A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) Little Update 20/11/21

Postby oppi » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 am

wariodude128 wrote:Funny thing, I picked up the paddles before going south and seeing the rowboat. Mostly because there was a glimmering circle over the thing behind the tent and I figured I should check it out. So when I saw it, Pri just got in and paddled over to the other side. Maybe get rid of the glimmering circle if going south and seeing a boat without paddles making you search around for them is the idea. Only after Pri wonders about where to get some should the glimmering circle appear. My suggestion anyway.

Makes sense^^
oppi
Participator

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) Little Update 20/11/21

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:54 am

oppi wrote:
Miraak11th wrote:So, how many firewood do I need at the camp? I have 14 and there's one firewood in this are which isn't accessible and another one which isn't interactible.

You need 15 firewood in total.
Are you sure it's not accessible?
I just tried and got all 15.
(There is no reward, for collecting the firewood yet. Just a little more talking with the two guys.)

I found it, thx! The way to it was really well hidden...
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New December Update!

Postby oppi » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:21 pm

New free update is out now :D
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:55 pm

oppi wrote:New free update is out now :D

Downloaded and will be playing soon. Say, is there any chance I could make a new game guide? Also, when all the vore scenes in chapter 1 are finally done and you can focus on Zenidore scenes, I got a suggestion for one where Pri is prey. It's not quiiiite vore, but in a magical land where anything is possible there's bound to be other ways to stop a quest for revenge dead in its tracks. If you want a hint, it involves an old woman and it has nothing to do with unbirth. That said, I might have just given you ideas.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vop4an » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:13 am

I cannot, for the life of me figure out where/how to do the 3rd model scene
vop4an
New to the forum

Postby ArchLinux » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:03 am

What i need to do before watch the solider eats the tief
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby umakeisee » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:11 am

vop4an wrote:I cannot, for the life of me figure out where/how to do the 3rd model scene

Spoiler: show
Go to suite. Call up Nola to get basement key. Go down, right a few times, and up. Turn on all three lights with switches. Go back to the second room to turn on the generator. Go down and watch the model enter the secret room. Follow her, sneak up on her, and bon appetite.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:37 am

umakeisee wrote:
vop4an wrote:I cannot, for the life of me figure out where/how to do the 3rd model scene

Go to suite. Call up Nola to get basement key. Go down, right a few times, and up. Turn on all three lights with switches. Go back to the second room to turn on the generator. Go down and watch the model enter the secret room. Follow her, sneak up on her, and bon appetite.

This isn't working for me. I've tried all three lights on with all five switches pressed and with only the three that control the lights pressed. The generator always just says the same thing. I did this before I even came here to look for help. I thought maybe there was some clue to a combination somewhere I missed
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby oppi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:27 am

Zomulgustar wrote:
umakeisee wrote:

This isn't working for me. I've tried all three lights on with all five switches pressed and with only the three that control the lights pressed. The generator always just says the same thing. I did this before I even came here to look for help. I thought maybe there was some clue to a combination somewhere I missed

Some people experienced this bug and I couldn't find it for some time but finally did.
The thing is when you enter the room with the switches and leave before arranging them, it buggs out and you're not able to get the passage to open.
If you have a save file, you can reload and arrange them when you first enter.
I can't upload a fix because I forgot to make a backup of the 1.5 update.
Currently working on 1.7 :silly:
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:21 am

So, when you work out in the gym area, does it make Pri's fullness level go down just one or all the way back down? Also, if the idea now is that you can and cannot do certain things depending on which fullness level Pri is at, perhaps an idea is to instead of requiring Pri to have seen a certain number of scenes the requirement is for her to be at a certain level of fullness. Especially if every scene can be replayed allowing you to "cheat" at seeing enough of them to progress.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:40 am

I noticed when revisiting the older reworked scenes that the digestion time is much shorter. Do you think you might implement a button to advance digestion by a step? Would help when replaying later scenes.

With the latest reworks, I note that several characters still have Kisekai faces for their spoken lines. I feel like it's often more expressive, you get those anime wide-eye faces really on display with the kisekae face. The 3D faces don't always feel like they are hitting the right buttons in terms of the pre-vore anticipation.

