Ultimate Blackjack [Moddable for custom text]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ultimate Blackjack

Postby thelandcruzer » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:04 am

Journeyman wrote:Darkwarrior676, ahh, unfortunately not really anymore.But maybe? In a limited sense? http://stormingleech.com/assets/UltmateBlackjack.apk will download the mobile version of the game. You'll have to allow install from unknown sources (the phone will prompt you about it) in order to install, and you can (and should) restore the setting to "not allowed" after the app is done. Upon running, you'll likely get a prompt that it was made for an earlier version of Android.

It does, as far as I know, still actually work, though. Trick is, the app got too big for a regular apk package file after the 4th dealer, so the final 2 dealers and bonus image downloads are not available in the mobile version.

The apk file seems to have gone to file heaven. (dead link) :gulp:
Dame it's been that long since I`ve downloaded an update. (The last version I downloaded had only two girls)
I don't play very often so I might not get to every one of the girls (I only play 4-10 hands every couple of months)
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:40 am

thelandcruzer, Oh weirddddd. Apparently it's gotta have www in front of it:
http://www.stormingleech.com/assets/Ult ... ckjack.apk

Startlingly, still works (for now) on Android, even though it warns that it was compiled for a way-older version of the OS. Glad you still play!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby maxicrack » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:52 am

Does anyone know how to make the pictures load in Chrome instead of Internet Explorer?
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby maleperduis » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:02 pm

What order are the first four cards dealt in each hand?
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rayo » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:45 pm

maleperduis wrote:What order are the first four cards dealt in each hand?

I could be wrong, but I think it's Dealer, You, Dealer, You
Rayo
---

Postby punmaster20001 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:29 pm

Hi! :) I was wondering if there might be a small chance that the update might go on the Android version too? Btw I absolutely love your game!
punmaster20001
New to the forum

Postby MeAndMyWaifuSamus » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:58 am

Is there anyway to get a wallpaper pic of the piece of art used when raven gets fully naked and shes just sitting on the table?
MeAndMyWaifuSamus
New to the forum

Postby CalypsoIam » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Does card counting work in this game?
CalypsoIam
Been posting for a bit

Postby tomatus » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:48 pm

I still think this is legitimately one of the most enjoyable vore games out there, even still! I do wonder if you'd ever consider allowing others to develop their own addon content for it?
tomatus
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:08 am

I could not open the pictures
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby unit72 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:33 pm

The cards have their numbers flipped the wrong way (should be rotated 180 degrees)

https://imgur.com/a/wRLjIoT

Posting image by link because the site does not recognize it
unit72
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anon293 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:30 am

Found an easy way to cheat and break the game. If you want to win easily, follow these steps. First, enter a game with Raven (it doesn't have to be Raven, just choose someone you don't want to eat). Then, bet $5 and steal from her until she has at least $-6. Then, instead of finishing the hand, just leave the match. And you've done it, now you can enter a game with any other dealer, and no matter how much money you have when you leave the match, the game will reset you to $500. To fix it just go back and finish what you started with Raven.
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:57 pm

@punmaster20001, unlikely to update for Android, but there's always a slim chance. I made this with an engine that is many versions past where it used to be so it's not a simple matter of re-exporting it!

@MeAndMyWaifuSamus, I don't think any such thing quite existed--iirc, the image was composited from several parts directly in the game, rather than existing as a picture file.

@CalypsoIam, absolutely, and it's accurate. Only 1 deck is used, and a "shuffle" sound is played when the discard pile is shuffled and used. What's more, cheating actually impacts the deck. In other words, if you swap in an Ace for another card, that swap remains as long as you remain at the table (ie, there'll be one extra Ace in the deck). The deck is restored when you return to the lobby.

@tomatus, I do not entirely know how you would! I made it partly-modable, but didn't get that far; the dialogue is stored in an included text file, but the images are all pre-compiled into texture pages instead of being externally loaded. That said, there's absolutely nothing to stop you changing the dialogue :D It's a complex, messy system, but plain text at least!

@Soroxas77, =( They are in your %localappdata% folder!

