Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Postby LittleSlimy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:03 am

WalkerN543 wrote:Is this mod being discontinued?

Read 2 comments above yours.
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:57 pm

Any news on if this mod is being developed again or not
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby LittleSlimy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:26 pm

Go back in page 1 and check out what is has been said at the bottom of the page.
Also, Above:

Forum rules
Don't ask about updates.
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ine0706 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:24 am

Devourment Burps and Bellies link is dead
Please gimme link!
ine0706
New to the forum

Postby ine0706 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:50 am

Is there anyone who has the "Development Burps and Bellies v2.4" mode?
I can't download because the link is not working, but I don't know where to complain.
ine0706
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:43 am

ine0706 wrote:Is there anyone who has the "Development Burps and Bellies v2.4" mode?
I can't download because the link is not working, but I don't know where to complain.

Pardon if I am ignorant, but I thought that the two main features of the plugin -occasional burping and random "fake" bellies- were added to the main Devourment Refactored mod as togglable options, making this plugin moot?
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Gherking » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:44 am

GooInABox wrote:
ine0706 wrote:Is there anyone who has the "Development Burps and Bellies v2.4" mode?

Pardon if I am ignorant, but I thought that the two main features of the plugin -occasional burping and random "fake" bellies- were added to the main Devourment Refactored mod as togglable options, making this plugin moot?

Almost. B&B's bellies were on a timer, so that eventually the pred would even dispose of the prey - with items drawn from a levelled list. Back in the DMAF days I added random skulls from my mod to the levelled lists, which was fun.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:08 am

Interacting with everyone seems to only be giving me the option of [Vore] anyone got any idea why that is?

Also any time I engage in the Vore, mine or the other character automatically vomits up the other character without their clothes on?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:25 am

RandomInjury wrote:Interacting with everyone seems to only be giving me the option of [Vore] anyone got any idea why that is?

Also any time I engage in the Vore, mine or the other character automatically vomits up the other character without their clothes on?

That's because dialogue uses a different key. (standard H ) to open it's menu rather then the vanilla talk menu. SO just face someone and press 'H'-key
As for vomiting, I believe that's a libfire issue. I have version 1.0.7
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:38 pm

I gotta ask ... did this mod die or is it still under work ..? I know the creator said previously that they were still working on it but it's been forever since then so I thought I should ask.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:16 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:I gotta ask ... did this mod die or is it still under work ..? I know the creator said previously that they were still working on it but it's been forever since then so I thought I should ask.

I’m going to say it’s on hiatus, unfortunately, and you shouldn’t expect an update anytime soon. I actually did some work on this recently, but it was more experimenting with things to make working on it easier than significant progress. This project is pretty low priority for me at the moment because I’m currently looking for a job, and so I’m building out my portfolio, and NSFW fetish mod isn’t really something I can show off to a potential employer.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:33 pm

Chiaroscuro wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:I gotta ask ... did this mod die or is it still under work ..? I know the creator said previously that they were still working on it but it's been forever since then so I thought I should ask.

I’m going to say it’s on hiatus, unfortunately, and you shouldn’t expect an update anytime soon. I actually did some work on this recently, but it was more experimenting with things to make working on it easier than significant progress. This project is pretty low priority for me at the moment because I’m currently looking for a job, and so I’m building out my portfolio, and NSFW fetish mod isn’t really something I can show off to a potential employer.

That's fine dude, I was just asking cuz well ... as I said, it's been a while and I was just curious if it was gonna be worked on eventually or if it had died like Fallout 4 Vore.
Thanks for the info and good luck on getting a job ! :D
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby XWhirlX » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:50 pm

I've run into an issue. I did reinstall this mod once. It worked before and after just fine. But after sometime I run into a bug. When I use the dialog (h). That works, but it doesn't allow vore to happen, goes both to prey/pred. Nothing happens, normal route works. Anyone else?
XWhirlX
New to the forum

Postby idk3000m » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:15 pm

2 things that happens when i use it if possible please tell me a solution: problem 1 when I try to vore someone and they accept I don't eat them it just says don't digest me or i will show you how good I am at carving thru meat and I talk to them again it just give me the 2 option but the prey thing works kinda fine 2 when im prey the first time i get eaten by a specific Npc the second time i get eaten and talk to them it just says wake up sleepy head and i get digested or im I forgetting something and I get digested and my accidental digestion is set too zero please respond when you can
idk3000m
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:34 pm

Chiaroscuro wrote:

Guys ... the mod/addon is on hiatus AKA it's not gonna be worked on for a while. If you want a dialogue mod, use Gherk's for now until this one comes back from hiatus
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game