Of course, the 3D models give us so much more for the internal posing. What could be better than a pair of tangled up close-quarters melty girls?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:53 pm

So far, haven't noticed any new bug. However I noticed some grammatical errors. Like princess being spelled "prinzess"
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArchLinux » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:32 am

how i get the pred lea brother scene
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArchLinux » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:37 am

and who is lea where i find her
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:52 am

oppi wrote:Some people experienced this bug and I couldn't find it for some time but finally did.
The thing is when you enter the room with the switches and leave before arranging them, it buggs out and you're not able to get the passage to open.

Reloaded and it worked great. Thanks. 1.7!? :-D :gulp:
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby oppi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:51 am

wariodude128 wrote:So, when you work out in the gym area, does it make Pri's fullness level go down just one or all the way back down? Also, if the idea now is that you can and cannot do certain things depending on which fullness level Pri is at, perhaps an idea is to instead of requiring Pri to have seen a certain number of scenes the requirement is for her to be at a certain level of fullness. Especially if every scene can be replayed allowing you to "cheat" at seeing enough of them to progress.

When you work out in the gym, Pri's current weight stage is reduced by one.
If you are weight stage 5 and work out it's set to 4.
I'm thinking of Miss Elizabeth and little pred scenes. They require the player to have discovered
a certain amount of scenes before they can play the player as pred version.
But then again, isn't it easier to find a certain amount of scenes and after you can replay the scenes
as often as you want. IfPri has to be at a certain weight stage, you first have to reach that before
you can actually replay it. I made both kind of scenes, but no idea what is better..

DroolingPred wrote:I noticed when revisiting the older reworked scenes that the digestion time is much shorter. Do you think you might implement a button to advance digestion by a step? Would help when replaying later scenes.

With the latest reworks, I note that several characters still have Kisekai faces for their spoken lines. I feel like it's often more expressive, you get those anime wide-eye faces really on display with the kisekae face. The 3D faces don't always feel like they are hitting the right buttons in terms of the pre-vore anticipation.

Of course, the 3D models give us so much more for the internal posing. What could be better than a pair of tangled up close-quarters melty girls?

Yeah, the older scenes, I reworked are much shorter. Back then people asked for longer digestion time, so
the newer scenes have longer digestions.
How digestion works is after the player changes the map, a variable is incremented by 1 leading to the
next "digestion step". I could implement a button that lets you advance digestion by a step.
But as soon as you change map, digestion will also advance by a step.

Yes, I also think that way. The Kisekae faces have much more expression.
I totally agree with you that they don't really hit the right buttons.
I'll probably change the face pictures back to kisekae and future characters will have 3D pictures
and 2D Kisekae faces.

Souls6 wrote:So far, haven't noticed any new bug. However I noticed some grammatical errors. Like princess being spelled "prinzess"

Oh I should probably reread better^^ thanks for telling me.

linuxnero wrote:how i get the pred lea brother scene

Lea is a girl you can find next to the school.
Talk to her and then frind her house somewhere in the north part of the town.

Zomulgustar wrote:
oppi wrote:Some people experienced this bug and I couldn't find it for some time but finally did.

Reloaded and it worked great. Thanks. 1.7!? :-D :gulp:

Great! Have fun :gulp:
oppi
Participator

Postby ArchLinux » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:15 am

thanks and y think the noa and last model is not avilableyet for free version ?
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:55 am

linuxnero wrote:thanks and y think the noa and last model is not avilableyet for free version ?

Nola and last model are available in the free version.
oppi
Participator

Postby Delta0 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:10 pm

This is pretty good. I like the detail that Priscilla is having an internal struggle. Also this I am happy it's oral vore other types of Vore is pretty off-putting to me.
Delta0
New to the forum

Postby ArchLinux » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:52 pm

oppi wrote:
linuxnero wrote:thanks and y think the noa and last model is not avilableyet for free version ?

Nola and last model are available in the free version.

great just i dont know how to find it :v
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game