Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby XurDir » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:14 pm

XurDir wrote:So ive got the latest update (3.1.1) but every time I get eaten (pred vores pc) i get a CTD. Not Sure why. Also when a NPC pred regurgitates a prey it says (you are too full right now) and then the Prey NPC t-poses sideways. Seems to be a bit of spaghetti code going on in the latest update too .-.

Still having issues with this. Any insight? Any suggestions would be appreciated as well :)
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:03 pm

There's been this bug with the mod for a while but I'm unsure if anyone knows about it, but if you turn on manual digestion and digest a body or I think a person too, the game acts like your belly is still full so you can't eat prey again and it's stuck like that
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby starkrafter » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:41 am

Whenever I play the game I cannot see the vore status of Bria on the HUD (thicc, sated and hunger). If anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated.
starkrafter
New to the forum

Postby Argethlam » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:17 pm

Hello !
Do thicc sliders work with male characters?
I added the sliders on the male body in bodyslide, but it doesn't work. It only changes the vanilla weight.
Is there also a way to add sliders to the list of thicc sliders?
Argethlam
New to the forum

Postby starkrafter » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:12 am

I figured out what was wrong, for some reason the game didn't already recognise Bria as a vore pred, so I just had to give her Nuka Acid and everything was sorted.
starkrafter
New to the forum

Postby XurDir » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:22 pm

XurDir wrote:
XurDir wrote:So ive got the latest update (3.1.1) but every time I get eaten (pred vores pc) i get a CTD. Not Sure why. Also when a NPC pred regurgitates a prey it says (you are too full right now) and then the Prey NPC t-poses sideways. Seems to be a bit of spaghetti code going on in the latest update too .-.

Still having issues with this. Any insight? Any suggestions would be appreciated as well :)

Yup, Still borked. Literally looking for any suggestions at this point. Ive even gone as far as to start with a completely fresh game, and install mods 1b1

it seems to be an issue with the mod itself.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby altterten » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:44 pm

I cannot find the Fallout 4 folder in program files (x86)
altterten
New to the forum

Postby faszsetudja » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:00 pm

Sorry guys for asking, i just think i found a bug. In my game companions can't devour after they've been shot by Nutrion Gun. IDK why its happening, but whenever they shot, they do gain weight but after that they can't devour any enemies just simply spit out the enemies in T-pose. If anyone had this problem and managed to solve it somehow , without loading previous save please tell me. Because i only can solve it if i load previous save.
faszsetudja
New to the forum

Postby kalke0kalke » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Sorry if this has been answered, but I couldn't find one yet. Bria seems to have infinate indigestion and can't swallow prey. This happened before on an older playtrough, but I just reinstalled everything and started a new game since then. I've also tried using the debug mode resets and nothing has worked.
kalke0kalke
New to the forum

Postby starkrafter » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:24 am

Is there a mod that allows you to zoom out more when in third person?
starkrafter
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:30 am

What the Nutrion Gun ?
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:33 pm

He probably meant the Nutrition gun from ColdSteel's weight gain mod
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Torchwood4 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:07 pm

Just downloaded the mod and its really amazing! Granted, new to modding in Fallout, but I'm wondering... How in the holy hell do i get my player to have a huge gut? I've got CBBE installed and i legit have no clue how it works! So many sliders and words and numbers and askdjbasdikfanb;dfuna;ofnsd... Anyone have any advice for dum-dum beginners??
Torchwood4
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:47 am

Torchwood4 wrote:Just downloaded the mod and its really amazing! Granted, new to modding in Fallout, but I'm wondering... How in the holy hell do i get my player to have a huge gut? I've got CBBE installed and i legit have no clue how it works! So many sliders and words and numbers and askdjbasdikfanb;dfuna;ofnsd... Anyone have any advice for dum-dum beginners??

I'm assuming that what you're asking for is to have your character's belly grow dynamically as she eats stuff, right? If that's the case you need a few things:
-MCM
-Bodyslide
-Sliders and converted outfits from Coldsteel's weight gain mod (found on his deviantart profile right here, scroll down past the changelog until you see the download, you don't need to install the actual weight gain mod itself)

ColdSteel wrote a small guide on how to apply the new sliders to the outfits (you might also need to download Lazman's female outfit replacer otherwise you might end up with missing textures on some outfits), follow the instructions and you'll now have outfits that can be streched for vore (do NOT forget to check "build morphs" when you convert the outfits, it is essential for the next part)

Once that's done, run the game and open the MCM settings for Fallout Vore, under the ThiccVore submenu, turn on the feature, scroll down, enable the body changes for players and/or followers, change the sliders type to CBBE, and you should be good, now you should have a belly that swells and shrinks dynamically.
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Torchwood4 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:44 am

Jinyack wrote:
Torchwood4 wrote:Just downloaded the mod and its really amazing! Granted, new to modding in Fallout, but I'm wondering... How in the holy hell do i get my player to have a huge gut? I've got CBBE installed and i legit have no clue how it works! So many sliders and words and numbers and askdjbasdikfanb;dfuna;ofnsd... Anyone have any advice for dum-dum beginners??

