Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.30 The insulting little xmas update

Postby NightWing7177 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:17 am

Can't wait for the entrapment part to be out
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:09 am

I hope one of the insults you can use is "You fight like a dairy farmer"
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby mysta » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:17 am

Updated Discord link:
https://discord.gg/SNWHdx42PS
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KirklandSignature » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:46 pm

Great job so far! Are you planning to add the pink haired girl?
KirklandSignature
Been posting for a bit

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:18 am

Oof, just looking through the pictures, I'm personally not a fan of Jara's new artwork for v0.30, even though it's a grand deal more cleaner and less "stock image that has been edited". Jara straight up was in my top 2 npcs available in Openvore, along side Missy (because squishy cats are cute. :V)

My big complaint is more or less that while I don't dislike CV, I don't particularly like it either, and I don't enjoy seeing exposed cocks on the regular. The old pictures at least had underwear on with the magic pocket that hides everything without so much as a bulge, so it's not just in your face when you're looking through the chatbox and intending for other interactions (It's far too distracting, unfortunately, which you think would be a good thing for people who enjoy CV, but just takes away the impact of any other interaction because it's just there. Wanna compliment them? Good luck keeping your eyes on the upper body. Oral vore? It just screams "hey, let's do CV next time"..). Considering I can't spot Jara in either Mysta games, my guess would be that she's some supporter's character, and they probably either requested or supplied the new artwork to always include her lower assets, but it just feels like a miss to me as I enjoyed having the option without it being shoved in my face.. and because I actually liked Jara, despite my preferences I did actually opt for CV on more than one occasion when looking around the older versions. After looking at the new artwork, I'm no longer really all that keen to do so.

I'm probably alone in my complaints with the "always dick & balls in your face" pictures for Jara, from what I can tell CV is somewhat big with the people interacting with this so the new Jara art probably feels like a godsend for them, but I'm probably not going to delete v0.23 just for any interactions with Jara (including CV), Since I don't wanna just never interact with the NPC again because she now flaunts her cocks wherever she goes. The Magic undies were arguably the best part of the old work since they held the Hydra at bay for casual and literally any other interaction. Especially Unbirth, which for me I do prefer keeping Cocks and unbirth separate. >x<;

Ira will probably take Jara's place in the top 2, until maybe Len gets a fun Unbirth interaction because Lamia sleeping bags are always fun. And if the Mawshots for the Micro/Shrunk vore are still in use, it might be good looking for something hand-drawn, not only to make it look nicer, but to really express the exaggeratedness of vore/pred things.

..I feel like an ass for typing this.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:28 am

AwokenedWispKP wrote:Oof, just looking through the pictures, I'm personally not a fan of Jara's new artwork for v0.30

You can just replace the artwork with the old pictures in the image folder.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:51 am

mysta wrote:
AwokenedWispKP wrote:Oof, just looking through the pictures, I'm personally not a fan of Jara's new artwork for v0.30

Unfortunately there are additional pictures for the different expressions/blushing that came with the update, so I'd basically have to replace those too with the exact same pictures. I assume that wouldn't cause any problems with the overlapping deal, and I assume the size difference between the images wouldn't cause any issues.. but it does feel kind of stupid to intentionally downgrade an update to a character to "make them more expressive" (although some of the old art was a lot better for the vore scenes, imo. The new ones are kinda just standing straight up.). Plus, I'd have to do this for every update going forward just to keep Jara in my top 2 npcs slot.. which I mean, even with my issues with the new art, I still like her significantly more than Anna or Zagreus.

I dunno, I've kind of just got mixed feelings about the new pictures. I think it'd be nice if she'd at least cover herself up for her neutral pic, and maybe her base belly pic, or have the option to ask her to change sprites, so people can have the thang out at all times or just sporting hammerspace underwear until she does CV.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:32 am

AwokenedWispKP wrote:
mysta wrote:

Unfortunately there are additional pictures for the different expressions/blushing that came with the update.

