Macrovania

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Macrovania

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:46 am

Hello there.
I have been working on putting together a RPG Maker vore game basically for myself. But i kinda thought i might as well share it.
I have never done anything like that before and I've been trying to teach myself as good as possible. Since i'm not very talented in the art department i thought i just put together some stuff via photoshop.
SO it basically at this point contains fotage created by mastasia models and Beshine - by that it's obviously a game about huge boobs - but it doesn't exclusively have to stay that way.

The main idea of the game for me
Spoiler: show

I want to keep the game going where most games normaly end, eg. if you are eaten and digested you are just going to keep on playin as the pred or as a part of the pred.

At this points it contains:

f/f
futa/f
Cock vore by a centauress
Nipple vore
Cleavage vore
Oral vore
and im working on 2 anal vore scene
and more to come

It will not contain:

Gore
scat - unless it is heavily requested, cuz im not really into that
child content
cooking

Screenshots:

Screenshot 1.PNG

Screenshot 2.PNG

Screenshot 3.PNG

Screenshot 4.PNG

Screenshot 5.PNG

Screenshot 6.PNG

Screenshot 7.PNG

Donna giantess bianca vore.png

In case you are stuck since all the events aren't too obvious:

The only 2 accessable areas at this point are the village and the tree on the second map.
At the tree you will find two scenes with Janeen and Mayra. At the village you will find one in Biancas house which will lead into multiple scenes:
The first one for that is the milk bucket, if you chose to let Vanessa win you will end up in an for now empty map with no events. If you win you end up in her house and need to pick up new cloth out of her bedroom.
After that you can chose between going to Biancas neighbour Tiana, which will lead to multiple growth scenes - if you end up on the main map, that's where the content ends for now - the other option for Mayra is also pretty much empty for now.
If you head for Tiana's shop you will find her absent, if you walk up to the shelf on the upper left you can interact with it. After chugging it eat the food that is present in the shop, when you end up outside head for Bianca's food shag and proceed by eating the horses. Donna will show up and you will get to the end of current content.

I am not insanly talented at mapping and photoshop yet, but im trying to improve.
Your help and critic in any way are very welcome. I would love to hear your opinion on what i created so far and i will pick up on any kind of advice you might give.

I am not sure how many people are not using windows out here, but for now i only deployed a windows version.

The game runs on Rpg Maker MZ.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/3QZAQB5L#MFUO-bx0vQ_C2rJ8q4ty2BZMyZWPWwdfGCO3eViBox0
Last edited by KingkyG on Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:51 am, edited 13 times in total.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Re: Macrovania

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:35 pm

The menus still need to be translated into English. You have something going here.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:35 pm

Do u mind to show one or two screenshots?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SmeetReaper » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:36 pm

After reading your plan/idea for the game. I do have to say that is a rather interesting path to go with, one i have yet to see implemented in a game other then the skyrim vore mod, and (I THINK!) fallout vore mod. So i'm somewhat interested in seeing where this leads to.
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:46 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:The menus still need to be translated into English. You have something going here.

I didn't know it wasn't, my whole editor is in english as well, but now that you mention it, the main menu isn't in english indeed. I am unsure how to fix that, but ill try to find a way.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:10 pm

Archangel64 wrote:Do u mind to show one or two screenshots?

Done!
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Danilidze » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:20 pm

Thanks you KingkyG for the game. Loved your main idea of the game especially Bianca story. Some unimportant menus in German i guess, but it doesn't matter overall game in English. I would also like to suggest using FDD pics with mastasia. And yes sprites looks great too. Look forward to what you do in next updates.
Danilidze
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:26 pm

there is a bug if I suggest fun with the centaur to goes nowhere and her picture never goes away
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby persik27 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:30 pm

Great game. You said you had never done anything like that before. In my opinion for the first try it turned out very cool(Bianca breast vore scene and nipple vore) was fun to read and look at.
persik27
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:27 pm

Interesting start, here's where I'd suggest you go from here:

-Fix up the spelling and text format. For some of the dialog, especially with the centaur, the text trails off the side of the dialog box making parts of the lines unreadable. For the spelling, I would suggest copying-and-pasting the current dialog and any new dialog you write into something with a spell checker such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs to verify the correct spelling as none of the RPG Maker titles comes with a spell checker as far as I'm aware.

-Prevent players from picking options that have not been created yet. I see that you did this with the second house in the town, but for the centaur's "fun" scene and the anal vore scene in the first house, choosing these options causes issues such as potentially breaking the game. I would suggest just inserting a quick dialog box saying the scene is a work-in-progress before using a label jump command to bring the player back to the dialog options so that the player's gameplay is uninterrupted if they try to enter a WIP scene.

-The art choice is an interesting style, it sort of reminds me of Ryanshow's game. If continuing with photoshops is what you want to do, then don't let me or anyone else stop you as what you have is fairly decent, but I would like to recommend that you check out either Daz3D or one of the two Honey Select titles. I don't think of myself as an artist type either: I can't draw anything decent for jack, but I've found that creating and posing digital humanoid models is rather intuitive and sometimes enjoyable. Plus, Honey Select supports absolutely huge boobs which could fit in well with the theme of your game.