I'm assuming that what you're asking for is to have your character's belly grow dynamically as she eats stuff, right? If that's the case you need a few things:
-MCM
-Bodyslide
-Sliders and converted outfits from Coldsteel's weight gain mod (found on his deviantart profile right here, scroll down past the changelog until you see the download, you don't need to install the actual weight gain mod itself)

ColdSteel wrote a small guide on how to apply the new sliders to the outfits (you might also need to download Lazman's female outfit replacer otherwise you might end up with missing textures on some outfits), follow the instructions and you'll now have outfits that can be streched for vore (do NOT forget to check "build morphs" when you convert the outfits, it is essential for the next part)

Once that's done, run the game and open the MCM settings for Fallout Vore, under the ThiccVore submenu, turn on the feature, scroll down, enable the body changes for players and/or followers, change the sliders type to CBBE, and you should be good, now you should have a belly that swells and shrinks dynamically.

Okay, thanks. I was using the mod for most of the day yesterday, did some tweaking in MCM and made my character thicc with each human she digests and I've noticed a couple things while playing. Notable thing is whenever i swallow a companion in combat by accident, i hit the key for regiurgitate, the widget shows them exiting the stomach, but they never reappear. Another thing is whenever i asked to get swallowed, the pred's model doesn't change, aside from a very VERY faint ghost of what looks like the belly model and the 3rd person camera acts really weird.
Torchwood4
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:15 am

Torchwood4 wrote:Okay, thanks. I was using the mod for most of the day yesterday, did some tweaking in MCM and made my character thicc with each human she digests and I've noticed a couple things while playing. Notable thing is whenever i swallow a companion in combat by accident, i hit the key for regiurgitate, the widget shows them exiting the stomach, but they never reappear. Another thing is whenever i asked to get swallowed, the pred's model doesn't change, aside from a very VERY faint ghost of what looks like the belly model and the 3rd person camera acts really weird.

For the companions who get regurgitated but never reappear, have you tried putting the camera in 3rd person to see if they at least briefly stay before disappearing? By experience, when I swallow someone considered an ally to the player (such as a settler or companion), if I try to regurgitate them, they will stay for a fraction of a second before disappearing again in my stomach (with the widget showing that I just swallowed something). I don't know how to fix this, unfortunately, I hope we can hear from the people developping the mod about it.

Now, about the pred NPCs' model not changing after getting in their belly, I never experienced this issue so I can't help much, but I think the problem might stem from one of 2 things: either the NPC voring you is wearing an outfit that hasn't been converted to SSBBW2/SSBBW3 sliders (try it with an NPC wearing a vanilla outfit), or the NPC is wearing clothing compatible with the sliders but you didn't use Bodyslide correctly to give your outfits the new sliders.
Last edited by Jinyack on Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Torchwood4 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:49 pm

Jinyack wrote:
Torchwood4 wrote:Okay, thanks. I was using the mod for most of the day yesterday, did some tweaking in MCM and made my character thicc with each human she digests and I've noticed a couple things while playing. Notable thing is whenever i swallow a companion in combat by accident, i hit the key for regiurgitate, the widget shows them exiting the stomach, but they never reappear. Another thing is whenever i asked to get swallowed, the pred's model doesn't change, aside from a very VERY faint ghost of what looks like the belly model and the 3rd person camera acts really weird.

For the companions who get regurgitated but never reappear, have you tried putting the camera in 3rd person to see if they at least briefly stay before disappearing? By experience, when I swallow someone considered an ally to the player (such as a settler or companion), if I try to regurgitate them, they will stay for a fraction of a second before disappearing again in my stomach (with the widget showing that I just swallowed something). I don't know how to fix this, unfortunately, I hope we can hear from the people developping the mod about it.

Now, about the pred NPCs' model not changing after getting in their belly, I never experienced this issue so I can't help much, but I think the problem might stem from one of 2 things: either the NPC voring you is wearing an outfit that hasn't been converted to SSBBW2/SSBBW3 sliders (try it with an NPC wearing a vanilla outfit, or the NPC is wearing clothing compatible with the sliders but you didn't use Bodyslide correctly to give your outfits the new sliders.

Huh, okay. Honestly, this is one of the few body mods i have for Fallout 4 and i've never really used a mod this immersive and customizable before. Its a really good mod and i enjoy it
Torchwood4
New to the forum

Postby interstate27 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:10 pm

I just installed this mod, and can't get neither the player nor enemies to swallow people. I can get the player to be swallowed through context vore, but not through combat. Is there a known fix for this? Also, I saw version 3.1.1 mentioned, and I only have 3.0.4. Any help would be appreciated.
interstate27
New to the forum

Postby Incarnation » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:15 pm

I know I’m an idiot, but WTF am I supposed to do with that DAMNED Typewriter in Boston Public Library for the Quest “A Hard Jill to Swallow”. I am the Worst at Decyphering ANYTHING, so I’m Asking WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TYPE.
Incarnation
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:50 pm

Incarnation wrote:I know I’m an idiot, but WTF am I supposed to do with that DAMNED Typewriter in Boston Public Library for the Quest “A Hard Jill to Swallow”. I am the Worst at Decyphering ANYTHING, so I’m Asking WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TYPE.

The creator of the quest put a guide in the third post of this forum. Go to the first page of this forum and search for the following sentence:
For Bria's companion quest, there is a puzzle in the Boston Library that must be passed to proceed. If you missed the in game hints, check the spoiler tag below.

The spoiler tag under that sentence contains a guide to solving the cipher, and provides the solution under the guide in invisitext, which you can reveal by selecting, highlighting or copying the text to somewhere else.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game