The way I set Openvore up is so that only 2 pictures are necessary. As long as a base pic and the belly variant are there, it should work fine. You can delete anything else and replace as you see fit. Yes, it takes a bit of effort, but I doubt I'll personally modify it significantly any time soon. ^^;
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:12 pm

Where are those new NPCs? You said there are 3.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:15 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Where are those new NPCs? You said there are 3.

Medb in daytime gym, Zeena at the bottom of the city at night, and Iris in the area behind the large tree in daytime forest
Trubot527
Participator

Postby grim667 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:45 pm

One tiny problem I ran into, Medb when you ask who she hates its Zena, and I guess it should be Zeena? If so she just gives the genetic lines for the prey not overly excited..

Also love it so far.. wounder if you will add more femboy's to the mix?
grim667
Heavy user

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:24 am

mysta wrote:The way I set Openvore up is so that only 2 pictures are necessary. As long as a base pic and the belly variant are there, it should work fine. You can delete anything else and replace as you see fit. Yes, it takes a bit of effort, but I doubt I'll personally modify it significantly any time soon. ^^;

I mean, I kind of expected that NPC pictures would take a long while to change, if at all, considering the game has a closed beta testing version which seems to be ahead of the regular version, I mean, even if they're the same but one has the ability to edit stats, the main point is that there are people who get to see these things long before I do and generally get the main say in direction sometimes.. probably?

And I mean, my figure is that since Jara seems to be unique to Openvore (or possibly just not available on another game yet, at least to my knowledge) is that she's probably inserted via some supporter of the game. Heck, considering the fact she's probably got the most variety in terms of artwork (at least until the 0.30 update), I feel as though she could be some artist's character? I dunno. I mean, I haven't had some random person I've never met before suddenly message me and get angry at me for not liking a change they may have wanted, so my guess could very well be wrong here. You kinda haven't confirmed or de-confirmed that whole bit.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby Miraak11th » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:18 am

I would really love it if Mia (futa girl in alley), Ali (purple futa alien) and Ifris (futa succubus) form MMA II to join the game.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby RayJay24 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:45 pm

mysta, hi i was wondering if your allowing people to make edits to the game? to be more precise it would be changing the fart audio in the game? i ask this for permission to just replace and rename the audio file the same thing? so it would only affect the version of your game on my computer? also im asking since i am on the autism spectrum which cause me to fallow rules seriously, so much so that i just need to ask permission from its developer? also the so called file is (0 fart_light) so ill basically rename my sound affect to that and replace the old file. and i apologize for over explaining.
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:16 pm

I absolutely love the game! I said this before and I'll again. xD

There is one thing that I think would do great for this game. What if you add a possibility fot the NPCs to actually come to the player and ask for to eat them? As of me writing this post, the only way for that to happen is when a NPC that doesn't know you to try to eat you in the gym or the club. But what an NPC that knows you and likes you came along? For instance, if the player goes to the club to dance and someone shows up to dance with you. The scene could proceed as usual. You both dance and you get a stat increase. But after that, said NPC could ask to eat you in some way and you can either accept or not if you have a good relationship with them.
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:05 am

I noticed these two characters in the image files but cannot seem to find them, could someone tell me where they are and how to get there?

Devi

Zero
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:59 am

Zero is in the bar at night.

Devi is a bit of an easter egg, and is only shown when you serve yourself as a meal to someone specifically in the restaurant and put in Devi's name.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:11 am

Erecant wrote:Zero is in the bar at night.

Devi is a bit of an easter egg, and is only shown when you serve yourself as a meal to someone specifically in the restaurant and put in Devi's name.

--Erecant

So Zero is a random spawn chance that you just have to keep cycling the bar at night with the fighting arena for?

and got it.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:47 am

Oh, Zero is actually always in the bar. She's the bartender.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reptilemk5 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:50 pm

I am curious if there are plans to add new preds soon. and maybe add Breast Vore for female and futa NPCs.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game