Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby Gherking » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:57 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:The "Hey there stranger, fancy a little *me* to eat ?" text option seems to disappear if you get digested or load back the save after using it to be swallowed by an NPC, also sometimes doesn't show up at all for NPCs you haven't met yet. (just reporting a bug)

Unfortunately, Stranger Dialogue is currently crashing my creation kit every time I open it. I had intended to fix a few bugs with it yesterday, but I couldn't make any progress for that reason.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Gherking wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:The "Hey there stranger, fancy a little *me* to eat ?" text option seems to disappear if you get digested or load back the save after using it to be swallowed by an NPC, also sometimes doesn't show up at all for NPCs you haven't met yet. (just reporting a bug)

Unfortunately, Stranger Dialogue is currently crashing my creation kit every time I open it. I had intended to fix a few bugs with it yesterday, but I couldn't make any progress for that reason.

Seems like Stranger Dialogue has found yet another way to be cursed.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:05 pm

will there be an update for the belly transport system my game crashes likes 90% of the time if I wait while in someone's stomach
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:41 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:will there be an update for the belly transport system my game crashes likes 90% of the time if I wait while in someone's stomach

Sorry for the late response - holidays etc.

Unfortunately this isn't really to do with my mod. It exists in vanilla refactor, although it doesn't come up as much since most preds won't go through load doors after eating you.

I spoke to Mark about it some months ago, and I think the consensus was that it's Skyrim being Skyrim.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:52 pm

Gherking wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:will there be an update for the belly transport system my game crashes likes 90% of the time if I wait while in someone's stomach

Sorry for the late response - holidays etc.

Unfortunately this isn't really to do with my mod. It exists in vanilla refactor, although it doesn't come up as much since most preds won't go through load doors after eating you.

I spoke to Mark about it some months ago, and I think the consensus was that it's Skyrim being Skyrim.

Yeah from the times I have had it, it's most likely skyrim being skyrim. I'm unsure but I think I got it to happen less by giving papyrus more time to load between loading zones ( fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS ). I also ended up finding out the cause of most likely almost all the problems with NPCs and not going through an open cave and other various things. In Race there is a flag "Can't Open Door", if checked then that race can't open any doors which includes the "doorway" of the open cave, there is also no way that I have found to be able to disable that check, checked scripting and quest alias assignment.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:58 am

Idle thought: would it be possible to restrict the dragonborn-related vore dialog to if the quest Dragon Rising is completed?
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Masxohn » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:52 am

RakeVuri wrote:Idle thought: would it be possible to restrict the dragonborn-related vore dialog to if the quest Dragon Rising is completed?

Got curious as well so went to take a look. Dragon Rising is formid 0002610C with the questid of MQ104, there's the value of the quest stage at completion being 160, 170, or 200 (160 was the lowest). There are functions to check quest data including if a quest is complete (unsure if subject or quest alias is to be used for the "Run On" selection).
So it's possible and just a condition check addition in the line of dialogue and if Skyrim is being Skyrim and GetQuestCompleted function call isn't working then just need a check for the quest stage to be greater than or equal to 160 or 159.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Gherking » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:17 pm

RakeVuri wrote:Idle thought: would it be possible to restrict the dragonborn-related vore dialog to if the quest Dragon Rising is completed?

As Maxsohn said, it's very possible. It's just not plausible. There are at least a couple thousand lines that use it - and gating it like that would give at least a couple of the personalities absolutely nothing to say for many prompts.

The essential reason for it is that I needed the NPCs to call you something, but I couldn't make them use the player's actual name (an age old video game dialogue problem lol). I also wanted to differentiate the personalities by what they called you. Accordingly, type two will typically address you that way as prey, and type zero will as pred.

If anyone wanted to go through and add that condition to all the appropriate lines, I'd be happy to upload it. I would just ask that you make it an or statement for a global value - so that you could turn off the check requirement using the MCM. I could hook that part up easily - I just don't have the kind of time for modding these days to go through 7000 lines adding conditions to a third of them by content.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LittleSlimy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:56 am

Idea for a new line of dialogue, when you wear an amulet of Mara, you can ask/being asked to marry to you a prey, or ask/being asked to marry yourself to a pred
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:28 pm

LittleSlimy wrote:Idea for a new line of dialogue, when you wear an amulet of Mara, you can ask/being asked to marry to you a prey, or ask/being asked to marry yourself to a pred

While this idea will require some thought, I really like it. I'll add it to the list.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LittleSlimy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:47 am

Gherking wrote:
LittleSlimy wrote:Idea for a new line of dialogue, when you wear an amulet of Mara, you can ask/being asked to marry to you a prey, or ask/being asked to marry yourself to a pred

While this idea will require some thought, I really like it. I'll add it to the list.

