FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Postby Blitzo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:04 am

pkam wrote:I already finished the run in hard mode. Is there a way to just espectate the fight? Like an autorunner or something... I just cant pay attention to whats happening while I'm focusing all my 3 brain cells trying to not get destroyed.

The version I'm working on as of now is in a new engine with more features, alongside "Botplay" in the pause menu, you can enable it and the song is played for you. Don't worry.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:09 pm

I'm glad a small trend has started of people making vore mods of FNF mods, very interested to see if the trend continues...

I can't really go full "intellectual critique" mode because I already extensively commented on aFreakingDumbass's version of the mod, and these are just edits on top of those edits. But I'll comment on the improvements all the same, such as the little details. The new health icons are original (I assume, haven't seen them anywhere else), and the little tweaks like Sarv drooling during Worship were fun to spot. The mid-fight (pun entirely intended) burps in Gospel were implemented just as good as I imagined they could be, so kudos to you on that. Looking at the previews you left, it seems you're going to completely redraw Sarv and Ruv? That'll be really interesting to see in action!

Small gripe in that, despite it being listed as a change, notes still constantly vanished on me, mostly in Zavodila and Gospel. Not knocking the mod itself, as that's definitely just a flaw of the primitive engine the original mod was made on, but still, not sure if you're aware that bug still hasn't been squashed. But if you're porting it to Psych Engine, that shouldn't be an issue at all, so consider my point moot. I'd be interested in replaying this when you make all the changes you want (and I can play with proper keybinds). I'd also be interested to see if you break off from modifying aFreakingDumbass's mods (mod of a mod of a mod lol) and make your own mods of other mods... mods barely sounds like a word any more.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Blitzo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:43 am

GeneticMess wrote:I'm glad a small trend has started of people making vore mods of FNF mods, very interested to see if the trend continues...

I can't really go full "intellectual critique" mode because I already extensively commented on aFreakingDumbass's version of the mod, and these are just edits on top of those edits. But I'll comment on the improvements all the same, such as the little details. The new health icons are original (I assume, haven't seen them anywhere else), and the little tweaks like Sarv drooling during Worship were fun to spot. The mid-fight (pun entirely intended) burps in Gospel were implemented just as good as I imagined they could be, so kudos to you on that. Looking at the previews you left, it seems you're going to completely redraw Sarv and Ruv? That'll be really interesting to see in action!

Small gripe in that, despite it being listed as a change, notes still constantly vanished on me, mostly in Zavodila and Gospel. Not knocking the mod itself, as that's definitely just a flaw of the primitive engine the original mod was made on, but still, not sure if you're aware that bug still hasn't been squashed. But if you're porting it to Psych Engine, that shouldn't be an issue at all, so consider my point moot. I'd be interested in replaying this when you make all the changes you want (and I can play with proper keybinds). I'd also be interested to see if you break off from modifying aFreakingDumbass's mods (mod of a mod of a mod lol) and make your own mods of other mods... mods barely sounds like a word any more.

Yeah I'm not happy or proud with the current version but I guess it can be taken as existing just to let people know this is a thing.
Also I was planning to port it but it seems it wasn't possible so I had to recreate everything. Oh well, atleast it's going well.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:00 am

Good, good. Let the vorny flow through you.

Jokes aside, I like what you did to my piece of shit. Keep improving my boi!
I had to laugh when I saw that the "notes from the dumbass" were still in the readme and I'm happy that some of the jokes in the dialogue carried over. Love what you did to Sel too.
jchv <üivhudü<sivuefuvZFPBIUEZ FIUEFZB PEU BZFprfiufh dpufh pihf pidu fhäd fäfih äf<ä9e ij<f äefij dfepf+d u<ädf ueo fjudi f
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Postby Blitzo » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:00 am

aFreakingDumbass wrote:Good, good. Let the vorny flow through you.

I had to laugh when I saw that the "notes from the dumbass" were still in the readme and I'm happy that some of the jokes in the dialogue carried over. Love what you did to Sel too.

Thanks for the support! I'm glad you liked it :)
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:52 am

Blitzo wrote:

You two make good shit, that's for certain.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blitzo » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:46 pm

Egads wrote:
Blitzo wrote:

You two make good shit, that's for certain.