@unit72, awww, yea. When I made those, I rotated them the way that "looked readable" to me and...oops ;D

@Anon293, Finally :D I suspect a few people have discovered this over the years, but yes! There's so many ways to flagrantly abuse the game's mechanics to make the kind of scenario you want. Grats on spotting it!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Missing10000 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:41 pm

https://prnt.sc/1uale2c
i just have this to said...HOW I DID THIS?!
Missing10000
New to the forum

Postby tomatus » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:55 am

Journeyman wrote: @tomatus, I do not entirely know how you would! I made it partly-modable, but didn't get that far; the dialogue is stored in an included text file, but the images are all pre-compiled into texture pages instead of being externally loaded. That said, there's absolutely nothing to stop you changing the dialogue :D It's a complex, messy system, but plain text at least!

Understood! Does that mean there's potential to add additional dialogue if we like what exists, but just want more? If that's the case, colour me intrigued by the idea of contributing to that >.>
tomatus
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:18 pm

tomatus,
Wellll. SECRETS REVEALED HERE!

I actually built a whole suite of developer tools right into the game and forgot to disable them wayyy back around release #3, and nobody found them so I've left them in for every subsequent version in case this question came up. But, this was years ago. I couldn't remember how to use any of them. I've just spent some time looking through the old code to figure out how to do it. Here's the guide to....

Adding dialog to the game!

You can actually insert dialog into the game by...playing the game! You select a dealer, get them into a situation of some kind, and then use a secret command to insert dialog for them.

Warning: This is really a quite complicated system. Adding dialog is easy, adding it properly is harder.
A very large amount of text is unfortunately required to make this clear.

Important! Dialog is "situation-specific." Please remember that.
If you add dialog to the game when a dealer is in a certain "mood situation," that line of dialog will never, ever appear outside of that situation.

Simple enough? Nope. There's more! There are 3 kinds of situations:
  • Automatic situations : The game decides these based on things like the amounts of money the players have.
  • Custom situations : It is possible for a line of dialog to trigger a custom situation, which replaces whatever automatic situation might have occurred.
  • Additive situations : Certain special circumstances (I only programmed 3) can contribute extra dialog options into already-existing ones.

So here's the situations in the game, and how they work:

intro : This is situation every dealer is in when you arrive at their table from the lobby. They leave this situation immediately at the end of the first hand of cards.

general : This situation always occurs when no other situation would. Each character has the most dialog for this one.

closeLoss : The dealer just lost a single hand (but not the whole game) by a small amount.

closeWin : The dealer just won a single hand (but not the whole game) by a small amount.

winning : The dealer has significantly more money than the player.

losing : The dealer has significantly less money than the player.

win : The dealer has just won the last of the player's money.

loss : The dealer has just lost the last of their money.

_instaWin : The player has used an "insta-win" token.

win# : Part of the win sequence for the dealer. Numbers start at 0 for the first image of the end-game cutscene, and increase by one to correspond to each image included in that dealer's scene.

loss# : Part of the loss sequence for the dealer. Numbers start at 0 for the first image of the end-game cutscene, and increase by one to correspond to each image included in that dealer's scene.

winning_nearlyLost : [Additive] The dealer was losing earlier but is winning now. These dialog lines will be added to the lines for winning.

losing_nearlyWon : [Additive] The dealer was winning earlier but is losing now. These dialog lines will be added to the lines for losing.

*_valentine : [Additive] Dialog lines to add on valentine's day (Feb 14). * is replaced by situation, eg winning_valentine, losing_valentine

customName : A situation, or sequence of situations can have any custom name. If you start a line of dialog with _seq=customName|dialog will result in the game switching to customName situation after this line of dialog is shown. In other words, a line of dialog can launch a sequence of subsequent custom situations, and these can result in the dealer telling a story over the course of several successive hands of cards.

And, one more thing! You'll have noticed that each situation a dealer can be in has a corresponding image. But you can override these if appropriate. For example, you can show an image intended for "winning" alongside a line of text for "losing" by prefixing the line of dialog with a special command:
_special=#|
Where the number represents which number of image to use. This can crash the game if you use a number that doesn't exist, but basically, dealer images start at zero and go up to...whatever the artist created for that dealer.

All good? Questions?
As for how to actually do this in a reasonably easy way without needing to data-mine the game? I need to write up the 2 easy methods. More soon!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tibaron » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:50 pm

Is there a spot where we can view the bonus images? I've gotten 2 or 3 so far and neither have them have actually loaded properly, the webpage that pops up says something about a spelling error or some such and I really want to actually view them!
Tibaron
New to the forum

Postby Journeyman » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:03 pm

@Tibaron, yep! Browsers have unfortunately changed how they handle file URLs--the actual path to the image is in your browser bar, but it's a little hard to read. Here's another way:
Open your Start menu and just start typing the exact phrase below:
%localappdata%
And then press Enter.