No need to make the whole wedding event tho, just write line about playing pretend they are married
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Drago5598 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:08 pm

So not exactly sure where to ask this question but I thought here would be the best place considering it comes from this mods dialogue option, Main question I wanted to ask since I'm not really seeing anyone else say or mention this error but I've been having a problem with one of the pred sparing options(Why dont you come along with me), simply put after the dialog runs its course during the vomit animation it will say Error:(Insert prey name and ID here(Like Bandit Enforcer: ID)) was still blocked by DoDialog_PlayerandPrey and im sad that it did. then the prey will actually come out sometimes but then immediately be thanos snapped out of existence. I have quite literally no idea why this happens and I do have my own workaround to still recruiting those npcs by reviving the skull and that sort but it still bugs me a bit, this also happens for the other option of letting them out when you rob them inside your stomach. Running most up to date versions of devourment refactor and of course this mods files(reformation, the Ai and Artictales). Wanted to know if there was a fix or if im just doing something dumb and wrong as usual. Thanks in advanced.
Drago5598
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:08 pm

Drago5598 wrote:So not exactly sure where to ask this question but I thought here would be the best place considering it comes from this mods dialogue option, Main question I wanted to ask since I'm not really seeing anyone else say or mention this error but I've been having a problem with one of the pred sparing options(Why dont you come along with me), simply put after the dialog runs its course during the vomit animation it will say Error:(Insert prey name and ID here(Like Bandit Enforcer: ID)) was still blocked by DoDialog_PlayerandPrey and im sad that it did. then the prey will actually come out sometimes but then immediately be thanos snapped out of existence. I have quite literally no idea why this happens and I do have my own workaround to still recruiting those npcs by reviving the skull and that sort but it still bugs me a bit, this also happens for the other option of letting them out when you rob them inside your stomach. Running most up to date versions of devourment refactor and of course this mods files(reformation, the Ai and Artictales). Wanted to know if there was a fix or if im just doing something dumb and wrong as usual. Thanks in advanced.

Huh. I remember having this issue, and then delaying the scripts to fix it. I'll DM you something that might fix it.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gherking » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:04 am

It's been a while, but I live! I live!!!

I updated both Reformation Dialogue and AI, check the changelogs for details.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RavenMiller44 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 am

I was wondering if the lethally part of random vore is only going to be for followers. Also, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is it possible to decrease the time it takes to get reformed? It takes about 9~10 minutes right now, seems pretty long to me.
Thanks for the new update btw :)
RavenMiller44
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:38 pm

What do I do against Prey Dialogue skipping? I followed an installation guide and everything works, except the dialogue. Should I uninstall Fuz Roh Do? Or does it need to be last in load order? It's only happening when I'm the one being eaten. The pred always turns towards nothing or doesn't even talk at all. When I'm the one voring someone it works perfectly.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:23 pm

is there a requirement for the lethal random vore because ive waited for 30+ minutes and it doesnt work but when i switch to non lethal its almost instant
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Gherking » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:19 pm

RavenMiller44 wrote:I was wondering if the lethally part of random vore is only going to be for followers. Also, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but is it possible to decrease the time it takes to get reformed? It takes about 9~10 minutes right now, seems pretty long to me.
Thanks for the new update btw :)

I added the random lethal swallowing a long time ago from my perspective (at the behest of another user), but I think you can ask anyone to do it. As for reformation time, that's dependant on the Dead Prey Digestion Time that you sent. I have mine at the minimum, that is, one minute.

Dongers wrote:What do I do against Prey Dialogue skipping? I followed an installation guide and everything works, except the dialogue. Should I uninstall Fuz Roh Do? Or does it need to be last in load order? It's only happening when I'm the one being eaten. The pred always turns towards nothing or doesn't even talk at all. When I'm the one voring someone it works perfectly.

I haven't heard of too many people having this problem, nor do I believe I've seen it solved. It doesn't sound like a skipping issue, but more like some sort of conflict between dialogue trees. Have you tried with just Refactor and its dependencies enabled?

Wollffett wrote:is there a requirement for the lethal random vore because ive waited for 30+ minutes and it doesnt work but when i switch to non lethal its almost instant

They actually use totally different systems, but the only two conditions are that you've told them they can eat you lethally whenever they want, and that a 3% random roll gets passed when they check for a random comment to make. As a debugging measure, I bypassed the random roll if they're carrying a 'Devouring Line', a debug weapon I added some time ago which makes the user perform vore attacks on targets they hit with it. Searching it with the console should find the right ID for it in your game, and then you can just add it to their inventory.
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:18 am

dont think this is because of the new update but when ever i am in a preds belly and they are taking me somewhere if the leave a building my game stops responding im not sure where to check for the reason for why it stops working any help would be appreciated
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Dongers » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:34 am

Gherking wrote:
Dongers wrote:What do I do against Prey Dialogue skipping? I followed an installation guide and everything works, except the dialogue. Should I uninstall Fuz Roh Do? Or does it need to be last in load order? It's only happening when I'm the one being eaten. The pred always turns towards nothing or doesn't even talk at all. When I'm the one voring someone it works perfectly.

I haven't heard of too many people having this problem, nor do I believe I've seen it solved. It doesn't sound like a skipping issue, but more like some sort of conflict between dialogue trees. Have you tried with just Refactor and its dependencies enabled?

Even with only dependencies installed the pred will just attempt to speak, turn either left or right and thus break off the dialogue. It's really annoying because for me the dialogue is one of the most important things in the mod.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game