Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2944

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby ShadeScrambler » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:48 am

Ome wrote:How do you eat Nikki on Day 6, I have never been able to get it to proc at all

You have to join the Tabletop Game Club, and accept her invite to play games at the end of that club's event. On Day 6 when you go to her dorm, you have two choices. Each has its own scene, one of which is the one you're looking for.
What's this signature thing? Can I burn it?
ShadeScrambler
New to the forum

Postby ShadeScrambler » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:50 am

Really hope to see some of Charlotte soon, she ticks almost (if not all) the things I love in fem characters.

AND YES I VOTED FOR HER JUST TO SPITE YOU ALL >:D
What's this signature thing? Can I burn it?
ShadeScrambler
New to the forum

Postby Gully » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:01 pm

MiCHalCZ wrote:Yeah... does anyone have any idea how to get the so called: "new player pred scene to Day 5, stemming off of the extended stay inside of Sunny" Because I have already tried everything I can thing of...

Spoiler: show
Meet with Sunny on Day 2 by taking the folder with you in the morning or wearing a uniform. Ask about her name and then flirt with her.
On Day 3 get to your Survival class and take the key. Do not go on a dorm raid that day as you will use the key. The Key is what you need when you interact with Sunny on Day 5.

On day 5 do the following options when they appear:
Head to breakfast.
Head to class.
No way.
Leave class.
Ignore her and head to lunch.

At this point Sunny will save you from being eaten as long as you have 2 hearts with her. From there select "Offer that you'll play along if she catches you a meal" when it shows up and enjoy!

Hope this helps!
Gully
New to the forum

Postby Ome » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:31 pm

ShadeScrambler wrote:
Ome wrote:How do you eat Nikki on Day 6, I have never been able to get it to proc at all

You have to join the Tabletop Game Club, and accept her invite to play games at the end of that club's event. On Day 6 when you go to her dorm, you have two choices. Each has its own scene, one of which is the one you're looking for.

Ah thanks, for some reason it didn't give me the options, like the previous versions. Redownloaded it and it worked. Odd, but satisfying to deal with her finally.
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby MiCHalCZ » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:18 am

Gully wrote:
MiCHalCZ wrote:Yeah... does anyone have any idea how to get the so called: "new player pred scene to Day 5, stemming off of the extended stay inside of Sunny" Because I have already tried everything I can thing of...

Meet with Sunny on Day 2 by taking the folder with you in the morning or wearing a uniform. Ask about her name and then flirt with her.
On Day 3 get to your Survival class and take the key. Do not go on a dorm raid that day as you will use the key. The Key is what you need when you interact with Sunny on Day 5.

On day 5 do the following options when they appear:
Head to breakfast.
Head to class.
No way.
Leave class.
Ignore her and head to lunch.

At this point Sunny will save you from being eaten as long as you have 2 hearts with her. From there select "Offer that you'll play along if she catches you a meal" when it shows up and enjoy!

Hope this helps!

Wow, thanks! I don´t thing I would ever find that one!
MiCHalCZ
New to the forum

Postby zinx43267 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:21 am

Are there plans to add a yandere to this game?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:51 am

That horribly wonderful feeling when you get caught up on something, and you desperately crave more.

Serious, I did NOT expect the writing in this to go this hard. I know I can go back and try different routes, but I'm so invested in the story I was going through, I don't want to drop that.

Also, I gotta say, while it's a little slow-paced, I applaud you for going that hard in with the in-class explanation for how vore is possible in this world, the individual mechanisms that allow it, the in-universe history of it, and the hard and soft limits of people in this world, while still integrating it into the story. It's frightfully immersive.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:52 am

Ha, was just playing again cause I never actually checked out the new pred scene, was real fun, good job Sunny. But then I found some fabled alt text from this! Went to Janet instead, but oh my lordy lord she had no intention of letting me out! But wait! I'm friends with a ballin' Junior! I'll just message her for help!
...It didn't work :(
Also got to see the sass for not returning Alice's necklace, which is always good. Nor sure if it's an issue though, but I think it replaces some text from Emma, presumably about asking The Tasty Trio to leave us alone, cause Betty responds like Emma said something like that. But yeah, exploring random choices is still so worth it!
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:22 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:Happy new year everyone, a new minor update is out now! It adds two new vore scenes, both extensions to existing scenes. I hope you enjoy the new content!

Yeeeeeeeeah Leah! Loaded up the save where I should have max friendship with her, and *chef kiss* Beautiful. Brilliant finish :lol:

Although quick bug report:
Despite how absolutely ruthless her guts are, managed to hold out until the acid level reached...4? What? After that it seems like the code was skipping over rolling for damage or something like that, because I achieved immortality and rested for like 10 turns, then conservatively struggled out. My guess is since it starts at Acid Level 1 it got screwy? Didn't go above 4 though, which is interesting.

