly. This will also help you to gain popularity, allowing you to play Crisis and other unique preds.

Crisis: Speaking of Felarya's most notorious pred, she can be placed anywhere and still be effective, but I recommend placing her about two-thirds of the way back in your maze. This way, if a group slips by her, she will have enough time to use her leaping ability to grab more of them before they escape. Also, if there is a spot where a pred can normally attack in one direction because of placement, Crisis can use the corners for an extra one or two spots to strike. This means that she can make the best use of these spots when compared to other preds.

Spells: I don't recommend them for beginners. They can be used to great effectiveness, but require some experience, and they're best used as emergencies if you're about to have a leak. This is because they're not as efficient for their cost as a new pred, like Fairies who are cheaper than most spells and can gulp eight people. Spells are to supplement a solid maze when needed. You can't win with them alone.

Unique preds: Use them! Their abilities are incredible and they can eat a LOT! Learn their abilities and find the best spots for them.

Most importantly, it's a game! You're supposed to have fun, so enjoy yourself as you enjoy the wonderful views! :D

Do you have any unique strategies of your own to share? :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razkor » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:21 pm

This game is amazing!!! This is my first time playing it, after the big update, so that's been my first impression of the project. Overall, it's just a lot of fun, the worldbuilding and art is all excellent, the vibes are immaculate, and the music is especially on point. There is a TON of customization, almost a little overwhelming, but getting stars to spend on unlockables is a very nice feedback loop. Trying to get perfect scores on earlier levels for that final star is a satisfying challenge and feels worthwhile, although it can be a little frustrating at times when it feels I lose a run because of bad RNG or because 4+ girls all left at once in the middle of a wave. Which, admittedly, is all part of the strategy and challenge. All of the mechanics do a great job of connecting to each other and making for interesting, surprisingly deep decision making and replayability.

To critique a few things, I feel like the stars are maybe a little sparse for how much there is to spend them on, and a lot of the ugprades don't feel very noticeable. 5 stars for magic feels like a lot more value than, say, a lot of the things in Temi's Clinic that feel less consistently impactful, and it can be frustrating to put 6 stars into a character, and then they never show up. Which doesn't happen too often, but IMO the rarer characters are easily the best part of the mechanics and overall flavor of the game, and although it's probably a pain to balance, I would not be against drawing them at higher rates, making them cheaper to recruit, and just seeing more of them overall. The hilarious chaos of all of their different tactics overlapping, sniping prey from each other with range, clutch MLG plays, and seeing a big variety of sprites and animations all going at once really sells the feeling of a human incursion into Felarya going terribly, wonderfully wrong :gulp:

(Speaking of, that cutscene is absofuckinglutely adorable, and I'm a huge sucker for that kinda stuff that gives another perspective to fun parts of the actual gameplay)

The enhancement spells are intriguing and fun to play with, although I'm a little confused - are these temporary or permanent abilities? Mad Binge's description makes it sound like using it on a girl will let her stay in place and keep eating for the rest of that run, but it seems like they still get full and leave after a bit. It's an expensive spell and I like the idea of a big investment to keep your buffed up girls there permanently, and I'm not clear on if this is a bug or if these are meant to be temporary buffs. I want my legion-devouring turbo Ivery!! ...jk... unless...

There were some bugs too, unfortunately I just took my first attempt at Meals in the woods 5, got a perfect score, and then didn't unlock a new level. I did get the stars from it. I'll take another shot at it sometime and see if beating it again triggers the unlock. Unless there's something I'm missing? Edit - Beat it again, no difference. Are there more levels?

Sometimes, I'll go to one of the store menus from the map, and it feels like it just processes for a minute and returns to the map? I've only been paying half attention during the loads when it happens, so maybe I'm mistaken, but it's happened a few times. Not a hugely impactful bug if it is one.

A few times earlier on I would try to load into a level and get an error message and crash, and would have to quit out and restart. Unfortunately I don't remember what the error message was and it's been a couple days. It happened on the picnic EX map, and a couple others, although I don't remember which. I'll keep track if I see it again.

The art in Muroyo library is creepy as hell and I love it :D

Subeta is absolutely amazing, the longer belly rub animation is great to see and she's really strong mechanically.