If you say, lmao. Thanks!
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:12 am

Incredible job on the psychengine port of midnight snack, only things I really found annoying was how the arrows on the last song were just crosses without the arrow outline, it makes it unnecessarily difficult, other than that amazing job, hoping to see more vore mods from you.
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blitzo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:27 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Incredible job on the psychengine port of midnight snack, only things I really found annoying was how the arrows on the last song were just crosses without the arrow outline, it makes it unnecessarily difficult, other than that amazing job, hoping to see more vore mods from you.

I think I might have an unused variant of the cross arrows that have an actual arrow outline, could make it easier, I'll check if I still do.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby CoolGuyWhatever » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:17 am

Ok, redo. Did the whole mod again for a video, got some stuff.
Only things I really got a problem with is yeah the arrows (but if you could release the version with the normal arrows that would be nice).

Kinda sad no dialogue, not even the old ones from the original Sarv vore mod, can also say the same about the lack of a losing screen (Though I get that it may be a thing later on).

Personal thing but miss the burps models and I'd love to see some for the other directions like from the original port.

Again another personal nitpick on the tum itself, kinda miss there being little bumps indicating movement and the shape is a little strange at points (spcifically on the idle, Up, Left, and Down models) a polish would be nice, (Though once again that's just me, it looks fine as is).

Not a critic but what's with all the other mods, I don't mind them being there but just... curious

As for the nice things, It definitely looks great, Love the rumbling notes you gave Ruv it's interesting, appreciated the mami thing, also appreciated the minor drool during worship, thank you for making sarv bigger so when she burps she's actaually on screen.

Overall great job and awaiting updates to this thing and maybe other vore mods too.
CoolGuyWhatever
Been posting for a bit

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:20 am

I didn't even realize the Psych port was out, a bit slow on the uptake getting to this one, but damn, it turned out pretty nice! The spritework for Sarv and Ruv turned out pretty good, wouldn't look out of place in a solid "remastered" mod of the original. Of course, the Gospel sprites were the star of the show, and although I didn't really look at it too much during the song, the different shapes and slightly different sizes on her gut give a good illusion of GF thrashing in there during the song, which is... mwah, chef's kiss.

I played Hard first, assuming Crazy was just the original balls-to-the-walls charting but only realized afterwards it was charted from the ground up too. Honestly didn't notice that many differences playing the full week on both back-to-back, except Zavodila having a few more death notes. Maybe I just don't have the best eye for that, good stuff either way.

For anyone struggling with the cross arrows on Gospel - which did throw me off but I did one playthrough with them before remembering debug mode exists - press 7 when starting Gospel, find the NoteSkin or whatever its called textbox off to the right, get rid of the text in it, hit the Change Arrows button beneath it, and then press enter to play the song with normal arrows. This doesn't invalidate your progress in the week either, so your score will still record and you'll unlock the bonus week after beating it, if you're worried about that.

also custom bf angry sprites, monika vore mod next??????????? :eyes:
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Blitzo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:38 am

CoolGuyWhatever wrote:Ok, redo. Did the whole mod again for a video, got some stuff.
Only things I really got a problem with is yeah the arrows (but if you could release the version with the normal arrows that would be nice).

Kinda sad no dialogue, not even the old ones from the original Sarv vore mod, can also say the same about the lack of a losing screen (Though I get that it may be a thing later on).

Personal thing but miss the burps models and I'd love to see some for the other directions like from the original port.

Again another personal nitpick on the tum itself, kinda miss there being little bumps indicating movement and the shape is a little strange at points (spcifically on the idle, Up, Left, and Down models) a polish would be nice, (Though once again that's just me, it looks fine as is).

Not a critic but what's with all the other mods, I don't mind them being there but just... curious

As for the nice things, It definitely looks great, Love the rumbling notes you gave Ruv it's interesting, appreciated the mami thing, also appreciated the minor drool during worship, thank you for making sarv bigger so when she burps she's actaually on screen.

Overall great job and awaiting updates to this thing and maybe other vore mods too.