Glhf

Glad you liked it! And thanks for the report, that should finally be fixed now! I've gotten similar reports from anal scenes before but it wasn't until looking at the logic again after this report that I finally realized my oversight that was causing the weirdness with acid level ^^;

Zomulgustar wrote:I'm 99% certain that the day 2 Leah scene is broken. Played through this again and tried everything in the guide and everything else I could think of. She doesn't invite you back to her dorm to play video games and use your belly like a bean bag. That was an awesome scene too

Hmm, I haven't had any trouble getting it to trigger. Were you going to lunch with her alone? She doesn't invite you in the version where Mallory and Beli are also with you

ShadeScrambler wrote:Really hope to see some of Charlotte soon, she ticks almost (if not all) the things I love in fem characters.

AND YES I VOTED FOR HER JUST TO SPITE YOU ALL >:D

You'll get more of her eventually, haha! Glad to see she has a fan despite her very limited content at the moment

zinx43267 wrote:Are there plans to add a yandere to this game?

No

GREGOLE wrote:That horribly wonderful feeling when you get caught up on something, and you desperately crave more.

Serious, I did NOT expect the writing in this to go this hard. I know I can go back and try different routes, but I'm so invested in the story I was going through, I don't want to drop that.

Also, I gotta say, while it's a little slow-paced, I applaud you for going that hard in with the in-class explanation for how vore is possible in this world, the individual mechanisms that allow it, the in-universe history of it, and the hard and soft limits of people in this world, while still integrating it into the story. It's frightfully immersive.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the game so much!

Tomfoolery wrote:Ha, was just playing again cause I never actually checked out the new pred scene, was real fun, good job Sunny. But then I found some fabled alt text from this! Went to Janet instead, but oh my lordy lord she had no intention of letting me out! But wait! I'm friends with a ballin' Junior! I'll just message her for help!
...It didn't work :(
Also got to see the sass for not returning Alice's necklace, which is always good. Nor sure if it's an issue though, but I think it replaces some text from Emma, presumably about asking The Tasty Trio to leave us alone, cause Betty responds like Emma said something like that. But yeah, exploring random choices is still so worth it!

Thanks for the report, I'll look into it!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:09 am

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Zomulgustar wrote:I'm 99% certain that the day 2 Leah scene is broken. Played through this again and tried everything in the guide and everything else I could think of. She doesn't invite you back to her dorm to play video games and use your belly like a bean bag. That was an awesome scene too

Hmm, I haven't had any trouble getting it to trigger. Were you going to lunch with her alone? She doesn't invite you in the version where Mallory and Beli are also with you

Yes. I tried both eating lunch with her alone and with Mallory
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby nono34442 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:43 am

come on bruh u just needed to add one more set of dialogue for the next cup size. such a tease.
nono34442
New to the forum

Postby Summerleaves » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:37 am

I've really enjoyed this game. I've been trying to max out the weight in one play through and I think I got to almost 300 lbs, so I'm looking forward to future days. I must say that I also really enjoy the cast of characters you've developed. I seem to have followed everyone else and gotten too attached to Mina, though. Here's hoping she can surprise us all somehow.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

Postby newfunland » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:39 pm

Say, is there any way to eat cherry in the current version?
newfunland
New to the forum

Postby Baron » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:12 pm

Can it be that on the Patreon-Liest points, for future events, are missing?
At least 2, not marked green, are no longer there (and it is not indicated that the document is being edited [20.00(CET) 2.2.2022]).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19mh ... CJNkQ/edit
Baron
New to the forum

Postby Lbobl » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:56 pm

Are the Anal and Unbirth proficiencies at -3 (and optionally, -2) because you plan for anal scenes to be exclusive to specific events forever, or is the player eventually going to recieve the ability to use both freely and you're just holding off on that(for now) because there would be a lot to implement?

Also, is your "end goal" for the game as a whole:

A. The end of this Freshman semester

B. The end of Freshman year

C. Completely graduating (aka, all the way to senior year)

and if it is C., do you plan to make each semester shorter than an IRL semester of college? Sorry about all the (slightly stupid) questions, but this genuinely one of the best vore games I've played and I'm curious what direction it might be headed in.
Lbobl
New to the forum

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Zomulgustar wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

Yes. I tried both eating lunch with her alone and with Mallory

Strange, I've been able to consistently get the scene to trigger in my testing so I'm not sure what to tell you ^^; You may be accidentally missing a step somewhere

nono34442 wrote:come on bruh u just needed to add one more set of dialogue for the next cup size. such a tease.