Excellent game overall, thank you for putting this into the world, and I look forward to playing more!
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby CartoonVore » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:54 pm

Razkor wrote:The enhancement spells are intriguing and fun to play with, although I'm a little confused - are these temporary or permanent abilities? Mad Binge's description makes it sound like using it on a girl will let her stay in place and keep eating for the rest of that run, but it seems like they still get full and leave after a bit. It's an expensive spell and I like the idea of a big investment to keep your buffed up girls there permanently, and I'm not clear on if this is a bug or if these are meant to be temporary buffs. I want my legion-devouring turbo Ivery!! ...jk... unless...

There were some bugs too, unfortunately I just took my first attempt at Meals in the woods 5, got a perfect score, and then didn't unlock a new level. I did get the stars from it. I'll take another shot at it sometime and see if beating it again triggers the unlock. Unless there's something I'm missing? Edit - Beat it again, no difference. Are there more levels?

Sometimes, I'll go to one of the store menus from the map, and it feels like it just processes for a minute and returns to the map? I've only been paying half attention during the loads when it happens, so maybe I'm mistaken, but it's happened a few times. Not a hugely impactful bug if it is one.

A few times earlier on I would try to load into a level and get an error message and crash, and would have to quit out and restart. Unfortunately I don't remember what the error message was and it's been a couple days. It happened on the picnic EX map, and a couple others, although I don't remember which. I'll keep track if I see it again.

There have been some unfortunate crashes, but far fewer here than in the previous version, so the creators are doing something right!

The buff spells appear to be temporary. I find they're best for emergencies if you're about to let a mean prey escape from being lunch from a hungry pred!

Currently, there are only two chapters, but here's to hoping for more in the future!
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheZDude » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:08 pm

I've been enjoying it so far, but a bunch of things seem off.

Having both fairies and giant nagas seems redundant. The mana boost of the naga seems about equivalent to the extra cost, and I've never noticed a difference whether I use them or not.
The spells also seem weirdly balanced. Some don't seem to work at all, and some have strange effects for how expensive they are. What's the difference between Misstep and Terror Vision? If Terror Vision is supposed to affect more than one group of tinies at once, then I've never seen it work. Alluring Mirage costs a lot for such a minor effect. It costs more than a deertaur for less benefit. The only situation I see it being useful is if all your placement slots are filled and there're too many armored tinies. But in that case, surely it'd make more sense to save up a bit more for Luban's Door?
The Girl Enhancement tree is both my favorite and least favorite. It's split between really useful spells and basically worthless ones. Dismiss helps a ton with micromanaging, letting you easily swap girls into optimal position. It does feel almost like cheating, though. The mana refund seems to be higher than just letting the girls eat their fill. Make Room is great for keeping the particularly powerful units on the board, no complaints there. Speed Eater has a noticeable effect, but it doesn't seem to be powerful enough to do anything. (The animations are faster, but not fast enough to actually eat more tinies, it seems.) Extra Hand sounds good but I can't tell if it does anything at all. If it is working, maybe some kind of extra animation would help communicate that. Mad Binge doesn't make sense being both the most expensive and not permanent. Make Room costs 1/4 as much and does effectively the same thing. Or am I wrong, and the spell's effect just isn't communicated properly?
TheZDude
Been posting for a bit

Postby vanderbar » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:57 am

Really enjoyed the update. The changes added so much replayability.

The only issues I've had are a few unclear ability descriptions and a pretty major bug on It's a Picnic! -3, where the game crashes when you try to do the level with magic equipped.

I get this error message. TypeError:
Cannot read property 'realMoveSpeed' of undefined
vanderbar
New to the forum

Postby CartoonVore » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:03 pm

TheZDude wrote:I've been enjoying it so far, but a bunch of things seem off.

Having both fairies and giant nagas seems redundant. The mana boost of the naga seems about equivalent to the extra cost, and I've never noticed a difference whether I use them or not.
The spells also seem weirdly balanced. Some don't seem to work at all, and some have strange effects for how expensive they are. What's the difference between Misstep and Terror Vision? If Terror Vision is supposed to affect more than one group of tinies at once, then I've never seen it work. Alluring Mirage costs a lot for such a minor effect. It costs more than a deertaur for less benefit. The only situation I see it being useful is if all your placement slots are filled and there're too many armored tinies. But in that case, surely it'd make more sense to save up a bit more for Luban's Door?
The Girl Enhancement tree is both my favorite and least favorite. It's split between really useful spells and basically worthless ones. Dismiss helps a ton with micromanaging, letting you easily swap girls into optimal position. It does feel almost like cheating, though. The mana refund seems to be higher than just letting the girls eat their fill. Make Room is great for keeping the particularly powerful units on the board, no complaints there. Speed Eater has a noticeable effect, but it doesn't seem to be powerful enough to do anything. (The animations are faster, but not fast enough to actually eat more tinies, it seems.) Extra Hand sounds good but I can't tell if it does anything at all. If it is working, maybe some kind of extra animation would help communicate that. Mad Binge doesn't make sense being both the most expensive and not permanent. Make Room costs 1/4 as much and does effectively the same thing. Or am I wrong, and the spell's effect just isn't communicated properly?