I'll re-do Sarv's sprites since what I did was first have the sprites ready normally, then the stomach layered ontop, make a copy of it for each pose and copy-paste it and align it for said pose, but didn't do that great with it.
I'll try to atleast have dialogue, dunno if I'll do the transformation cutscene for Gospel.
2nd week is just a bonus week for the funnies, and because I could. You can just ignore it.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blitzo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:40 am

GeneticMess wrote:I didn't even realize the Psych port was out, a bit slow on the uptake getting to this one, but damn, it turned out pretty nice! The spritework for Sarv and Ruv turned out pretty good, wouldn't look out of place in a solid "remastered" mod of the original. Of course, the Gospel sprites were the star of the show, and although I didn't really look at it too much during the song, the different shapes and slightly different sizes on her gut give a good illusion of GF thrashing in there during the song, which is... mwah, chef's kiss.

I played Hard first, assuming Crazy was just the original balls-to-the-walls charting but only realized afterwards it was charted from the ground up too. Honestly didn't notice that many differences playing the full week on both back-to-back, except Zavodila having a few more death notes. Maybe I just don't have the best eye for that, good stuff either way.

For anyone struggling with the cross arrows on Gospel - which did throw me off but I did one playthrough with them before remembering debug mode exists - press 7 when starting Gospel, find the NoteSkin or whatever its called textbox off to the right, get rid of the text in it, hit the Change Arrows button beneath it, and then press enter to play the song with normal arrows. This doesn't invalidate your progress in the week either, so your score will still record and you'll unlock the bonus week after beating it, if you're worried about that.

also custom bf angry sprites, monika vore mod next??????????? :eyes:

Right now there's not too much of the stuff I've had in mind because I just wanted to have a stable version to put instead of having that reskin of the original vore mod, I'll update it sooner or later with more stuff.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordGamerXD » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:31 pm

An suggestion the more times you misse in the vore part,it speeds up the burps and digestion for a bit if,you misclick and lose the momentum trough the song.and the fight gets harder a bit : )
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:21 am

Holy shit, I did not expect that burp sprite whatsoever. I love it!
Although like another member here said, I do miss the dialogue from the original. Regardless, this was fun! Thanks for making this! :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AidenShedden » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am

You two make good shit, that's for certain.[/quote]
If you say, lmao. Thanks![/quote][/quote]
100% agree with them, you did a great job!
"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
https://papersowl.com/buy-college-essays
AidenShedden
New to the forum

Postby Blitzo » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:06 pm

Egads wrote:Holy shit, I did not expect that burp sprite whatsoever. I love it!
Although like another member here said, I do miss the dialogue from the original. Regardless, this was fun! Thanks for making this! :D

Ofcourse! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I will be updating it with some stuff and optimizations, at some will get atleast the dialogue if no cutscenes.
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

Postby WorldSpeer » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:32 am

Blitzo wrote:
Egads wrote:Holy shit, I did not expect that burp sprite whatsoever. I love it!

Ofcourse! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I will be updating it with some stuff and optimizations, at some will get atleast the dialogue if no cutscenes.

quite so, loved the update! :p
WorldSpeer
New to the forum

Postby Ruria » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:54 pm

Holy Moly! Didn't expect to be as good as it is, but honestly I am pleased with how it looks for now! Sprites are sweet, loved what you did with Gospel too! The new charting seems pretty good too, surely easier than the original, lol. Bonus week seems intriguing, and this new "crazy" difficulty seems to live up to it's name...kinda, but itsfine tbh
Overall this is pretty amazin' as it is and I'd love to see more of this, or any other mod you cover next! ^^ (If you do hopefully that is ^^; )
Ruria
New to the forum

Postby Blitzo » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:30 pm

Ruria wrote:Holy Moly! Didn't expect to be as good as it is, but honestly I am pleased with how it looks for now! Sprites are sweet, loved what you did with Gospel too! The new charting seems pretty good too, surely easier than the original, lol. Bonus week seems intriguing, and this new "crazy" difficulty seems to live up to it's name...kinda, but itsfine tbh
Overall this is pretty amazin' as it is and I'd love to see more of this, or any other mod you cover next! ^^ (If you do hopefully that is ^^; )

Aye, thanks! Glad 'n happy to hear that! Though yeah for now there's not many differences with that difficulty but I might think of something..
And yes, this is still being worked on, I haven't forgotten about it :T
Blitzo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game