That is a built-in shortcut that takes you directly to the "local app data" folder on your computer--it's usually a hidden folder by default, and it's where programs store any files that aren't immediately unpacked upon installation or saved elsewhere by a "Save As" dialog box. You'll find a bunch of folders in there!

Blackjack4 contains save data and also a sub-folder of any images you've unlocked.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Barteq2236 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:35 pm

Does this game work on mobile? It looks like it could but i wanted to ask first
Barteq2236
New to the forum

Postby tomatus » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:00 pm

Journeyman wrote:tomatus,
Wellll. SECRETS REVEALED HERE!

I actually built a whole suite of developer tools right into the game and forgot to disable them wayyy back around release #3, and nobody found them so I've left them in for every subsequent version in case this question came up. But, this was years ago. I couldn't remember how to use any of them. I've just spent some time looking through the old code to figure out how to do it. Here's the guide to....

Adding dialog to the game!

You can actually insert dialog into the game by...playing the game! You select a dealer, get them into a situation of some kind, and then use a secret command to insert dialog for them.

Warning: This is really a quite complicated system. Adding dialog is easy, adding it properly is harder.
A very large amount of text is unfortunately required to make this clear.

Important! Dialog is "situation-specific." Please remember that.
If you add dialog to the game when a dealer is in a certain "mood situation," that line of dialog will never, ever appear outside of that situation.

Simple enough? Nope. There's more! There are 3 kinds of situations:
  • Automatic situations : The game decides these based on things like the amounts of money the players have.
  • Custom situations : It is possible for a line of dialog to trigger a custom situation, which replaces whatever automatic situation might have occurred.
  • Additive situations : Certain special circumstances (I only programmed 3) can contribute extra dialog options into already-existing ones.

So here's the situations in the game, and how they work:

intro : This is situation every dealer is in when you arrive at their table from the lobby. They leave this situation immediately at the end of the first hand of cards.

general : This situation always occurs when no other situation would. Each character has the most dialog for this one.

closeLoss : The dealer just lost a single hand (but not the whole game) by a small amount.

closeWin : The dealer just won a single hand (but not the whole game) by a small amount.

winning : The dealer has significantly more money than the player.

losing : The dealer has significantly less money than the player.

win : The dealer has just won the last of the player's money.

loss : The dealer has just lost the last of their money.

_instaWin : The player has used an "insta-win" token.

win# : Part of the win sequence for the dealer. Numbers start at 0 for the first image of the end-game cutscene, and increase by one to correspond to each image included in that dealer's scene.

loss# : Part of the loss sequence for the dealer. Numbers start at 0 for the first image of the end-game cutscene, and increase by one to correspond to each image included in that dealer's scene.

winning_nearlyLost : [Additive] The dealer was losing earlier but is winning now. These dialog lines will be added to the lines for winning.

losing_nearlyWon : [Additive] The dealer was winning earlier but is losing now. These dialog lines will be added to the lines for losing.

*_valentine : [Additive] Dialog lines to add on valentine's day (Feb 14). * is replaced by situation, eg winning_valentine, losing_valentine

customName : A situation, or sequence of situations can have any custom name. If you start a line of dialog with _seq=customName|dialog will result in the game switching to customName situation after this line of dialog is shown. In other words, a line of dialog can launch a sequence of subsequent custom situations, and these can result in the dealer telling a story over the course of several successive hands of cards.

And, one more thing! You'll have noticed that each situation a dealer can be in has a corresponding image. But you can override these if appropriate. For example, you can show an image intended for "winning" alongside a line of text for "losing" by prefixing the line of dialog with a special command:
_special=#|
Where the number represents which number of image to use. This can crash the game if you use a number that doesn't exist, but basically, dealer images start at zero and go up to...whatever the artist created for that dealer.

All good? Questions?
As for how to actually do this in a reasonably easy way without needing to data-mine the game? I need to write up the 2 easy methods. More soon!

Still very interested in the 'more soon' followup on this!
tomatus
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game