-Add a little bit of music to the maps. Right now, things just seem a bit silent.

I'll be keeping an eye out on this game to see where it goes. Good luck!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:54 pm

GooInABox wrote:Interesting start, here's where I'd suggest you go from here:

-Fix up the spelling and text format. For some of the dialog, especially with the centaur, the text trails off the side of the dialog box making parts of the lines unreadable. For the spelling, I would suggest copying-and-pasting the current dialog and any new dialog you write into something with a spell checker such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs to verify the correct spelling as none of the RPG Maker titles comes with a spell checker as far as I'm aware.

-Prevent players from picking options that have not been created yet. I see that you did this with the second house in the town, but for the centaur's "fun" scene and the anal vore scene in the first house, choosing these options causes issues such as potentially breaking the game. I would suggest just inserting a quick dialog box saying the scene is a work-in-progress before using a label jump command to bring the player back to the dialog options so that the player's gameplay is uninterrupted if they try to enter a WIP scene.

-The art choice is an interesting style, it sort of reminds me of Ryanshow's game. If continuing with photoshops is what you want to do, then don't let me or anyone else stop you as what you have is fairly decent, but I would like to recommend that you check out either Daz3D or one of the two Honey Select titles. I don't think of myself as an artist type either: I can't draw anything decent for jack, but I've found that creating and posing digital humanoid models is rather intuitive and sometimes enjoyable. Plus, Honey Select supports absolutely huge boobs which could fit in well with the theme of your game.

-Add a little bit of music to the maps. Right now, things just seem a bit silent.

I'm aware of the first two points and i was going to do that as well as add some music to the game, but tbh i ran from something that bothered me into the next and it just kept on coming. So at some point I just wanted to share it already,
just to see if there was even any interest in what i was doing at all.
I was thinking about doing something with digital models, I just didn't really know what to use. At first I was thinking Blender or similar, but the complexibility of that kinda threw me off. I kinda do like the photoshop stlye on one hand since it adds the aspect of using models that i enjoy and already have kind of a legacy, on the other it's always kinda building a scene after finding decent quality photos in the right angle fitting in with another as well as copyright i guess.

Amalgation was kind of an inspiration to even get this started - it's not like i haven't played good vore RPG before, i do very much enjoy MMA at example - as it was such a different approach and adding something to it that i kinda missed in all the others just as permanent change and expansion from the scenes. So yeah i have been playing with the idea of trying myself at doing something like that at one of your earlier releases.

Thanks a bunch for your feedback and i will try to figure out what style i will stick with after checking out those softwares, since I obviously can't do both, that would be hell of a mess.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:56 pm

VVV wrote:there is a bug if I suggest fun with the centaur to goes nowhere and her picture never goes away

I will be replacing that with a decent scene asap.
Thanks for letting me know!
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:09 pm

GooInABox wrote:Interesting start, here's where I'd suggest you go from here:

What version of Honey Select would you recommend tho?
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Quick note, videos seem a bit glitchy for me. Mainly the one where pred 2 was waiting for the first pred.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:48 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Quick note, videos seem a bit glitchy for me. Mainly the one where pred 2 was waiting for the first pred.

Could you elaborate what you mean by glitchy?
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:56 pm

Well, when the video showing Vanessa starts playing, the audio and the video don't fully match up. Not to mention that the video either froze on one specific frame, get cut in half, or had some other effect that makes it harder to watch. It seems like there is something either wrong with my computer, or the game itself that could have been causing this effect. I'm not sure, because I get a message that is quickly cut off by the game running normally.

Also, when Vanessa takes a bath with her new boobs, she gains the ability to clip through her entire home.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:09 pm

also, any guide to the current version of the game?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 pm

KingkyG wrote:What version of Honey Select would you recommend tho?

I personally use Honey Select 1 for my projects and art, and I haven't gotten around to using the sequel yet. However, I will admit that it's a bit janky and there's not much support for it anymore online. If you're starting with no experience or investment in any software, Daz3D might be a better route as it is more widely known, more popular, and has much more support. If you do however pick up Honey Select 1, you can PM me with questions and I can try to answer some of them.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:43 am

Persona59523 wrote:Well, when the video showing Vanessa starts playing, the audio and the video don't fully match up. Not to mention that the video either froze on one specific frame, get cut in half, or had some other effect that makes it harder to watch. It seems like there is something either wrong with my computer, or the game itself that could have been causing this effect. I'm not sure, because I get a message that is quickly cut off by the game running normally.

Also, when Vanessa takes a bath with her new boobs, she gains the ability to clip through her entire home.

For me the Video runs as intended and im unsure how to bugcheck it, since it doesnt glitch for me. Would be Great to know if anyone else ran into the same issue. If that helps you out somehow I could send you either the Videoclip or the uncut version.
And I think I already know what is going on about the wallhack.
Thanks for your feedback!
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:39 am

I had the video run fine on my game, however my issue was it ran a little long. If possible, maybe add a skip button to allow the player to skip videos, or just shorten them.

Another personal touch, is add “on player touch” to transfers and doors. Makes it much easier on the player to not have to click all the time to try work out where they can go.

I like the concept however.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game