Were you able to grow enough to hit one of the debug messages with normal weight gain? I'll add messages for the next cup size or two soon ^^;

Summerleaves wrote:I've really enjoyed this game. I've been trying to max out the weight in one play through and I think I got to almost 300 lbs, so I'm looking forward to future days. I must say that I also really enjoy the cast of characters you've developed. I seem to have followed everyone else and gotten too attached to Mina, though. Here's hoping she can surprise us all somehow.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

newfunland wrote:Say, is there any way to eat cherry in the current version?

No, not yet

Baron wrote:Can it be that on the Patreon-Liest points, for future events, are missing?
At least 2, not marked green, are no longer there (and it is not indicated that the document is being edited [20.00(CET) 2.2.2022]).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19mh ... CJNkQ/edit

Ah, I honestly forgot that list was public so I didn't think to mention it on here, good eye haha! There were indeed 2 scenes from the early days of the patreon page that got dropped from the list(after discussing the matter with patrons on the discord) because I no longer felt like they fit the tone of the setting. Not something I plan to make a habit of

Lbobl wrote:Are the Anal and Unbirth proficiencies at -3 (and optionally, -2) because you plan for anal scenes to be exclusive to specific events forever, or is the player eventually going to recieve the ability to use both freely and you're just holding off on that(for now) because there would be a lot to implement?

Also, is your "end goal" for the game as a whole:

A. The end of this Freshman semester

B. The end of Freshman year

C. Completely graduating (aka, all the way to senior year)

and if it is C., do you plan to make each semester shorter than an IRL semester of college? Sorry about all the (slightly stupid) questions, but this genuinely one of the best vore games I've played and I'm curious what direction it might be headed in.

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the game! For anal and unbirth, the plan is that in the second semester you'll be able to take a class in one of them, and doing so will 'unlock' it by setting your skill to 0 instead of being in the negatives. Alternatively, as you've sort of noticed with the scene on Monday that can bump anal up to -2 instead of -3, there's planned to be a route for both where you can slowly build up to being able to use the skill normally without taking the class through special encounters like that.

As for the length of the game: there's planned to be 6 full weeks playable that will cover all of freshman year, 3 for each semester. There will be time skips between them, of course, to make that possible.
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby marceber » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:02 pm

I know the game is probably too far into development, but will there ever be some more customization for the MC? I don't even know if the favorite color is ever brought up.

Aside from that, this is definitely one of the best games out there, and has me frequently going back to try a new branch of options, do a 'eat as many people as possible' run, or just trying to max out relationships. And I'm excited to see how this continues evolving, there's a lot possibilities to explore.
marceber
New to the forum

Postby Natzkyun » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:09 am

Does anyone have a guide on how to increase Sunny's relationship as much as possible? I love her lots, and when I did her most recent scene (the one where she vores you to save you, then traps you in there for a day), I was a bit bummed that the player was so resistant to it, since I love that setup and I think it'd be fun if the player had some banter or enjoyment out of it. Plus, I didn't see a certain option at a certain scene, so I'm confident that was because I just hadn't ranked Sunny up enough yet, that's what I wanna ask if there's a guide for that? Or even a guide on how to rank up everyone, if one exists, although I'm only particularly interested in Sunny right now.
Natzkyun
New to the forum

Postby eltoroguaco » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:43 am

Natzkyun wrote:Does anyone have a guide on how to increase Sunny's relationship as much as possible? I love her lots, and when I did her most recent scene (the one where she vores you to save you, then traps you in there for a day), I was a bit bummed that the player was so resistant to it, since I love that setup and I think it'd be fun if the player had some banter or enjoyment out of it. Plus, I didn't see a certain option at a certain scene, so I'm confident that was because I just hadn't ranked Sunny up enough yet, that's what I wanna ask if there's a guide for that? Or even a guide on how to rank up everyone, if one exists, although I'm only particularly interested in Sunny right now.

You don't need a higher relationship with her. If you got her to swallow you to save you from Zoeh, you already got enough. To get the scene you want
you need a key. Pick it up earlier, don't give it to Bora and don't go on a dorm raid.
eltoroguaco
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:49 pm

Alright so Wild question.
For very evil reasons I'm trying to get Emma gurgled by Betty and I thought I just had it but then she somehow escaped.
I remember that there was a ending for her where that's the last time you see her but I haven't been able to get it to trigger.

I am currently playing the visual novel version with some mods added, but I also tried the text version and still no luck.

I have no idea if it was taken out or it's such a random chance that I'm just not having luck. but any help is appreciated.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game