Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Masxohn » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:10 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:bought special edition specifically to play with this at last, but uh... guess my timing was bad

guess i'll find out how difficult downgrading's gonna be tomorrow

From what I've heard and seen, it's not that to downgrade it. It is a different story of getting the proper versions of the dependencies. If all else fails thought I got backups of everything, primarily thanks to me always wanting to keep a zip/rar backup file of every mod I have installed.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Gherking » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:37 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:bought special edition specifically to play with this at last, but uh... guess my timing was bad

guess i'll find out how difficult downgrading's gonna be tomorrow

I have seen many people do it successfully. Just make sure you disable auto-updates in steam, and know that you'll probably have to re-install some mods afterward. Particulary SSEEngine Fixes (part 2, I imagine), and possible NetScriptFramework.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:18 pm

NetScriptFramework is the hitch that's holding me away, actually. It's the only one that isn't updated for Anniversary Special Edition (as far as I can tell).
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:05 am

I would like to ask--is the wiki or the first post more accurate vis-a-vis prerequisite mods? The wiki install process asks for several more mods than the prereqs in the first post.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:26 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:I would like to ask--is the wiki or the first post more accurate vis-a-vis prerequisite mods? The wiki install process asks for several more mods than the prereqs in the first post.

Some of the dependencies have dependencies. I imagine that accounts for the difference.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:55 am

Well, my current progress is that I've got the game launching while downgraded, with Devourment and its numerous prerequisities. Now I have to go through the rest of my mods and make sure they all work for 1.5.97 . Frankly super stoked to see the current state of Skyrim vore in anywhere from an hour to a day from now.

Edit: I'm in, I'm playing an elf, just gotta fix some miscellaneous bugs. For instance, I can't seem to get bellies to appear...
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragon56t » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:33 am

Gherking wrote:
Dragon56t wrote:The SKSE plugin does not work for me.
It is written that the plugin is deprecated. How to be?

[ [url=https://i.ibb.co/HtYk6bQ/bandicam-2021-12-06-04-04-05-140.jpg] ][/url]

Your game updated to the latest version, which breaks many of the mods needed for refactor to work. You'll need to disable automatic updates in steam, and then use this; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription

Thanks for the advice and link. :D When there is time, I will check everything again.
But I note I did not have the game installed. Therefore, when downloading, I immediately received the latest version.
Dragon56t
New to the forum

Postby megafaget » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:42 am

So im having an issue where the mod itself resets the settings to default and vore does not happen at all, even if i force NPCs to eat NPCs or Player via commands.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby burlacious » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:25 am

Fresh new install, used patcher to downgrade to 1.5.97. Tested other mods that work on 1.5.97, they work fine. Install all the dependencies and test to make sure they register in the mcm, works just fine. Install devourment refactor, "Devourment database has been deleted or corrupted, recreating it now"

Loading in after the 'database deleted' message and customskillframework, jcontainers, mcm helper, netscriptframework all list as not installed anymore. Somehow installing refactor and running it breaks everything. Followed Hatter's install guide to the letter.
burlacious
New to the forum

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:31 am

burlacious wrote:Fresh new install, used patcher to downgrade to 1.5.97. Tested other mods that work on 1.5.97, they work fine. Install all the dependencies and test to make sure they register in the mcm, works just fine. Install devourment refactor, "Devourment database has been deleted or corrupted, recreating it now"

Loading in after the 'database deleted' message and customskillframework, jcontainers, mcm helper, netscriptframework all list as not installed anymore. Somehow installing refactor and running it breaks everything. Followed Hatter's install guide to the letter.

I'm having a similar issue ^^
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:57 am

everything seems to work for me till i install the engine fix 2 files stuff then it starts saying stuff dosent support the 1.6 SKSE
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:10 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
burlacious wrote:Fresh new install, used patcher to downgrade to 1.5.97. Tested other mods that work on 1.5.97, they work fine. Install all the dependencies and test to make sure they register in the mcm, works just fine. Install devourment refactor, "Devourment database has been deleted or corrupted, recreating it now"

I'm having a similar issue ^^

First off, make sure you're using NMM like the video, not Vortex. Second, while not always necessary it can help sometimes, make sure you add the bEnableFileSelection=1 directly under [Launcher] in SkyrimPrefs.ini found in documents/mygames/sse. It's not always necessary but it can't hurt.

Second, several of the dependencies have updated since the video, so make sure you're matching the version in the video. MCM helper auto downloads the AE version so check the files manually, don't click mod manager download at the top. Netscript's latest file is version 18, scroll down into old files and download version 17, NOT the source code version. Fixing the Netscript should fix customskillframework. It should fix jcontainers too, but if not, scroll down to the old versions and sort by upload date, descending. Pick either 4.1.13 or 4.1.12.

I just did a clean install this morning doing all this and the mod works just fine. The dependencies screen will still say bugfixessse and scrambledbugs are missing. You can find elsewhere in the thread that those aren't important/required.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:27 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:First off, make sure you're using NMM like the video, not Vortex.

never suggest using outdated and obsolete software for a mod manager

Vortex is the rebranded manager for NMM
Firon
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Firon wrote:
BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:First off, make sure you're using NMM like the video, not Vortex.

never suggest using outdated and obsolete software for a mod manager

Vortex is the rebranded manager for NMM

https://youtu.be/DNrEaPeD5gU

The example video showing how to install uses NMM not Vortex. If you're going to follow a guide, use the program used in the guide. Otherwise issues could be caused by the program you're using and not the mods. Plus it's not obsolete, it's still developed on the github, last update less than a month ago. https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod ... r/releases
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:02 pm

wait a min i just noticed something in the video by forgetful hatter when they go to download the SSE Engine fix part 2 the date it says the mod was uploaded says Date uploaded 23 Jan 2021,2.04AM BUT! when i go to the exact same page and look at the same mod file ON THE PAGE it says Date uploaded 22 Jan 2021, 8:04PM whats up with that...?
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:09 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:wait a min i just noticed something in the video by forgetful hatter when they go to download the SSE Engine fix part 2 the date it says the mod was uploaded says Date uploaded 23 Jan 2021,2.04AM BUT! when i go to the exact same page and look at the same mod file ON THE PAGE it says Date uploaded 22 Jan 2021, 8:04PM whats up with that...?

timezones obvoiusly
Firon
---

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:16 pm

hmm maybe..honestly i'm just trying to look for reasons why some stuff that poped up for them hasen't poped up for me.Currently i'm attempting reinstalling everything with nmm and seeing if there's any difference
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:51 pm

ok so did it all with NMM and again just like before none of the things they had to click yes to all poped up for me and when i installed bodyslide with it the window that poped up for them where they checked the box for CBBE didn't appear for me also i don't know why
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:23 pm

Not sure if anybody else has had this problem, or if it's already been answered somewhere, but I'm getting a message every time I start my SSE saying REL/Relocation.h(548): failed to open.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby SmeetReaper » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:50 pm

well i have downloaded every mod in the videos as close as i can to exactly what hatter downloaded and put them in NMM and so far the game now will run but one of 2 things will happen. 1 being devourment dosen't seem to exist in the game even tho in the list of mods its set as active/enabled. or 2. racemenu and UIExtensions will be disabled and if enabled then game is launched it will crash and close also game seems to just crash on its own if only racemenu is enabled.
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game