It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.11.1 (public), a0.12 (Patreo

Postby bonberjean » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:43 pm

essayons12 wrote:My only request of this game would be an unbirth option with elaine.

seconded
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Katria » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:23 am

bonberjean wrote:
essayons12 wrote:My only request of this game would be an unbirth option with elaine.

seconded

Thirded.
Katria
Somewhat familiar

Postby PrimeLvl37 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:35 am

Katria wrote:
bonberjean wrote:

seconded

Thirded.

Same but also more Anal vore as well.
PrimeLvl37
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:51 pm

Katria wrote:
bonberjean wrote:

seconded

Thirded.

Fourthed. Always need more UB.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby bonberjean » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:34 am

I nice thing would be to add the character's hands in some scenes (could be only white semi-transparent gloves)

bonberjean
Participator

Postby Joreeves » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:24 pm

Hey Sriseru! I have quite literally never played a vore game anywhere near as high in quality as your game. I love it! I only am curious as to when way may expect January's release to drop?
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Joreeves wrote:Hey Sriseru! I have quite literally never played a vore game anywhere near as high in quality as your game. I love it! I only am curious as to when way may expect January's release to drop?

Someone earlier in the thread said that updates are released the last Saturday of each month. I don't know if there's any truth to that, though.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby pet3131 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:17 pm

Just a quick question. What strength/fitness level do you need to be for Catalina to give any different responses/scenes besides vore?

Thanks!
pet3131
New to the forum

Postby vvvv22 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:00 pm

This game is just incredible! Thank you very much for the work you have done. I really hope to see more unbirth content in the future (this is the only type of vore I'm interested in).

I would also like to share my wishes for the game:

1) add more stages of dive into predator's womb - outside view of pussy => view of vaginal tunnel => view of cervix => womb
2) add the ability to bring the predator to orgasm while you are in her womb
3) more reactions / comments from the predator to your actions
4) add the ability to get out of the womb yourself: bring her to orgasm => her cervix opens => you can escape. When your head sticks out, there is a chance that she will grab you and shove you back.
5) more sexy preds ( mare, cow, dragon ... )

Thank you for your attention, I also want to note that English is not my native language.
vvvv22
New to the forum

Postby Kookaburraboi » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:31 pm

Hey Sriseru, got some more questions on what you're planning on adding for the future!
1: Any idea if you will ever implement sentient fat entrapment as an alternative option if the pred really likes you, to 'keep you alive' in a way if you digest without their wanting to?
2: I know that the grocery option has a car teased for the future, what other uses would you implement for that, other than avoiding the bus toll to get places obviously?
3: Any plans for other outside interactions with preds like how you run with Sigrid at the park?
4: I'd find it fun to be able to study more subjects at the library in order to unlock different jobs you could search for work at, something like medical books to get a job at the same office as Elaine, and open the opportunity to be vored at work with her either in a janitor's closet or something, (maybe you eat just enough that morning that she has to go without lunch and you can volunteer to fill the gap). Or study photography and get to be the one taking pictures of Sigrid as she does her modeling (possibly with some scenes involving volunteers to be eaten or unbirthed and let out after the gig, or maybe you volunteering yourself if you had a high enough relationship).
5: How about the opportunity to empty out Elaine's fridge on purpose and maybe buy something like chocolate sauce to coat yourself with, and when she gets home you offer yourself as a temporary meal for the night, ending with either digestion for low relationship or release in the morning before breakfast for high relationship.
6: I know you teased the option of getting eaten by Catalina at sea when swimming, but if you introduced a new marine pred you could have them fight over you occasionally, either to make you food with low rel., if one had high and other low rel. they could be trying to save you from getting digested by the other, or due to jealousy if both had high rel.
I'm not saying you need to do all of this, but I have something of a creative train of thought and these were some of the ideas percolating in my head since the last time I commented. It really is just FOOD for thought. :D
Great game and I love to see the next update!
Kookaburraboi
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:03 am

A cow pred with multiple stomachs would be interesting with the first one not being able to digest you.
Dongers
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:46 am

Well... I decided to let Sigrid unbirth me and I stayed in her womb for over a year, when I was let out, I entered in a loop of waking up and immediately fainting due to exhaustion, that loop keep going for over a year, all my stats went to 0 (food, health and everything else), so my suggestion is that when your character loses all health and he is not inside a stomach, he could wake up at the hospital with all stats recovered (of course, the hospital will charge a fee, if you can't pay... he goes to the stomach of one of the doctors or nurses)

bonberjean
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.12 (public), a0.13 (Patreon)

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:45 am

Version a0.12 is now available to the public, and version a0.13 is now available on my Patreon! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:21 am

Sriseru wrote:Version a0.12 is now available to the public, and version a0.13 is now available on my Patreon! ^w^

I read the updates and I was amazed, if I could have the a0.13 version I would immediately get to work to translate it into Italian since I know a little bit about coding, but what I want to ask is: can I still send the translated game when it is released to the public? :?:
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:28 am

while playing this version. i do not know if its a bug or if it is repeatable but for me i called the bank while in the apartment, i hung up and then went to the bank venue. when i got there it was given me options as if i was still on the phone with them. i hung up again more options popped up as if i was on the beach with catalina. i ended that conversation and went to leave the bank and was placed right back in the apartment as if i never left.

playing 0.12 version
truck
Participator

Postby Vola » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:35 am

I might try to translate in french... Heh, i'll see
Vola
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xidas » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:36 am

I can confirm that the banking bug still happens on 0.13. Calling the bank and then visiting the actual bank venue seems to break the game's logic, giving you the phone options at the venue and sending you to weird unexpected places afterward. Progressing to the next day fixes it.

Also another bug I've found is that if you get eaten by Jasmine, trigger the two weeks survival bet, survive to the end, and then ask to be let out anally she gets trapped in an endless loop of asking if you want to be let out and then failing to let you out if you say yes. This issue doesn't happen if you ask to be let out orally.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:36 pm

It's awesome to see my contributions in an official version! Thanks again for implementing it, Sriseru!

If anyone didn't know, I'm the guy who wrote the willing digestion system that got implemented in 0.13. If there are any bugs in it, I'm the person to contact.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:43 pm

Amon258877 wrote:
Sriseru wrote:Version a0.12 is now available to the public, and version a0.13 is now available on my Patreon! ^w^

I read the updates and I was amazed, if I could have the a0.13 version I would immediately get to work to translate it into Italian since I know a little bit about coding, but what I want to ask is: can I still send the translated game when it is released to the public? :?:

That should be fine.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Fancyguy9900 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:37 am

I'm guessing your Onlyfans is gone for good?
Fancyguy9900
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game