Aye, the spells need extensive use to verify their balance, but that's why we're here! To test builds and share feedback about features that are underpowered or buggy, a lot of players will be needed.
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: Felarya Voracious Defense - Free Update 0.36 - 25/11/21

Postby DevS098 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:05 am

Version 0.36 now available!
PRSS_Release0.3.6.png

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/YO5XXQyZ#pvmXUE311 ... Jb7_Tj7qjY

With a little delay but finally Anna is here too! We had to take some time, she was a bit.. hard to deal with but now she's all ready to do her business and help you out!
With her addition, the list of promised features of the 0.35 update has now been fullfilled as promised. In addition to that we also decided to buff up two of the three goddesses blessing to give you a bit of additional help and.. a little more hard time to decide. :wink:

Have fun! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby lapraslunch » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:04 pm

I've been eagerly watching this game since the first version released and I have to say, it's still one of the best games on this site~ :D That being said, the last two updates have introduced a few things I think it's worth critiquing. ^^;

While I absolutely love that we now have a use for the stars and I think the 'upgrade' systems have a great foundation, there are some issues with them. Namely that many of the prices for stuff seem far too expensive for what's offered. Nowhere is this more evident than the "clinic" upgrades. The boosts given here all go for 5 stars, but the effects they offer seem to be only minor at best. A slight tweak to rng here and there. By contrast, you can get equally effective boosts from the goddess trio for 3 stars.

Speaking of stars, it can be a little hard to mix and match due to the small number one can get in the game current, though I'm sure that as more levels are added in that will change for the better. :)

Now, onto magic. It should be noted that the spell used in the tutorial level doesn't exist in the game anymore (at least not by that icon/name) so.. It's a little silly to show it off when you can't actually use it in real play. ^^;
As for the other spell trees, they seem to vary wildly in effectiveness. The Fay Traps are easily the cheapest, but include a couple seemingly inferior or even useless spells, such as Alluring Mirage (which doesn't have near as much of an effect as a deertaur while being much more expensive mana-wise) and Terror (which, while useful is expensive enough that one might as well just use Luben's door instead). Also, while it's great that you can slap them down as what's essentially a weaker version of a girl, the time it takes them to become active after being placed kinda makes it hard to use them as a last minute save like magic is demonstrated to work in the tutorial.
Girl Enhancement tree has probably the most useful spell in the game, being Banish, which is invaluable in pretty much any situation as it allows gives basic Fairies (easily the most useless girl in the game [Sorry! But it's sadly true ^^;]) an actual use without having them clog up your spots, as well as allowing for much more freedom to customize who you have out. There's also Make Room which is increadably useful for keeping a high power girl on the field longer. Yet, at the same time... This tree also has Mad Binge and Speed eater which not only appear to not be permanent, but also make each other redundant as they have very similar, if not the same effects. Finally, there's Grabbing Tenticle which is useful, but sits in a place on the cost list that ends up making it a little hard to use effectively. It's somehow too expensive to slap down when needed and at the same time too cheap to notice half the time.
Finally there's Stormcraft which.. Sadly, is just prohibitively expensive for what boils down to a bunch of stuns of varying sizes, most of which ends up going to waste on earlier maps due to the lack of paths that fit in their spell radius. While I understand that some of the stronger effects from this tree are very powerful and stick around for quite a while (and as thus are the reason for the increased cost), it just makes this tree hard to use when you are more likely to be desperately putting down more girls rather than holding onto 15+ mana for spells. Also.. I might point out that the final spell in this tree, the hungry thunderclouds, is basically just Luden's door, but with longer duration, making it kinda strange that it's so much more expensive.

