Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/28/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 2/17/21

Postby Yearn2Churn » Thu May 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Does anyone know how many cockvore scenes there are? I know of the one with Alex, the Asian twin with the vore training, Alex and the twin in the bathroom together (wish there were 2 more options for either to churn u and not just one another), and the huge dick milf (that sadly idk how to get to churn me, if she even can). CV by far is my favorite, I just wish there were more scenes with it cause this game is great!
Yearn2Churn
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Thu May 20, 2021 10:54 pm

Yearn2Churn wrote:Does anyone know how many cockvore scenes there are? I know of the one with Alex, the Asian twin with the vore training, Alex and the twin in the bathroom together (wish there were 2 more options for either to churn u and not just one another), and the huge dick milf (that sadly idk how to get to churn me, if she even can). CV by far is my favorite, I just wish there were more scenes with it cause this game is great!

As far as I remember there are only 3 herm characters (mentioned above) and the player can only be cock vored in the ways you mentioned. However the MILF can CV the bully girl, although all you get is just the puddle of cum.

Side note, CV is definitely my favourite as well.
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yearn2Churn » Wed May 26, 2021 10:37 pm

Jackamoco22 wrote:
Yearn2Churn wrote:Does anyone know how many cockvore scenes there are? I know of the one with Alex, the Asian twin with the vore training, Alex and the twin in the bathroom together (wish there were 2 more options for either to churn u and not just one another), and the huge dick milf (that sadly idk how to get to churn me, if she even can). CV by far is my favorite, I just wish there were more scenes with it cause this game is great!

As far as I remember there are only 3 herm characters (mentioned above) and the player can only be cock vored in the ways you mentioned. However the MILF can CV the bully girl, although all you get is just the puddle of cum.

Side note, CV is definitely my favourite as well.

That's unfortunate to hear. I would definitely like to see more CV get added as I feel it's one of the less represented vores in the game. Would definitely love to see a condom disposal CV or getting pumped into/onto another person. And while I obviously would love to see more characters, I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes added for the current CV characters, especially Alex. Getting churned by her is one of my favorite scenes (along side her getting churned and her churning the herm teacher)
Yearn2Churn
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 27, 2021 1:42 am

The game is easily moddable, y'know. If a certain type of content means that much to you, make it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Yearn2Churn » Thu May 27, 2021 6:51 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:The game is easily moddable, y'know. If a certain type of content means that much to you, make it.

I unfortunately don't have the skills to do so nor the time to really. It's not like I'm saying he needs to do anything, I'm just expressing my opinion. Partially in the hopes others share it and it gets attention lol.

Besides, part of the fun for me is the surprise and not knowing what's gonna happen. U don't really get to be surprised if u make it urself.
Yearn2Churn
New to the forum

Postby nukers1 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:08 pm

How do you get to the vore training?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby sleet » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:52 am

Where is the save file?
sleet
New to the forum

Postby Yearn2Churn » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:02 pm

nukers1 wrote:

Teachers lounge, Asian twins...
Yearn2Churn
New to the forum

Postby nukers1 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:39 pm

Yearn2Churn wrote:
nukers1 wrote:

Teachers lounge, Asian twins...

you are a legend, thank you!
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:44 am

mm just started playing this - very clever, really enjoying it!
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2410561942 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:36 pm

may i ask when can we meet the new updates :-D
Been posting for a bit

Postby happy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Hey i dont normally ask but are there new characters that we will interact with its been a while since the last update
happy
New to the forum

Postby alexott2121 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:43 pm

are there any mods or stuff like that for this game?
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 pm

alexott2121 wrote:are there any mods or stuff like that for this game?

Not to my knowledge, which is amazing, because this game is really easy to mod.
I encourage you to make your own.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby AssIdolizer » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:54 pm

Ryan, can I ask respectfully if the project is abandoned? I know you've had long absences before, but this feels like a new level of radio silence and I have adored this game for years and years. Still holding out for more.
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Postby soulshifter » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:58 pm

Ryan, posted this in his newest story 13 days ago. Just wanted to make a short little story before I take a hiatus for game dev and personal time.
soulshifter
New to the forum

Postby tittyqueen » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:19 am

I got the sense that between getting older than 30 (maybe?) and the wife and maybe a blog post a few years ago about a serious promotion at work and finally 2020 (and its sequel, 2020 part 2) that the energy for one of these things may be a bit lacking.

I do hope to see the main story concluded eventually, but wouldn't be surprised or mind if the patreon goal for that was bumped up.

Think this VN is a big part of me getting into it some 5+ years back, some of the worldbuilding comments like the MC talking about college and how you'd notice you'd stop seeing a guy for a while, then realize the girl he'd been on a group project with has a much bigger rack. It's not even the domination angle, it's the "damn she really got off and her titties got bigger so you know she 8) did it"
tittyqueen
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:36 pm

New update. Nope not dead. I'm surprised too!

New girl is Trina and has a twist in that she isn't necessarily going to digest you. She's after the students you've formed bonds with and completed their content!

She also has a unique way to escape her when and if you get swallowed. I'm absolutely unsure how this will work on Android if at all to be honest. You have to use WASD to escape and be quick on the trigger. The more you win the harder she'll get. There is also a new timer system on her that will serve to make her appearances more evened out.

The girls she goes after will also have custom dialog based on your reaction to them getting eaten. Girls affected: The bratty girl Brittly outside school, Alex in the bathroom, Carrie at your home, Aubrey in the club room and Felicia at the park.

Also do not skip text in the Trina encounters or else :P

Once again with having to use WASD I'm not sure what that does on android so you may have no choice but to just get digested by Trina. But honestly are you complaining? I think not.

pc https://mega.nz/file/RZFQwZYD#TIfhxqUwh ... 5rZjWA5h1k
mac https://mega.nz/file/1VV0QLpQ#6AnQba1sD ... BsKjCBsNMk
android https://mega.nz/file/tJVkERSZ#20-15Vo3K ... i8_AEy9aDM
chromebook https://mega.nz/file/4cViGbYS#gufRLNo99 ... 7hmjwG-HNA
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 11/30/21

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:49 pm

Also an explanation on the absence. Excuses, whatever. I owe something.

Basically the commission business is beyond booming. It's overwhelming. I just completed all my 2020 commissions in October.

That's right. The last of the 2020 commissions in 2021 October. I've been working on this game addition since mid October adding a bizarre escape mechanic to the new girl and polishing it into a nice shiny turd. I like the results TBH.

Beyond that my company has gone through a takeover and it's probably the most stressful thing I've endured beyond Dad's bout with cancer. I'm in a position where it's perhaps time to say goodbye to 12 years of work, progress and climbing to the top of the ladder. It's been weighing heavy and stretched this effort out over more than a month.

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this though and I didn't want to take a years long hiatus again. I am thinking of adding another small level expansion for the lower tier patrons and dusting off the next story sequence perhaps.

After that though I have another list of over 20 commissions that some have been waiting since January of this year so longer than when this game got its last release. So it may be a bit before I get back to this again. I do intend to continue though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Ryanshow Vore Visual Novel Reborn Update: 11/30/21

Postby doomed » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:22 pm

thanks for the update . and it makes sense why you've been gone no worries
doomed
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game