Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby lati65 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm

So i made sure MCM Helper is 1.3.0 but that hasn't fixed it and i took a screenshot of the Dependencies screen but i have no idea how to post a screenshot on here.
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:31 pm

lati65 wrote:So i made sure MCM Helper is 1.3.0 but that hasn't fixed it and i took a screenshot of the Dependencies screen but i have no idea how to post a screenshot on here.

When writing a post, below the text box there's a tab that says options and upload attachment. It should be self explanatory from there, so long as you remember to actually attach the picture once you've uploaded it.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lati65 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:39 am

Ok here is the screenshot of the dependencies. This was taken from the start of a new game.
Attachments
20211201145652_1.jpg
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:45 am

lati65 wrote:Ok here is the screenshot of the dependencies. This was taken from the start of a new game.

Huh. The only difference I can see from mine is that My BugFixesSSE is detected whereas yours is not, but I doubt that that could cause missing MCM tabs. The only suggestion I have left is to re-install SKYUI, MCH Helper, and Refactor itself. I did once have the MCM folder from Devourment fail to transfer properly, which caused this issue.

If it's something as simple as that, I'm sure we'll both scream.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dasamppa » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:28 am

dasamppa wrote:So after troubleshooting issues here and there for a few days because my brain is smoother than the smoothest rock you've ever encountered, i now have an issue i'm a little stumped with, once i head into the mod settings in game, i'm first greeted with a message in the menu that says Error: click to view, which then brings up a prompt ''Config requires plugin version: 9''
Any clue what plugin this could be referring to?
This whole thing obviously comes with a few extra symptoms that i hope are fixed with this, such as belly model not working, i can eat up people without issue and all, just no belly and also pretty much all the devourment settings are also blanked out except for this error menu and the dependencies menu.

So just in case someone else runs into the whole ''Config requires plugin version: 9'' issue, plugin in question was indeed McM helper, at least for me.

Now just to figure out why i still have no belly, it really shouldn't be an issue with the argonian textures i'm using right? The models should work fine on any textures and all that.
Probably just gotta screw about more with body slide or sumthin
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:20 am

dasamppa wrote:So just in case someone else runs into the whole ''Config requires plugin version: 9'' issue, plugin in question was indeed McM helper, at least for me.

Now just to figure out why i still have no belly, it really shouldn't be an issue with the argonian textures i'm using right? The models should work fine on any textures and all that.

MCM Helper has been causing lots of problems lately, since folks are grabbing the AE version. As for making the bellies show up, that's easy. Just select the devourment bellies group from the group search bar in the top right-ish, and then hit batch build with build morphs ticked in the bottom left. Choose the body that you're actually using from the popup, and let it all run.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NeatyDude » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:23 am

I'm a bit worried about Mark. We haven't heard from him in a while, and I don't know what's going on at the moment
Just an anonymous user
NeatyDude
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:33 am

Don't worry about it. Mark finds constant communication can be stressful and AE blowing up half the dependancies likely added no small amount of stress. He will be back, just be patient, he has a busy life.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasamppa » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:30 pm

Gherking wrote:
dasamppa wrote:So just in case someone else runs into the whole ''Config requires plugin version: 9'' issue, plugin in question was indeed McM helper, at least for me.

MCM Helper has been causing lots of problems lately, since folks are grabbing the AE version. As for making the bellies show up, that's easy. Just select the devourment bellies group from the group search bar in the top right-ish, and then hit batch build with build morphs ticked in the bottom left. Choose the body that you're actually using from the popup, and let it all run.

God. Fucking. Damnit

i forgot to tick that morph box, i've been struggling with this for a week now and i forgot one goddamn box.
Well i feel exceptionally smart now, but thanks a ton for pointing that out ^^'
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:19 pm

dasamppa wrote:God. Fucking. Damnit

i forgot to tick that morph box, i've been struggling with this for a week now and i forgot one goddamn box.
Well i feel exceptionally smart now, but thanks a ton for pointing that out ^^'

Don't feel bad, it happens all the time.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigFudge44 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:31 am

I’m having an issue where as a playthrough gets longer, the amount of weight gain from digestion is actually going way way way down. Even though the amount of weight gained from Vore digestion maxed in the MCM, I’m at the point where digesting 2 human actors gains less than 1.0 weight, when it was much more near the beginning of the playthrough
BigFudge44
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:38 pm

lati65 wrote:Ok here is the screenshot of the dependencies. This was taken from the start of a new game.

How you make the NET Script Framework and Custom Skills Framework work.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Gherking wrote:

Huh. The only difference I can see from mine is that My BugFixesSSE is detected whereas yours is not, but I doubt that that could cause missing MCM tabs. The only suggestion I have left is to re-install SKYUI, MCH Helper, and Refactor itself. I did once have the MCM folder from Devourment fail to transfer properly, which caused this issue.

If it's something as simple as that, I'm sure we'll both scream.

How you make the NET Script Framework and Custom Skills Framework work because my do not work.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:54 pm

naughty9000 wrote:

How you make the NET Script Framework and Custom Skills Framework work.

It sounds like you might have installed the DLL Plugin Preloader - I too had this problem, long ago. Just follow the uninstallation instructions for it.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jimmersac » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:16 pm

So has anyone heard of a way to get it to work for Skyrim VR. DM&F works(mostly).
I've tried to get it to work. I can get into the game, the mod shows up in mod manager menu, with settings, I get the spells. But they don't work.
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:27 am

Any plans to make "Cum digestion" for CV and UB and stuff? heck honestly a disposal that's just "White liquid" would go for CV, UB, and BV y'know?
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:53 am

jimmersac wrote:So has anyone heard of a way to get it to work for Skyrim VR. DM&F works(mostly).
I've tried to get it to work. I can get into the game, the mod shows up in mod manager menu, with settings, I get the spells. But they don't work.

Several of the dependencies don't have VR equivalents, so I'm afraid it isn't possible. Not without a massive code re-write - and none of the devs have a VR headset to justify the work. I believe Mark once quipped that he would do it if someone bought him a rig lol

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:Any plans to make "Cum digestion" for CV and UB and stuff? heck honestly a disposal that's just "White liquid" would go for CV, UB, and BV y'know?

The puddle generated by regurgitating dead prey used to be recoloured depending on vore type, but it apparently stopped working somewhere down the line.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragon56t » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:14 pm

The SKSE plugin does not work for me.
It is written that the plugin is deprecated. How to be?

Dragon56t
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:16 pm

Dragon56t wrote:The SKSE plugin does not work for me.
It is written that the plugin is deprecated. How to be?

[ [url=https://i.ibb.co/HtYk6bQ/bandicam-2021-12-06-04-04-05-140.jpg] ][/url]

Your game updated to the latest version, which breaks many of the mods needed for refactor to work. You'll need to disable automatic updates in steam, and then use this; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:33 am

bought special edition specifically to play with this at last, but uh... guess my timing was bad

guess i'll find out how difficult downgrading's gonna be tomorrow
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game