Now, onto the main focus of the game itself, the wonderful predators that inhabit this world~ <3 I absolutely love the designs for all of them and their animations~ Each one was clearly crafted with love and care~ That being said.. Some are clearly more useful than others. ^^; As mentioned earlier, in almost all situations, basic fairies are the kind that should be avoided like the plague as they don't offer anything the only slightly more expensive giant naga can't do better. This is a real shame since they are sooo much more common than anything else you might get in your hand. For the other girls, I basically have no real complaints other than that the harpy probably shouldn't be 5 stars to have around since they aren't quite as strong as the other five star girls that you can get from the portal. Speaking of which, I noticed you can unequip Crisis, but there is literally no reason to do so as it doesn't grant you more stars to work with and you are depriving yourself of a very powerful and useful girl by doing so.
As for the new naga, I do very much like her, even if I haven't quite figured out what her niche is yet. But, given time, I'm sure I will~ :)

But anyhow, these are just my observations of the game so far. I still love this game to pieces and I eagerly await the continued expansion and improvement of this project~ Keep on doing what you do best, friends~ :D <3
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby CartoonVore » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:51 pm

lapraslunch wrote:I've been eagerly watching this game since the first version released and I have to say, it's still one of the best games on this site~ :D That being said, the last two updates have introduced a few things I think it's worth critiquing. ^^;

While I absolutely love that we now have a use for the stars and I think the 'upgrade' systems have a great foundation, there are some issues with them. Namely that many of the prices for stuff seem far too expensive for what's offered. Nowhere is this more evident than the "clinic" upgrades. The boosts given here all go for 5 stars, but the effects they offer seem to be only minor at best. A slight tweak to rng here and there. By contrast, you can get equally effective boosts from the goddess trio for 3 stars.

Speaking of stars, it can be a little hard to mix and match due to the small number one can get in the game current, though I'm sure that as more levels are added in that will change for the better. :)

Now, onto magic. It should be noted that the spell used in the tutorial level doesn't exist in the game anymore (at least not by that icon/name) so.. It's a little silly to show it off when you can't actually use it in real play. ^^;
As for the other spell trees, they seem to vary wildly in effectiveness. The Fay Traps are easily the cheapest, but include a couple seemingly inferior or even useless spells, such as Alluring Mirage (which doesn't have near as much of an effect as a deertaur while being much more expensive mana-wise) and Terror (which, while useful is expensive enough that one might as well just use Luben's door instead). Also, while it's great that you can slap them down as what's essentially a weaker version of a girl, the time it takes them to become active after being placed kinda makes it hard to use them as a last minute save like magic is demonstrated to work in the tutorial.
Girl Enhancement tree has probably the most useful spell in the game, being Banish, which is invaluable in pretty much any situation as it allows gives basic Fairies (easily the most useless girl in the game [Sorry! But it's sadly true ^^;]) an actual use without having them clog up your spots, as well as allowing for much more freedom to customize who you have out. There's also Make Room which is increadably useful for keeping a high power girl on the field longer. Yet, at the same time... This tree also has Mad Binge and Speed eater which not only appear to not be permanent, but also make each other redundant as they have very similar, if not the same effects. Finally, there's Grabbing Tenticle which is useful, but sits in a place on the cost list that ends up making it a little hard to use effectively. It's somehow too expensive to slap down when needed and at the same time too cheap to notice half the time.
Finally there's Stormcraft which.. Sadly, is just prohibitively expensive for what boils down to a bunch of stuns of varying sizes, most of which ends up going to waste on earlier maps due to the lack of paths that fit in their spell radius. While I understand that some of the stronger effects from this tree are very powerful and stick around for quite a while (and as thus are the reason for the increased cost), it just makes this tree hard to use when you are more likely to be desperately putting down more girls rather than holding onto 15+ mana for spells. Also.. I might point out that the final spell in this tree, the hungry thunderclouds, is basically just Luden's door, but with longer duration, making it kinda strange that it's so much more expensive.

Now, onto the main focus of the game itself, the wonderful predators that inhabit this world~ <3 I absolutely love the designs for all of them and their animations~ Each one was clearly crafted with love and care~ That being said.. Some are clearly more useful than others. ^^; As mentioned earlier, in almost all situations, basic fairies are the kind that should be avoided like the plague as they don't offer anything the only slightly more expensive giant naga can't do better. This is a real shame since they are sooo much more common than anything else you might get in your hand. For the other girls, I basically have no real complaints other than that the harpy probably shouldn't be 5 stars to have around since they aren't quite as strong as the other five star girls that you can get from the portal. Speaking of which, I noticed you can unequip Crisis, but there is literally no reason to do so as it doesn't grant you more stars to work with and you are depriving yourself of a very powerful and useful girl by doing so.
As for the new naga, I do very much like her, even if I haven't quite figured out what her niche is yet. But, given time, I'm sure I will~ :)

But anyhow, these are just my observations of the game so far. I still love this game to pieces and I eagerly await the continued expansion and improvement of this project~ Keep on doing what you do best, friends~ :D <3

It's true that the game is still being balanced, but there are also a few things I've noticed that make this game a bit more balanced than you might believe.

You critiqued fairies and Temi's Clinic. However, if you use the upgrades from Temi to reduce fairy cost and increase their stomach capacity, they actually become more mana-efficient than the regular naga. Normally, a naga eats 12 people, costs 15 mana, and returns 10 mana for a final ratio of 12 people to 5 mana, a 2.4 people/mana ratio.

With the upgrades I mentioned, fairies cost 8 mana, return 5, and eat 9 people, a ratio of 3 prey eaten for 1 mana point. This makes them more efficient for mana, and since they're a more common draw, you won't be starved (pun absolutely intended) for good preds!

The magic does need a lot of use to verify balance, yes, and the unique harpy, Ivery, only costs 3 mana as opposed to the 5 that you mentioned. She's great if you're trying to blitz to higher levels of popularity, but you'll want some assets that are stronger for the later waves to compensate for her.

There are some creative combinations to make this game very manageable so you can sit back, relax, and watch gluttonous preds go to town! :D :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:13 am

Hhmmm.. I never considered those tactics before~ Perhaps I'll have to give them a try on my next delve into the game~ :)
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby ninjajoeman » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:28 am

Honestly with the latest updates, I'm actually starting to see a huge amount of potential for this game.
Hope you can stick through it, and don't worry too much about balance. Just what's fun and lewd.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrMetroid » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:46 pm

lapraslunch wrote:As mentioned earlier, in almost all situations, basic fairies are the kind that should be avoided like the plague as they don't offer anything the only slightly more expensive giant naga can't do better.

This, I cannot agree with at all ^^; the cheap cost actually made basic fairies kinda like lifesavers for me 'cause they not let me quickly plug up holes in my defensive line as they appeared - and because they fill up so fast, i didn't feel like i ever had to worry about running out of space for the more valuable girls by the time i got them (by which the aforementioned quick fill-up helped me get the points necessary to deploy 'em). nagas and deeartaurs are long-term investments for the slot you put them in - so if you draw a better card for that position and it's already filled by a pred who's got several rounds of space yet, you're screwed compared to if it's a basic fairy who'll vacate the spot relatively fast.

So, yeah - maybe it's just play-style or maybe its even just dumb luck/rng, but I personally don't feel i could have ever won even a single round if basic fairies were "avoided like the plague" ^^;
MrMetroid
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:03 pm

$10 Patreons are voting to choose our next location and the girl to join the feast in the new chapter between:

Tolmeshal Forest - Belletia
Ur-Sagol Ruins (outskirts) - Drayla
Jadong lake - Anko
Ascarlin Mountains - Iridan

Poll_05Templaye.png

Wanna help them out? Join our Patreon and pick your favourite :wink:
DevS098
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Here's an interesting idea I've had success with. Run with Melany, Anna, and the stormcraft book.

Place Melany second-to-last in your maze to act as a buffer for Anna who will be last in your maze. If you get her down, especially shortly after hitting popularity level 2, that mana generation can let you fire off some storms to make things really smooth.

For perspective on how great this works, I beat levels 2-3 and 2-4 without filling the front two spots. Nearly every cart/wagon got to a spot and was pumping out tinies, but I didn't even have a single leak. It was close, but a clutch storm caught some people who got by the ladies on the last wave.

Any huge fans of Vivian wanna try adding her into the mix? Vore storms for days, baby!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby gesshow » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:08 pm

I think your download link just got flaged, i got a error on 0.36 download link

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user."
gesshow
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:38 pm

I am aware of it. I'll investigate and try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
DevS098
Participator

Postby 97Starlet » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Pretty good. However, would not recommend if you get tilted easily. Extremely annoying RNG fest on card rerolls, rolling constantly for 5-8 rounds straight and not getting what you want is infuriating, especially when sitting on 100 mana. Needs a way to set targeting priority to make it really good.
97Starlet
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game